Audi A5 Coupe35 TDI S Line 2 Doors S Tronic [Comfort+Sound]
No. Of Seats
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentAdjustable steering columnFront armrestFront centre armrest
- Door mirrors electrically foldableElectric folding door mirrorsElectric door mirrorsElectric adjustable heated door mirrors
- Front electric windowsElectric front windows
- Front fog lightsFront fog lightsLED headlightsAudi matrix LED headlights with LED rear lights + dynamic front and rear indicators
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsRear headrestsRear headrestsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsHeight adjustable drivers seatManual seat adjustmentLumbar support4 way electric lumbar support for driver and front passengerIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX child seat mounting and top tetherFolding rear seats40/20/40 split folding 2 seater rear seat bench with rear centre armrest
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central lockingAlarmAnti theft alarm system
- Radio/CDCD playerDigital radioDAB digital radio receptionUSB/iPod interfaceTwo additional USB ports for rear passenger in rear centre console
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure warningDrivers airbag6 airbags - Driver, front passenger, curtain and side airbags
- Service indicatorService interval indicatorDigital Instrument ClusterAudi virtual cockpit - 12.3" full colour digital instrument cluster,vehicle/engine speed,3D navi map,Radio/media information+Driver assistance systemsNavigation systemMMI nav+ with MMI touch - 10.1" high resolution MMI display, touch sensitive, 3D map, route/country info, dynamic route guide, personal route assist
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- Bluetooth connectionAudi phone box with wireless chargingBluetooth connectionBluetooth interface
- ABSElectronic Stabilisation Control (ESC) including ABS, ASR and EDL
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- Reverse parking aidAudi parking system plus with front and rear sensorsPASElectro-mechanical power steering
- Reverse parking aidComfort and sound pack - A5/RS5
- 3 zone climate controlDeluxe 3 zone electronic climate control
- Sport suspensionSports suspension lowered by 23mm
- Minimum Kerbweight1490 kgGross Vehicle Weight2010 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1900 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight520 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)450 litresNo. of Seats4Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)-Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.5
- Length4697 cmWheelbase2764 cmWidth (including mirrors)2029 cmHeight1371 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb55.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min55.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max54.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.2 secTop Speed142 mphEngine Power - BHP163 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW120 kwEngine Power - RPM3250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT273Engine Torque - NM370 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG37.7
- Coin SeriesS Line [c+s]Coin DescriptionTdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0733eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power163Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1968 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Tyre Size Front255/35 R19Tyre Size Rear255/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 Spoke CarvoAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)107 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb133WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min133
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.