Audi A6 Saloon50 TFSI e Quattro S Line 4 Doors S Tronic
Petrol And Plug In Electric Hybrid
Electric Driving Range (WLTP)
No. Of Seats
- Front armrestFront centre armrestSteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjust steering wheel
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsRear headrestsRear headrestsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsLumbar support4 way electric lumbar support for driver and front passengerIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX child seat mounting and Top Tether with front passenger airbag deactivationFolding rear seats40/20/40 split folding 3 rear seat bench in 3 parts with rear centre armrestElectrically adjustable drivers seatElectrically adjustable front seats with driver memory
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central lockingKeyless goKeyless GoAlarmAnti theft alarm with tow away protection
- Sport suspensionSports suspension
- Service indicatorService interval indicatorTrip computer7" high resolution colour driver information display system
- Front electric windowsElectric front/rear windows
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all seatsCollision avoidance brakingAudi pre-sense frontTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure warning lightDrivers airbagAirbags - Front side, front and rear including head
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth interface
- ABSElectronic Stability Control (ESC) including ABS, ASR and EDL
- Headlight washersHeadlight washersLED rear lightsLED rear lightsLED rear lightsSignature rear LED light designLED daytime running lightsLED signature front daytime running lightLED headlightsMatrix LED headlights
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- Lane departure warningLane departure warning systemPASProgressive steering
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interfaceAudi music interfaceUSB/iPod interfaceUSB connectionAuxiliary input socketAuxiliary input socket
- Navigation systemTechnology pack - A6
- 4 zone climate control4 zone deluxe automatic climate control
- Minimum Kerbweight2010 kgGross Vehicle Weight2610 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight600 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)360 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.1
- Length4939 cmWheelbase2924 cmWidth (including mirrors)2110 cmHeight1456 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.2 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP299 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW220 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT332Engine Torque - NM450 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG45.9
- Coin SeriesS LineCoin DescriptionTfsi E QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0741eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power299Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark5Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1984 ccCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine Code4a2bwy
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R19Tyre Size Rear245/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)42 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)149Battery Charge Type 1 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)-Battery Charge Type 2 kW-Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage-Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)-Battery Charge Type 3 kW-Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage-Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)-Battery Charge Type 4 kW-Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage-Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh14.1NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km-NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles32Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb53WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min54WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max53WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb33WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max32.9WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min33.5
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb36WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min36WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max38
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.6WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Min1.6WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Max1.7WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb177WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Min177WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Max166
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.