Alfa Romeo Giulietta Hatchback1.6 JTDM-2 120 Sprint 5 Doors TCT
- Cruise ControlDrive Mode SelectorFront Parking SensorMatrix Display With White IlluminationMultifunctional Display And Trip ComputerPasRear Parking SensorService Interval IndicatorStop/Start SystemUconnect 6.5" Colour Touchscreen Radio Nav With Preloaded 3D Maps, Tmc, Bluetooth Audio Streaming, Voice Recognition, Dab, Usb, Aux-InUconnect Internet Access
- Hi-Fi Bose Sound System With Digital Amplifier (8 Speakers + 1 Central + Subwoofer)
- Body Coloured BumpersCarbon Look Healight BezelChrome Effect Window SillsDark Miron Exterior FinishingDark Sprint BadgeDark Tinted Rear WindowsElectrically Heated And Adjustable Satin Finish Wing MirrorsEnlarged Sports Exhaust FinisherFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Fog LightsLed Daytime Running LightsPrivacy GlassRear Led Cluster LightsRear SpoilerRear WiperSide SkirtsSport Front Splitter And Rear Dam With Red Trim
- 12V Socket12V Socket In Luggage Compartment2 Outer Rear Head Restraints60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAluminium Sports PedalsCarbon Effect Dashboard Surround And Door PanelsCooled GloveboxCupholderDark HeadliningDual Zone Automatic Climate Control Including Rear Air VentsFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Head RestraintsFront Seat Back Storage PocketsHeight Adjustable Drivers SeatHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatIsofix Child Seat PreparationLeather Steering Wheel With Phone And Radio ControlsLeather/Alcantara Upholstery With Sports Seats + Red StitichingRear Armrest With Storage + Third Rear Headrest + Through-Load SystemRed Stitching On Steering Wheel, Handbrake & Gearstick GaiterSatin Chrome Door HandlesVelvet Floor Mats
- Carbon Style Pack - Giulietta Sprint
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags-Driver, Passenger, Front Side And WindowFront Airbag Deactivation On Passenger SideFront And Rear Dams Read MouldingRed Brembo Brake CalipersTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVdc With Hill Holder (Abs + Asr + Ebd + Brake Assist)
- Alfa Code Immobiliser And AlarmElectronic Key With Remote Central Locking And Boot ReleaseSafety Locks
- Diesel Particulate FilterQ2 Electronic Differential
- Matte Black Trim InsertsSports Dials With White Illumination
- Monochrome Central Wheel CapsTyre Repair Kit
- Length4351 cmWidth1798 cmWheelbase2634 cmHeight1465 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low39.2WLTP - MPG - Medium54.3WLTP - MPG - High61.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb52.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min52.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max46.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.1
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)79.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)80.5 mmCC1598 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSprintCoin DescriptionJtdm-2 120Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0717eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %72NCAP Child Occupant Protection %56NCAP Pedestrian Protection %59NCAP Safety Assist %25NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 093Badge Power120Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Engine Power - BHP120 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW88 kwEngine Power - RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT236Engine Torque - NM320 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG32.6
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked500 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)350 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load50 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.9
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low193WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium140WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High123WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb144WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min144
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.