Alfa Romeo Stelvio Estate2.2 D 190 Lusso Ti 5 Doors Auto
- 7 - Inch Colour Tft Instrument Cluster8.8" Screen Colour DisplayAlfa Connect 3D Nav 8.8" Infotainment System (Radio, 3D Nav, Mp3, Aux-In, Bluetooth)Alfa Romeo Dna Driving Mode SelectorApple Car Play/Android AutoForward Collision WarningFront And Rear Parking SensorsPasRear View CameraRemote Tailgate Release With Key Fob ButtonRotary PadStop/Start SystemTmc ProTrip ComputerWireless Charging
- Dab Digital Audio BroadcastUsb And Aux In Armrest
- 35W Bi-Xenon Headlamp With Afs FunctionAluminium Tunnel Cover, Dashboard Insert And Door Handle SurroundAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBody Colour BumpersChrome Window SurroundDark Tinted Rear WindowsDaytime Running LightsElectrically Adjustable And Folding Door MirrorsGloss Black Wheel Arches And Side SkirtsHeadlight WashersLed Brake LightsLed Rear LightsSilver V GrilleTi Badge Front WingTwin Chrome Exhaust Tailpipes
- 12V Socket8 Way Power And Heated Front SeatsAluminium Metal Sport Pedals And FootrestAluminium Scuff PlatesBlack Painted Interior BezelsDual Zone Auto Temp Control With Humidity SensorFront Head RestraintsFront/Rear Floor MatsPieno Fiore Leather UpholsteryRear Climate Control VentSport Leather Steering Wheel With Multifunctional Controls And Engine Start ButtonSports Leather Gear KnobThird Rear Headrest
- Cold Weather Pack - StelvioConvenience Pack - Stelvio
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsAluminium Brake CalipersAutonomous Emergency BrakingElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ControlHill Descent ControlIntegrated Brake SystemPassenger Airbag Deactivation SystemTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- ImmobiliserPerimeter AlarmRemote Central LockingThatcham Vehicle Theft Alarm With Hood Protection And Intrusion Sensor
- Minimum Kerbweight1745 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)58 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)525 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1600 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.7
- Length4687 cmWidth1903 cmWheelbase2818 cmHeight1666 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb44.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.6 secTop Speed130 mphEngine Power - BHP190 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW140 kwEngine Power - RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT332Engine Torque - NM450 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG45.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)99 mmCC2143 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesCompression Ratio15.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesLusso TiCoin DescriptionD 190Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0732dNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %97NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %60NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power190Badge Engine CC2.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleDual 5 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)146 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb170WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH182WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL170
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.