Audi Q3 Sportback 40 TFSI Quattro Edition 1 5 Doors S Tronic
- AlarmAnti theft alarmRemote central lockingRemote central lockingCollision avoidance brakingAudi pre-sense front with pedestrain and cyclist recognition
- Front armrestFront centre armrestAudio remote control3 spoke flat bottomed high multi-function leather sport steering wheel with gearshift paddlesSteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight and reach adjustable steering wheel
- Front fog lightsFront fog lightsHeadlight washersHeadlight washersLED headlightsMatrix LED headlights with LED rear lights and dynamic front and rear indicator
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsFront head restraintsFront and rear headrestsHeight adjustable drivers seatElectrically adjustable front seatsLumbar support4 way electric lumbar support for driver and front passengerIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX child seat mounting for front passenger with airbag deactivation and outer rear seat including top tether attachment point for outer rear seatsFolding rear seats40:20:40 folding with manual adjustment for 60:40 forwards/backwards position and backrest angle
- Sport suspensionSports suspension
- Service indicatorService interval indicatorDigital Instrument ClusterAudi virtual cockpit plusNavigation systemMMI Navigation Plus with high resolution 10.1 inch touchscreen colour display
- Front electric windowsFront and rear electric windows
- ABSElectronic stabilisation control including ABS, ASR and EDL
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure warning3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsDrivers airbag6 airbags - Driver, front passenger, curtain and side windows
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone electronic climate control
- Digital radioDAB digital radio moduleUSB/iPod interface1 x USB type C and 1 USB type A charging points
- Blind spot informationAudi side assistLane departure warningAudi lane departure warningFront cross traffic cameraCamera based traffic sign recognitionPASProgressive steering
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth interface
- Electric tailgatePower operated tailgate
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically folding, adjustable and heated door mirrors with integrated LED side indicators and kerb view function for passenger side
- Minimum Kerbweight1620Gross Vehicle Weight2200Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60Max. Towing Weight - Braked2100Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight580Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)530No. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1400Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8
- Length4500Wheelbase2680Width (including mirrors)2022Height1567
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseWLTP - MPG - Comb31WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min31WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max30.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min9.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max9.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.4Top Speed136Engine Power - BHP190Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW140Engine Power - RPM4200Engine Torque - LBS.FT236Engine Torque - NM320Engine Torque - RPM1500Engine Torque - MKG32.6
- Coin SeriesEdition 1Coin DescriptionTfsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionTrueSpecial OrderFalseBased On ID93921Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0733eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power190Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- CC1984Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeF3ncgywb1
- Tyre Size Front255/40 R20Tyre Size Rear255/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb205WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max208WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min205
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100*!
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free*.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! We’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.