Audi A6 Avant55 TFSI Quattro Black Edition 5 Doors S Tronic [Tech]
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- Roof railsBlack roof rails
- Front centre armrestFront centre armrestSteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjust steering wheelLeather gear selector trimLeather gear knob
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsRear headrestsRear headrestsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsLumbar support4 way electric lumbar support for driver and front passengerIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX child seat mounting and Top Tether with front passenger airbag deactivationFolding rear seats40/20/40 split folding 3 rear seat bench in 3 parts with rear centre armrestElectrically adjustable drivers seatElectrically adjustable front seats with driver memory
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central lockingKeyless goKeyless GoAlarmAnti theft alarm with tow away protection
- Sport suspensionSports suspension
- Service interval indicatorService interval indicatorTrip computer7" high resolution colour driver information display system
- Front electric windowsElectric front/rear windows
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all seatsCollision avoidance brakingAudi pre-sense frontTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure warning lightDrivers airbagAirbags - Front side, front and rear including head
- Bluetooth interfaceBluetooth interfaceApple CarPlayAudi smartphone interface includes wireless Apple carplay/Android Auto
- Reverse parking aidRear view cameraLane departure warningLane departure warning systemPower Assisted SteeringProgressive steeringReverse parking aidAudi parking system plus - acoustic and visual park assist system for front and rear
- Electric parking brakeElectromechanical parking brakeAnti-lock Brake System (ABS)Electronic Stability Control (ESC) including ABS, ASR and EDL
- Headlight washersHeadlight washersLED rear lightsLED rear lightsLED rear lightsSignature rear LED light designLED daytime running lightsLED signature front daytime running lightLED headlightsMatrix LED headlights
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioUSB inputUSB connectionAuxiliary input socketAuxiliary input socketOEM sound systemAudi sound system
- Navigation systemTechnology pack - A6
- Electric boot/tailgatePower operated tailgate
- 2 zone climate control2 zone deluxe electronic climate control
- Minimum Kerbweight1835 kgGross Vehicle Weight2480 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)63 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight645 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)565 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.1
- Length4939 cmWidth-Wheelbase2924 cmWidth (including mirrors)2110 cmHeight-Height (including roof rails)1467 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Combined (mpg)38.2 mpgWLTP - MPG - Comb32.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min32.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max32.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max8.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.3 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP340 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW250 kwEngine Power - RPM5200 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT369Engine Torque - NM500 nmEngine Torque - RPM1370 rpmEngine Torque - MKG51
- Coin SeriesBlack Edition[tech]Coin DescriptionTfsi QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0741eService Interval Mileage9000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power340Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark5Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC2995 ccCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine Code4a5b2ywc3
- Tyre Size Front255/40 R20Tyre Size Rear255/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 V SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)174 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb196WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max200WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min196
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.