Audi E-Tron Estate230kW 50 Quattro 71kWh Vorsprung 5 Doors Auto
- 11Kw Onboard Charger360 Degree CameraAudi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Drive SelectAudi Smartphone Interface With Wireless FunctionalityAudi Virtual Cockpit PlusBluetooth InterfaceHead Up DisplayMmi Navigation Plus With Mmi Touch + Twin Touch Screens With Haptic FeedbackParking System Plus With 360 Degree Sensors And Function On Demand PreparationPower Door ClosurePower Operated TailgateProgressive Steering
- Adaptive Sport Air SuspensionQuattro All Wheel Drive
- 2 Usb-C Ports With Charging Functionality In The RearBang & Olufsen Premium Sound SystemDab Digital Radio
- Audi Beam With E-Tron LogoBlack Door MirrorsBlack Roof RailsBody Colour BumpersDigital Matrix Lights With Dynamic Front & Rear Indicators And Coming/Leaving Home Customisable AnimationsFixed Panoramic Glass RoofFrameless Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorFront And Rear Illuminated Door Sill Trims With Aluminium Inlays And S Logo In FrontGloss Black Finish For The Exterior Audi Rings And E-Tron Logo At The RearLed Rear LightsSide And Rear Window Privacy GlassWindscreen With Acoustic Glazing
- 3 Rear Head Restraints4 Zone Deluxe Automatic Climate Control4-Way Lumbar Support For Front SeatsAc And Dc Charging Access Point On Drivers Side And Second Ac Charging Access Point On Passenger SideBlack Cloth HeadliningComfort Front Centre ArmrestComfort Remote Pre ConditioningCompact E-Tron Charging SystemElectrically Adjustable Front Seats - Driver Seat With MemoryFront Head RestraintsFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front And Rear SeatsHeated Leather Multi Function Steering Wheel With Paddles For RecuperationHousehold Plug Type G (Gb)Industry Plug Cee 32 A/230 V/6 H/Long + StraightIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Front Passenger Seat With Airbag DeactivationIsofix Child Seat Mounting Points On Outer Rear SeatsLuggage Compartment CoverLuggage Compartment FloorManually Adjustable Steering ColumnMode 3 Ac Charging Cable 22 KwOperating Buttons In Black + Glass Look With Haptic FeedbackRemovable Net PartitionSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTool KitValcona Leather Upholstery With Diamond Pattern Contrast Stitching Front S Sports Seats S Embossed LogoVehicle Inlet Combo 2
- Black Styling Pack - E-TronCity Assist Pack - E-TronExtended Twin Leather Pack - E-TronGloss Styling Pack - E-TronMulti-Coloured Extended Led Interior Lighting Pack - E-TronTour Pack - E-Tron
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsActive Vehicle Alerting System (Avas)Audi Pre Sense Front And BasicOrange Painted E-Tron Brake CalipersRear Side Airbags With Illuminated Seat BucklesSeatbelt Reminder + Electric Contact In Buckle + Advanced Safety EquipmentSide, Front And Head Airbag SystemTyre Pressure Warning LightWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Advanced KeyAnti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel Bolts And Wheel Loosening DetectionKeyless Go
- 22" 5 Spoke Structured Matt Titanium Finish Diamond Cut Audi Sport Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight2370 kgGross Vehicle Weight3040 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight670 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)660 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1725 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.2
- Length4901 cmWheelbase2928 cmWidth (including mirrors)2192 cmHeight (including roof rails)1619 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.8 secTop Speed118 mphEngine Power - BHP313 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW230 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT398Engine Torque - NM540 nmEngine Torque - MKG55.1
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeGencbe
- Coin SeriesVorsprungCoin Description71kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power313Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front265/40 R22Tyre Size Rear265/40 R22Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type22" AlloyWheel Style5 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)420Battery Charge Type 1 kW11Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)50Battery Charge Type 2 kW120Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh71Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb290WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min290WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max283WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb25.1WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min25.1WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max25.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb2.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max2.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min2.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb180WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max176WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min180
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.