Audi A6 Saloon40 TDI S Line 4 Doors S Tronic [Tech Pack]
- Front armrestFront centre armrestSteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjust steering wheel
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsRear headrestsRear headrestsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsLumbar support4 way electric lumbar support for driver and front passengerIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX child seat mounting and Top Tether with front passenger airbag deactivationFolding rear seats40/20/40 split folding 3 rear seat bench in 3 parts with rear centre armrestElectrically adjustable drivers seatElectrically adjustable front seats with driver memory
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central lockingKeyless goKeyless GoAlarmAnti theft alarm with tow away protection
- Sport suspensionSports suspension
- Service indicatorService interval indicatorTrip computer7" high resolution colour driver information display system
- Front electric windowsElectric front/rear windows
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all seatsCollision avoidance brakingAudi pre-sense frontTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure warning lightDrivers airbagAirbags - Front side, front and rear including head
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth interface
- ABSElectronic Stability Control (ESC) including ABS, ASR and EDL
- Headlight washersHeadlight washersLED rear lightsLED rear lightsLED headlightsMatrix LED headlights with dynamic rear indicatorsLED rear lightsSignature rear LED light designLED daytime running lightsLED signature front daytime running light
- Lane departure warningLane departure warning systemPASProgressive steering
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interfaceAudi music interfaceUSB/iPod interfaceUSB connectionAuxiliary input socketAuxiliary input socket
- Navigation systemTechnology pack - A6
- 2 zone climate control2 zone deluxe electronic climate control
- Minimum Kerbweight1640Gross Vehicle Weight2255Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)63Max. Towing Weight - Braked2000Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight615Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)530No. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.1
- Length4939WidthNWheelbase2924Width (including mirrors)2110Height1457Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)56.5EC Extra Urban (mpg)67.3EC Combined (mpg)62.8WLTP - MPG - Comb52.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min52.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max48.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.1Top Speed152Engine Power - BHP204Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW150Engine Power - RPM3800Engine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400Engine Torque - RPM1750Engine Torque - MKG40.8
- Coin SeriesS Line [tech Pack]Coin DescriptionTdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0732eService Interval Mileage9000Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %81NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power204Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueTrueGeneration Mark5Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- CC1968CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine Code4a2bigwqs
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R19Tyre Size Rear245/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)114Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HCNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max152WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min142
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.