Audi A6 Saloon50 TFSI e 17.9kWh Quattro Sport 4 Doors S Tronic
- 7" High Resolution Colour Driver Information Display SystemAudi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Drive SelectAudi Parking System Plus - Acoustic And Visual Park Assist System For Front And RearAudi Smartphone Interface Includes Wireless Apple Carplay/Android AutoAutomatic Start/Stop System With Coasting FunctionalityBluetooth InterfaceCruise Control + Speed LimiterElectric Boot Lid ReleaseLane Departure Warning SystemProgressive SteeringRear View CameraService Interval IndicatorVoice Control System
- 3 Pin 10 Amp Domestic Charging Cable52 Litre Fuel Tank7.4 Kw Onboard ChargerHybrid Propulsion SystemQuattro On DemandStandard SuspensionType 2 Mode 3 32 Amp Charging CableType 2 Socket For Ac Charging
- Audi Front Music InterfaceAudi Sound SystemAuxiliary Input SocketDab Digital RadioUsb Connection
- All Weather Led HeadlightsBody Colour BumpersBody Coloured Door MirrorsDaytime Running LightsElectric Front/Rear WindowsFrameless Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorFront Intermittent WipersHeat Insulating Glass In Side And Rear WindowsHeat Insulating Glass In WindshieldLed Rear LightsLed Third Brake LightMatt Black Rear Diffuser With Diffuser Strip And Tailpipes In ChromeMatt Black Side Air Intake Grille With Inlay In Matt AluminiumRadiator Grille In Titanium Black Matt, Single Frame In Chrome And Horizontal Struts In Matt Aluminium SilverRain And Light SensorsRear BootRear Side Wing Doors
- 3 Spoke High Multi-Function Leather Steering Wheel With Shift Paddles4 Way Electric Lumbar Support For Driver And Front Passenger4 Zone Deluxe Automatic Climate Control40/20/40 Split Folding 3 Rear Seat Bench In 3 Parts With Rear Centre ArmrestBlack Steering Wheel InsertCentre Armrest Matches Seat ColourDoor Sill Trims With Aluminium InlayFront Centre ArmrestFront Head RestraintsHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated Sun Visors With Vanity MirrorsIsofix Child Seat Mounting And Top Tether With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationLeather Gear KnobLunar Silver Cloth HeadliningRear HeadrestsSingle Front Passenger SeatTool Kit
- Led Interior Ambient Lighting Pack - A6Non Smoking Pack - A6Technology Pack - A6
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAirbags - Front Side, Front And Rear Including HeadAudi Pre-Sense FrontEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlExtended Pedestrian Protection MeasuresManual Child Proof Rear Door LocksSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Warning LightWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft Alarm With Tow Away ProtectionAnti-Theft Wheel Bolts And Wheel Loosening DetectionImmobiliserKeyless GoRemote Central Locking
- Aluminium Fragment Inlay
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2010 kgGross Vehicle Weight2610 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight600 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)360 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.1
- Length4939 cmWheelbase2924 cmWidth (including mirrors)2110 cmHeight (including roof rails)1459 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.2 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP299 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW220 kwEngine Power - RPM5250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT332Engine Torque - NM450 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG45.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.8 mmCC1984 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio9.6:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine Code4a2bmy
- Coin SeriesSportCoin DescriptionTfsi E QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0740eService Interval Mileage9000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power299Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark5Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front225/55 R18Tyre Size Rear225/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 ArmAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)495Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)150Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh17.9NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles32Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb69WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL69WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH68WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb43WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH42WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL43Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationRight Side Rear
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb27WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL27WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH29
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb235.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL235.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH235.4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Audi A6 a good car?Yes, it is, as it provides a wonderful blend of all-round characteristics to make it very easy to live with. A BMW 5 Series might be sharper to drive and a Volvo S90 cooler, but the super-talented Audi A6 is very hard to ignore in this sector.Can I get a plug-in hybrid version of the Audi A6?Yes, any Audi A6 badged 'TFSIe' is a plug-in hybrid model.Is the Audi A6 well equipped?The basic specification of Audi A6 is the Sport and, as befits a luxury executive saloon, it comes with a lengthy list of equipment that includes highlights such as 18-inch alloy wheels, all-LED exterior lighting, leather upholstery, heated front seats, dual-zone climate control, 10.1-inch MMI Touch infotainment with nav, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, an 8.6-inch climate control touchpad, a 7-inch colour driver display, a 10-speaker, 180-watt sound system, cruise control with a speed limiter, front and rear parking sensors, a rear-view camera, keyless go, and a healthy suite of advanced driver assist safety systems.Is the Audi A6 practical?Although its Avant estate sibling is obviously more practical again, as large saloons go the Audi A6 is pretty useful. The 530-litre boot of the 4-door is large for this type of car, while passenger space in the cabin is generous to a fault.Is the Audi A6 reliable?As it is quite a technologically advanced car, the Audi A6 hasn't got an impeccable reliability record. However, Audi UK's standard 3-year, 60,000-mile warranty provides all the cover you need for peace of mind, during a typical lease contract.