Audi A5 Coupe40 TFSI 204 Black Edition 2 Doors S Tronic
- Audi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Drive Select (Auto, Comfort, Dynamic, Efficiency And Individual)Audi Parking System Plus With Front And Rear SensorsAudi Smartphone InterfaceAudi Virtual Cockpit - 12.3" Full Colour Digital Instrument Cluster,Vehicle/Engine Speed,3D Navi Map,Radio/Media Information+Driver Assistance SystemsAutomatic Start-Stop System With Coasting Functionality And Efficiency ProgrammeBluetooth InterfaceElectric Boot Lid ReleaseElectro-Mechanical Power SteeringEmail, Calendar And Text Messages Displayed Via MmiMmi Nav+ With Mmi Touch - 10.1" High Resolution Mmi Display, Touch Sensitive, 3D Map, Route/Country Info, Dynamic Route Guide, Personal Route AssistRear View CameraService Interval IndicatorVoice Control System
- Sports Suspension Lowered By 23Mm
- 8 Passive LoudspeakersCd PlayerDab Digital Radio ReceptionTwo Additional Usb Ports For Rear Passenger In Rear Centre ConsoleTwo Sdxc Card Slots
- Audi Matrix Led Headlights With Led Rear Lights + Dynamic Front And Rear IndicatorsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorBlack Audi Rings Decal Above Rear SillsBlack Door Mirror HousingsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Front Spoiler LipBody Colour Side Sill TrimElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsFront Fog LightsHoneycomb Structure Radiator Grille In Grained Matt BlackLed Daytime Running LightsMatt Aluminium Silver Tailpipe TrimPrivacy GlassRain And Light SensorsRear Diffuser In Matt Titanium Black With Trim Strip In Matt Aluminium SilverS Model Rear Spoiler In BlackSide Air Inlets In Grained Matt Black With Matt Aluminium Silver InlaySport Front And Rear Bumpers With Side SkirtsWindscreen With Acoustic Glazing
- 3 Spoke Flat Bottom High Multi-Function Leather Steering Wheels With Shift Paddles4 Way Electric Lumbar Support For Driver And Front Passenger40/20/40 Split Folding 2 Seater Rear Seat Bench With Rear Centre ArmrestAdjustable Steering ColumnBlack Cloth HeadliningBlack Perforated Leather GearknobContrast Stitching On Seats, Steering Wheel And Gear Lever GaiterDeluxe 3 Zone Electronic Climate ControlFront Centre ArmrestFront Head RestraintsFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Door Sill Trim With S LogoIsofix Child Seat Mounting And Top TetherLuggage Compartment MatManual Seat AdjustmentRear HeadrestsStainless Steel PedalsSunvisors With Vanity MirrorsTool Kit
- Black Styling Pack - A5 Coupe/SportbackLed Interior Light Pack - A5/Rs5
- 2 X 3-Point Rear Seat Belts6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side AirbagsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Hold AssistMulti Collision Brake AssistPop-Up Bonnet For Pedestrian ProtectionPre Sense CitySeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure WarningVariable Restraint SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft Alarm SystemAnti Theft Wheel BoltsImmobiliserKeyless GoRemote Central Locking
- Piano Black Finish Inlay
- 20" 5 Twin Spoke Polygon Design Alloy Wheels In Gloss Anthracite Black And Gloss Turned FinishTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1485 kgGross Vehicle Weight1975 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)54 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight490 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)450 litresNo. of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.5
- Length4697 cmWheelbase2764 cmWidth (including mirrors)2029 cmHeight1371 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb41.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL41.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH40.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.1 secTop Speed151 mphEngine Power - BHP204 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Power - RPM4475 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT236Engine Torque - NM320 nmEngine Torque - RPM1450 rpmEngine Torque - MKG32.6
- Coin SeriesBlack EditionCoin DescriptionTfsi 204Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0738eBadge Power204Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1984 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeF5pczgwc3
- Tyre Size Front265/30 R20Tyre Size Rear265/30 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin Spoke PolygonAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb154WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH156WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL154
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.