Audi A8 SaloonL 60 TFSI e Quattro Sport 4 Doors Tiptronic
Petrol And Plug In Electric Hybrid
Electric Driving Range (WLTP)
- Traction controlASR traction controlTraction controlEDL traction controlABSABS/EBDTraction controlESP
- 4 zone climate control4 zone control automatic air conditioning
- Front electric windowsElectric front windowsRear electric windowsElectric rear windows with isolation switchWindscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated windscreen washer jets
- Remote central lockingRemote central locking
- Rear headrestsRear headrestsHeated front seatClimate controlled seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat mounting points on outer rear seats
- Service indicatorService interval indicatorHead up displayHead up DisplayDigital Instrument ClusterAudi virtual cockpitNavigation systemMMI navigation plus with MMI touch + Twin touch screens with haptic feedback
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach electric steering column with easy exit functionLeather seat trimValcona leather upholstery with comfort front seats
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable heated folding + automatically dimming exterior mirrors with memory function and integrated LED indicators
- Front head restraintsActive front headrest systemDrivers airbagDriver/Front Passenger airbags3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all rear seatsSide airbagsFront and rear side airbags with head airbag systemTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure warning lightCollision avoidance brakingAudi pre sense basic
- Electric tailgatePower operated tailgate
- Reverse parking aidRear view cameraPASElectro - mechanical power assisted steeringReverse parking aidAudi parking system plus with front and rear sensorsFront cross traffic cameraCamera based traffic sign recognitionAdaptive cruise controlAdaptive cruise control with speed limiter
- DVDDVD SystemDigital radioDAB digital radio moduleUSB/iPod interfaceAudi music interfaceUSB/iPod interfaceUSB connectionOEM sound systemAudi sound systemRadio/CDPremium MMI radio plus
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED headlightsLED HeadlightsAutomated High-beam assistHigh beam assist
- Air suspension rear axleAdaptive air suspension
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- Bluetooth connectionAudi phone box with wireless charging
- Minimum Kerbweight2330Gross Vehicle Weight2920Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)65Max. Loading Weight590Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)390No. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)NTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.9
- Length5302WidthNWheelbase3128Width (including mirrors)2130HeightNHeight (including roof rails)1486
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalse
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.9Top Speed155Engine Power - BHP449Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW330Engine Torque - LBS.FT516Engine Torque - NM700Engine Torque - MKG71.4
- Coin SeriesSportCoin DescriptionTfsi E Quattro LStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0749eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power449Badge Engine CC3.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- CC2995Cylinders6Cylinder LayoutV6Number of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine Code4n80ha
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R19Tyre Size Rear245/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 Arm TurbineAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)57Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesN
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)390Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)240Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)150Battery Charge Type 3 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 4 kWNBattery Charge Type 4 PercentageNCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh14.1NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 kmNNEDC Maximum EV Range Miles32Battery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb47WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min47WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max43WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb29WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max27WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min29
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb52WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min52WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max58
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb2.3WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Min2.3WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Max2.5WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb122.8WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Min122.8WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Max113
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.