Alfa Romeo Giulia Saloon2.0 TB Sprint 4 Doors Auto
- Active Cruise ControlAlfa Connect 3D Nav 8.8'' Infotainment System, Radio, 3D Sat Nav, Mp3, Tmc Pro, Usb, Aux-In, Bluetooth With 7" Tft Instrument Display PanelAlfa Connect BoxApple Car Play/Android AutoDrive Mode SelectorDusk SensorElectrically Operated TailgateForward Collision WarningLane Departure Warning SystemPasStop/Start SystemTmc ProTrip ComputerWest European Map
- Digital Audio Broadcast Radio-DabSatin Finish Speaker Surround SystemSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb In Front Centre ConsoleUsb Port Front Armrest Mounted
- Adjustable HeadlightsAluminium Tunnel Cover, Dashboard Insert And Door Handle SurroundAutomatic Front Windscreen WipersAutomatic HeadlightsBi-Xenon Headlamps 25W + Led DrlDark Finish Exhaust FinisherDark Finish Giulia BadgeDark Finish V GrilleDual Exhaust PipesElectrically Adjustable And Folding Door MirrorsElectrochrome Rear View MirrorGloss Black Side Window SurroundsGloss Black Sports Exterior StylingHeadlight WashersLed Tail And Brake LightsRain SensorSprint Badging (Front Wing)
- 12V Socket In FrontAdditional SoundproofingAluminium Kick PlateAluminium Metal Sport Pedals And FootrestBlack Painted Interior BezelsDark HeadliningDual Zone Climate ControlEnglish HandbookFront HeadrestsSports Leather Steering Wheel + GearshiftStart Button On Steering WheelThird Rear Headrest
- Parking Assist Pack - Giulia
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsAutonomous Emergency BrakingElectronic Parking BrakeEspIntegrated Brake SystemPassenger Seat Airbag DisableTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)
- Alarm System With Bonnet And Intrusion ProtectionImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- Fix And Go Puncture Repair KitMonochrome Central Wheel Caps
- Minimum Kerbweight1429 kgGross Vehicle Weight2060 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)58 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked745 kgMax. Loading Weight631 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)480 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.8
- Length4643 cmWidth1860 cmWheelbase2820 cmWidth (including mirrors)2024 cmHeight1411 cmHeight (including roof rails)1438 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb38.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Min26.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Max25.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min36.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max35.8WLTP - MPG - High - Min45.6WLTP - MPG - High - Max44.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min43.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max41.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min39.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max38.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min10.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max11WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.6 secTop Speed146 mphEngine Power - BHP201 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW148 kwEngine Power - RPM4500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT243Engine Torque - NM330 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG33.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC1995 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesSprintCoin DescriptionTbStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0727eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %98NCAP Child Occupant Protection %81NCAP Pedestrian Protection %69NCAP Safety Assist %60NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power200Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear225/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style10 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)144 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb164WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max169WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min164
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.