Audi E-Tron Gt Saloon390kW Quattro 93kWh 4 Doors Auto [C+S Plus]
- 11Kw Onboard ChargerAudi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Drive SelectAudi Parking System PlusAudi Phone Box With Wireless ChargingAudi Smartphone Interface With Wireless FunctionalityAudi Virtual CockpitElectromechanical Power SteeringLane Departure Warning SystemMmi Navigation Plus With Mmi Touch + Twin Touch Screens With Haptic FeedbackPower Operated Tailgate
- Ac Access Point On Drivers Side And Second Ac And Dc Charging Access Point On Passenger SideAdaptive Air Suspension
- Bang & Olufsen Premium Sound SystemDab Digital Radio
- Active Rear SpoilerBody Coloured Door MirrorsElectrically Adjustable, Heated And Folding + Automatically Dimming Exterior MirrorsFixed Panoramic Glass RoofFrameless Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorFront And Rear Door Sill Trims With Aluminium Inlays With E-Tron Gt Logo At FrontLed Rear Lights With Dynamic Rear IndicatorsMatrix Led Headlights With Audi Laser Light, Dynamic Light Sequencing And Dynamic IndicatorPrivacy GlassWindscreen With Heat Insulating And Acoustic Glazing
- 18-Way Adjustable Sports Seats Pro With Perforated Fine Nappa Leather Upholstery3 Zone Climate Control40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatCentre Rear Armrest With Cup HolderComfort Remote Pre ConditioningCompact E-Tron Charging SystemFront/Rear Floor MatsHeat PumpHeated Front SeatsHousehold Plug Type G (Gb)Industry Plug Cee 32 A/230 V StraightIsofix And I-Size Child Seat Mounting With Top Tether For The Outer Rear SeatsMode 3 Ac Charging Cable 11 KwShaped Outer Rear Seats And An Additional Centre Seat With Manually Height-Adjustable Head RestraintsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsVehicle Inlet Combo 2
- Ambient Lighting Package Plus - E-Tron GtParking Assistance Pack With Remote Parking Pilot - Etron Gt
- Acoustic Vehicle Alerting SystemAudi Pre Sense Front And BasicDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsFront And Rear Side Airbags And Head Airbag SystemFront And Rear Steel Brakes With Black Painted CalipersTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel Bolts And Wheel Loosening DetectionKeyless Go
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2347 kgGross Vehicle Weight2840 kgMax. Loading Weight493 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)405 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- Length4989 cmWheelbase2900 cmWidth (including mirrors)2158 cmHeight (including roof rails)1413 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.1 secTop Speed152 mphEngine Power - BHP530 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW390 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT472Engine Torque - NM640 nmEngine Torque - MKG65.3
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeF83rj7
- Coin SeriesC+s PlusCoin Description93kwhSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750pBadge Power530Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R20Tyre Size Rear285/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)840Battery Charge Type 1 kW7Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)570Battery Charge Type 2 kW11Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)90Battery Charge Type 3 kW50Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage5-80Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)23Battery Charge Type 4 kW270Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage5-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh93.4Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb473WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min478WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max473WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb20.6WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min20.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max20.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb294WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max294WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min297
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.