Audi A8 SaloonL 55 TFSI Quattro Black Edition 4 Doors Tiptron [C+S]
- 'Lights On' Reminder Warning Buzzer360 Surround CameraAdaptive Cruise Control With Speed LimiterAudi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Drive SelectAudi Parking System Plus With Front And Rear SensorsAudi Phone Box With Wireless ChargingAudi Virtual CockpitAudi Wireless Smartphone InterfaceCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionColour Driver's Information System DisplayElectro - Mechanical Power Assisted SteeringHead Up DisplayLane Departure Warning Including Emergency AssistMmi Navigation Plus With Mmi Touch + Twin Touch Screens With Haptic FeedbackOperating Buttons In Black, Glass Look With Haptic Feedback Including Extended Aluminium LookPower Door ClosurePower Operated TailgateRemote Fuel Filler ReleaseService Interval Indicator
- Audi Music InterfaceDab Digital Radio ModuleDvd SystemPremium Mmi Radio PlusUsb Connection
- Audi Space FrameAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlight Control SystemBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Side Protection With Aluminium Trim StripsElectric Front WindowsElectric Rear Windows With Isolation SwitchElectrically Adjustable Heated Folding + Automatically Dimming Exterior Mirrors With Memory Function And Integrated Led IndicatorsHd Matrix Healights With Led Rear Lights + Dynamic Rear IndicatorsHeat Insulating Glass In Side And Rear WindowsHeated Rear WindowHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Beam AssistLed Brake LightsLed Daytime Running LightsPrivacy GlassReverse Activated Kerb-View Adjustment On Passenger's Door MirrorSide SkirtsSports Bumpers
- 3 Seat Rear Bench With Centre Armrest4 Zone Control Automatic Air ConditioningCentre Console With CupholdersClimate Controlled SeatsComfort Centre ArmrestDoor Armrest With StorageDoor Pockets With Bottle HolderDriver And Front Passenger Side Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDust/Pollen FiltersElectric Adj Front Seatbelt Height + MemoryElectric Sunblinds For Rear Window And Rear Door WindowsGlove Compartment CoolingHeight/Reach Electric Steering Column With Easy Exit FunctionIlluminated Centre ConsoleIlluminated Door SillsIsofix Child Seat Mounting Points On Outer Rear SeatsLeather GearknobPassenger Footwell Storage NetRoof Mounted Sunglasses HolderValcona Leather Upholstery With Front Sports Seats In Diamond Quilted With S Logo
- Black Exterior Styling Pack - A8Comfort And Sound Pack - A8Connect Package Plus - A8High Gloss Styling Pack - A8Led Ambient Interior Lighting Pack - A8
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAbs/EbdActive Front Headrest SystemAsr Traction ControlAudi Pre Sense BasicAudi Pre Sense FrontDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsEdl Traction ControlElectromechanical Parking BrakeEspExtended Pedestrian Protection MeasuresFront And Rear Side Airbags With Head Airbag SystemFront Brake Discs, Callipers Painted BlackFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationRear Brake Discs, Callipers Painted BlackRear Child Proof Door LocksSeatbelt Reminder + Electric Contact In Buckle + Advanced Safety EquipmentTyre Pressure Warning LightWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Advanced KeyAnti Theft Alarm Tow Away ProtectionAnti-Theft Wheel Bolts And Wheel Loosening DetectionLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Central Locking
- 48V Mild Hybrid Technology8 Speed Transmission With Hill Hold AssistAdaptive Air SuspensionQuattro All Wheel Drive With Self Locking Centre Differential
- Dark Matt Brushed Aluminium Lower InlaysPiano Black Finish Upper Inlays
- Minimum Kerbweight1955 kgGross Vehicle Weight2755 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)72 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight800 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)505 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.9
- Length5302 cmWheelbase3128 cmWidth (including mirrors)2130 cmHeight (including roof rails)1488 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb29.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min29.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max28.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min9.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max9.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.7 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP340 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW250 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT369Engine Torque - NM500 nmEngine Torque - RPM1370 rpmEngine Torque - MKG51
- Coin SeriesBlack Edition [c+s]Coin DescriptionTfsi Quattro LStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0749eBadge Power340Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC2995 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutV6Number of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine Code4n80da
- Tyre Size Front265/40 R20Tyre Size Rear265/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 V Spoke StarAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)189 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb216WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max222WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min216
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.