Audi Q3 Estate45 TFSI e Vorsprung 5 Doors S Tronic
- Service Interval IndicatorStart Stop System With RecuperationVoice Control System With Natural Language InteractionRear Cross Traffic AssistProgressive SteeringPower Operated TailgateMmi Navigation Plus With High Resolution 10.1 Inch Touchscreen Colour DisplayCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionBluetooth InterfaceAudi Virtual Cockpit PlusAudi Smartphone Interface Includes Wireless Apple Carplay/Android AutoAudi Phone Box With Wireless ChargingAudi Lane Departure WarningAudi Drive SelectAudi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Amazon Alexa Integration360 Degree Parking Camera
- 3 Pin 10 Amp Domestic Charging CableAdaptive Suspension With Damping ControlType 2 Mode 3 32 Amp Charging CableType 2 Socket For Ac Charging
- 2 Usb-C Ports With Charge And Data FunctionsDab Digital Radio ModuleSonos Premium Sound System
- Acoustic WindscreenAudi Beam Uses Leds To Project Vorsprung LogoAuto Dimming Door MirrorsAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorBlack Roof RailsElectrically Folding, Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated Led Side Indicators And Kerb View Function For Passenger SideFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Fog LightsGrille Vertical Bars In Aluminium Silver/MattHeadlight WashersHigh Gloss Black Finish B And C PillarsMatrix Led Headlights With Led Rear Lights And Dynamic Front And Rear IndicatorPanoramic Opening Glass SunroofPrivacy Glass Dark Tinted Rear And Rear-Side Windows (From B-Pillar Backwards)Rain And Light SensorsRear Diffuser Strip In Matt Titanium BlackS Line Bumpers In Contrasting Manhattan Grey
- Dual Zone Electronic Climate ControlElectrically Adjustable Front SeatsFront And Rear Black Floor Mats With Contrast Stitching In Rock GreyFront And Rear HeadrestsFront And Rear Roof Module Including Reading LightsFront Centre ArmrestGlove Compartment LightingHeated Front SeatsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIlluminated Door Sill Trims With S LogoIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Front Passenger With Airbag Deactivation And Outer Rear Seat Including Top Tether Attachment Point For Outer Rear SeatsLuggage Compartment LightPerforated Leather GearknobStainless Steel Luggage Compartment Sill FinisherStainless Steel PedalsTool Kit12V Socket In Rear Centre Console3-Spoke Design With Leather Multifunction Plus And Gear Shift Paddles Features S Badging And Grips In Perforated Leather With Contrast Stitching4 Way Electric Lumbar Support For Driver And Front Passenger40:20:40 Folding With Manual Adjustment For 60:40 Forwards/Backwards Position And Backrest AngleAdjustable Rear Seat Bench/Backrest With Centre Armrest And CupholderBlack Cloth Headlining
- Black Styling Pack - Q3 VorsprungDriver Assistance Pack - Q3Multi Coloured Extended Ambient Interior Lighting Pack - Q3Non Smoking Pack - Q3
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side WindowsElectrically Operated Child Locks On Rear DoorsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control Including Abs, Asr And EdlHill Descent ControlHill Hold AssistPre Sense BasicSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure WarningWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Advanced KeyAnti Theft AlarmAnti Theft Wheel BoltsAudi Pre-Sense Front With Pedestrain And Cyclist RecognitionRemote Central Locking
- Leatherette Door ArmrestMmi Touch Colour Display In Glass Look, Black With Surround In Aluminium Look
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1740 kgGross Vehicle Weight2320 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight580 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)380 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1375 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8
- Length4485 cmWidth1849 cmWheelbase2680 cmWidth (including mirrors)2024 cmHeight (including roof rails)1625 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.3 secTop Speed130 mphEngine Power - BHP245 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW180 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM1550 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Coin SeriesVorsprungCoin DescriptionTfsi EStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0735eService Interval Mileage9000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power245Badge Engine CC1.4 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1395 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 SpeedEngine CodeF3bcpxwc9
- Tyre Size Front255/40 R20Tyre Size Rear255/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 V Spoke StarAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)225Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.6Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh13Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb45WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL45WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH45WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb28WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH28WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL28
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb46WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL45WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH46
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH2WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb141.2WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL141.2WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH141.2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.