Audi A6 Saloon 55 TFSI Quattro Black Edition 4 Doors S Tronic
- Front armrestFront centre armrestSteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjust steering wheel
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsRear headrestsRear headrestsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsLumbar support4 way electric lumbar support for driver and front passengerIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX child seat mounting and Top Tether with front passenger airbag deactivationFolding rear seats40/20/40 split folding 3 rear seat bench in 3 parts with rear centre armrestElectrically adjustable drivers seatElectrically adjustable front seats with driver memory
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central lockingKeyless goKeyless GoAlarmAnti theft alarm with tow away protection
- Sport suspensionSports suspension
- Service indicatorService interval indicatorTrip computer7" high resolution colour driver information display systemNavigation systemMMI navigation with MMI touch + twin touch screens 8.8" and 8.6" with haptic and acoustic feedback
- Front electric windowsElectric front/rear windows
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all seatsCollision avoidance brakingAudi pre-sense frontTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure warning lightDrivers airbagAirbags - Front side, front and rear including head
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth interface
- Reverse parking aidRear view cameraLane departure warningLane departure warning systemPASProgressive steeringReverse parking aidAudi parking system plus - acoustic and visual park assist system for front and rear
- ABSElectronic Stability Control (ESC) including ABS, ASR and EDL
- Headlight washersHeadlight washersLED rear lightsLED rear lightsLED headlightsMatrix LED headlights with dynamic rear indicatorsLED rear lightsSignature rear LED light designLED daytime running lightsLED signature front daytime running light
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interfaceAudi music interfaceUSB/iPod interfaceUSB connectionAuxiliary input socketAuxiliary input socketOEM sound systemAudi sound system
- 2 zone climate control2 zone deluxe electronic climate control
- Alloy wheels20" 5 V spoke star design Audi sport cast aluminium alloy wheels in matt titanium look
- Minimum Kerbweight1770Gross Vehicle Weight2400Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)63Max. Towing Weight - Braked2000Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight630Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)530No. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.1
- Length4939Wheelbase2924Width (including mirrors)2110Height1457Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Combined (mpg)39.2WLTP - MPG - Comb33.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min33.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max32.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max8.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.1Top Speed155Engine Power - BHP340Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW250Engine Power - RPM5200Engine Torque - LBS.FT369Engine Torque - NM500Engine Torque - RPM1370Engine Torque - MKG51
- Coin SeriesBlack EditionCoin DescriptionTfsi QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0741eService Interval Mileage9000Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %81NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power340Badge Engine CC3.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark5Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- CC2995CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine Code4a2b2ywc3
- Tyre Size Front255/40 R20Tyre Size Rear255/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 V SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)169Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb191WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max195WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min191
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100*!
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free*.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! We’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.