Abarth 595c Convertible1.4 T-Jet 180 Competizione 70th Anniversary 2 Doors
- ABSABSTraction controlESP + ASR/MSR + HBA + Hill holder
- AlarmAlarmImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central lockingCentral lockingCentral locking
- Climate controlAuto climate control
- Drivers airbagDriver and passenger airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbagCurtain airbagsWindow airbags
- Front electric windowsElectric front windows
- Front fog lightsFront fog lightsLED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lights
- Trip computerTrip computerNavigation system7" Touchscreen radio with navigation, bluetooth, USB and DAB
- Steering wheel rake adjustmentHeight adjustable steering wheelAudio remote controlSports alcantara leather multifunction steering wheel with carbon fibre detailing
- Rear headrestsRear headrestsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsSports seatsAbarth corsa fabric racing seats by sabelt
- PASDualdrive PASReverse parking aidRear parking sensors
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- Tyre repair kitFix and go kit
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth audio streaming
- Mobile phone App interfaceU-connect access via mobileMobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android Auto
- Minimum Kerbweight1090Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)35Max. Towing Weight - Braked800Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked400Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)185No. of Seats4Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)550Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length3660Width1627Wheelbase2300Width (including mirrors)1893Height1485Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)35.8EC Extra Urban (mpg)57.7EC Combined (mpg)41.5WLTP - MPG - Low26.2WLTP - MPG - Medium39.8WLTP - MPG - High44.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High34.9WLTP - MPG - Comb36.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min36.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max36.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.7Top Speed140Engine Power - BHP180Engine Power - PSFalse0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW132Engine Power - RPM5000Engine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250Engine Torque - RPM3000Engine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72Cylinders - Stroke (mm)84CC1368Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio9.0:1TransmissionManualGears5 Speed
- Coin SeriesCompetizione 70th AnCoin DescriptionT-Jet 180Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionTrueSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0737dService Interval Mileage9000Service Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval Mileage72000Timing Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power180Badge Engine CC1.4Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front205/40 R17Tyre Size Rear205/40 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleNAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)155Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb171WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max172WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min171
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Great. Second one I have had.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.