Audi A8 SaloonS8 Quattro 4 Doors Tiptronic
- 'Lights On' Reminder Warning Buzzer360 Surround CameraAdaptive Cruise Control With Speed LimiterAudi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Drive SelectAudi Parking System Plus With Front And Rear Sensors And Visual DisplayAudi Phone Box With Wireless ChargingAudi Virtual Cockpit PlusAudi Wireless Smartphone InterfaceCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionDynamic All Wheel SteeringHead Up DisplayLane Departure Warning Including Emergency AssistMmi Navigation Plus With Mmi Touch + Twin Touch Screens With Haptic FeedbackOperating Buttons In Black, Glass Look With Haptic Feedback Including Extended Aluminium LookPark Assist With Parking Aid PlusPower Door ClosurePower Operated TailgateRemote Fuel Filler ReleaseService Interval Indicator
- Audi Music InterfaceDab Digital Radio ModuleDvd SystemPremium Mmi Radio PlusUsb Connection
- Audi Beam Uses Leds To Project The Audi Sport LogoAudi Space FrameAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Side Protection With Aluminium Trim StripsDoor Mirrors In Aluminium LookElectric Front WindowsElectric Rear Windows With Isolation SwitchElectrically Adjustable Heated Folding + Automatically Dimming Exterior Mirrors With Memory Function And Integrated Led IndicatorsHd Matrix Healights With Led Rear Lights + Dynamic Rear IndicatorsHeadlight Washer JetsHeat Insulating Glass In Side And Rear WindowsHeated Rear WindowHeated Windscreen Washer JetsLed Brake LightsLed Daytime Running LightsPrivacy GlassReinforced BumpersS8 Grille And Front BumpersSide SkirtsWindscreen With Acoustic Glazing
- 2 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning3 Seat Rear Bench With Centre Armrest4 Way Electric Lumbar Support For Driver And Front PassengerCentre Console With CupholdersClimate Controlled SeatsComfort Centre ArmrestDoor Armrest With StorageDoor Pockets With Bottle HolderDust/Pollen FiltersElectric Front Seats With Memory FunctionExtendable Driver And Front Passenger Side Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsFront/Rear Floor MatsGlove Compartment CoolingHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Electric Steering Column With Easy Exit FunctionIsofix Child Seat Mounting Points On Outer Rear SeatsLeather GearknobPassenger Footwell Storage NetReading LightsRear HeadrestsRoof Mounted Sunglasses HolderValcona Leather Upholstery With Front Sports Seats In Diamond Quilted With S Logo
- Connect Package Plus - A8Extended Led Interior Multi Coloured Light Pack - A8Multi Colour Ambient Lighting Pack - S8
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAbs/EbdActive Front Headrest SystemAsr Traction ControlAudi Pre Sense BasicAudi Pre Sense FrontDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsEdl Traction ControlElectromechanical Parking BrakeEspExtended Pedestrian Protection MeasuresFront And Rear Side Airbags With Head Airbag SystemFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationRear Child Proof Door LocksSeatbelt Reminder + Electric Contact In Buckle + Advanced Safety EquipmentTyre Pressure Warning LightWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Advanced KeyAnti Theft Alarm Tow Away ProtectionAnti-Theft Wheel Bolts And Wheel Loosening DetectionLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Central Locking
- 48V Mild Hybrid With Active Battery Cooling8 Speed Transmission With Hill Hold Assist82 Litre Fuel TankPredictive Active SuspensionQuattro All Wheel Drive With Sport Differential
- Dark Matt Brushed Aluminium Lower InlaysPiano Black Finish Upper Inlays
- 20" 5 Double Spoke Design Cast Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2230 kgGross Vehicle Weight2835 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)82 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight605 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)505 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.5
- Length5179 cmWheelbase2998 cmWidth (including mirrors)2130 cmHeight (including roof rails)1474 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb24.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min24.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max24.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb11.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min11.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max11.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)3.8 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP571 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW420 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT590Engine Torque - NM800 nmEngine Torque - MKG81.6
- Coin SeriesS8Coin DescriptionQuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eBadge Power571Badge Engine CC4.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC3996 ccCylinders8Cylinder LayoutV8Number of Valves32CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine Code4n2ssa
- Tyre Size Front265/40 R20Tyre Size Rear265/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 Double SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)258 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb261WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max262WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min261
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.