Audi Q2 Estate40 TFSI Quattro Vorsprung 5 Doors S Tronic
- Adaptive Cruise Control With Active Lane Assist/Emergency AssistAudi Connect Navigation And Infotainment Includes Innovative ServicesAudi Connect Remote And Control Connects Your Vehicle To Your SmartphoneAudi Drive SelectAudi Drive Select - Power Steering Assistance + Engine + GearshiftAudi Drive Select With EfficiencyAudi Side Assist Including Rear Cross-Traffic Assist And Audi Pre Sense BasicAudi Smartphone InterfaceAudi Virtual CockpitAutomatic Start/Stop System With RecuperationBluetooth Interface Includes Bluetooth Audio StreamingCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionMmi Navigation Plus With Mmi TouchPower Operated TailgateProgressive SteeringTraffic Jam Assist With Emergency Assist
- Adaptive Suspension With Damping Control
- 2 X Sdxc Card ReaderDab Digital RadioDvd Drive
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorBlack Audi Rings And Black Badging (Model Name In Black Badging, No Engine Badging)Black Window TrimsBrake Lights, Tail Lights, Reversing Lights, And Rear Number Plate Lights In Led TechnologyBumper In Full Body Colour Paint FinishElectrically Adjustable, Auto Dimming And Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated Led Side IndicatorsFront Windscreen With Grey Tinted SunbandMatrix Headlights With Led Rear Lights + Dynamic Rear IndicatorsPanoramic Glass SunroofPrivacy Glass - Dark Tinted Rear And Rear Side Windows From B-Pillar BackwardsWheel Arch Trims In Manhattan Grey
- 3 Spoke Leather Trimmed Multi-Function Steering Wheel With Height And Reach Adjustable4-Way Electric Lumbar Support For Front Seats Including Seat Height Adjustment For Both Front Seat40/20/40 Split Folding Rear Seat Bench With Centre Armrest And CupholderBlack Cloth HeadliningBlack With Contrasting Stitching On The ArmrestsDoor Armrest And Knee Pads In Artifical LeatherDual Zone Electronic Climate ControlElectronically Operated Child LocksFine Nappa Leather Upholstery With S Embossed Logo + Front Sport SeatsFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Centre ArmrestFront/Rear Floor MatsIlluminated Door Sill Trims With S LogoIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Front Passenger With Airbag Deactivation And Outer Rear Seat Including Top Tether Attachment Point For Outer Rear SeatsStainless Steel PedalsTool Kit
- Black Styling Pack - Q2Comfort And Sound Pack - Q2Led Interior Lighting Pack Advanced - Q2Storage Pack - Q2
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Front, Curtain And Front Side AirbagsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control Including Abs, Asr And EdlHill Hold AssistPre-Sense Front With Pedestrian RecognitionSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Warning LightWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Advanced KeyAnti Theft AlarmAnti Theft Wheel Bolts
- Aluminium Interior ElementFormat Design Illuminated Inlays
- 19" 5 Arm Turbine Design Audi Sport Alloy Wheels In Matt Titanium Grey Diamond Cut Finish
- Minimum Kerbweight1460 kgGross Vehicle Weight2045 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight585 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)355 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1000 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4208 cmWheelbase2601 cmWidth (including mirrors)2009 cmHeight (including roof rails)1508 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb36.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min36.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max36.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.7 secTop Speed144 mphEngine Power - BHP190 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW140 kwEngine Power - RPM4200 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT236Engine Torque - NM320 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG32.6
- Coin SeriesVorsprungCoin DescriptionTfsi QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0730eBadge Power190Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1984 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeGagchywb1
- Tyre Size Front235/40 R19Tyre Size Rear235/40 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5-Arm TurbineAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb177WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max178WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min177
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.