Audi R8 Spyder5.2 FSI V10 Quattro Perform Carbon Bk 2 Doors S Tronic
- Audi ConnectAudi Drive SelectAudi Parking System Plus With Front And Rear SensorsAudi Phone Box With Wireless ChargingAudi Smartphone InterfaceAudi Virtual CockpitBluetooth InterfaceCruise Control With Speed Above 18MphMmi Navigation Plus With Mmi TouchPasReversing CameraService Interval IndicatorStart/Stop System With Energy Recuperation
- 80 Litre Fuel TankAudi Cylinder On DemandAudi Magnetic Ride With Cfrp Stabilizer BarQuattro All Wheel Drive System With Passive Differential Lock On Rear Axle With Wheel Selective Torque Control
- Audi Music InterfaceAudi Sound SystemDab Digital Radio
- Audi Space FrameAuto Dimming Rear View Mirror And Frameless With Light And Rain SensorBlack Air OutletsBlack Windscreen SurroundCarbon Highgloss Exterior Mirror HousingsElectric Front WindowsElectrically Adjustable, Heated, Folding And Automatically Dimming Door Mirrors With Integrated Led IndicatorFixed Rear Lip Spoiler In Gloss CarbonGloss Black Oval Tailpipe TrimGloss Black Radiator Grille With R8 EmblemGreen Tinted GlassHeat Insulating GlassHeated Rear WindowHigh Beam AssistLaminated WindscreenLed Headlights With Dipped Beam, Daytime Running Lights, Indicator And Static Turning Light In Led TechnologyLed Rear Lights With Dynamic Rear IndicatorsSideblades In Gloss Carbon
- 3 Spoke Flat Bottomed Multi-Functional Perforated Performance Leather Steering Wheel With 3 Operating SatellitesDeluxe Automatic Climate Control Air ConditioningDoor Sill Trims In Plastic With Aluminium Inlays And R8 LogoDriver Seat Memory FunctionExtended Inlays In Titanium Finish And Glossy Anthracite For Air Vent SurroundFront Head RestraintsHood Lining In BlackQuattro Badging On DashQuattro Emblem In The Dashboard On Front Passenger SideSeat HeatingStainless Steel Pedals And FootrestTool Kit
- Black Styling Pack - R8Carbon Highgloss Exterior Style Package - R8Full Leather Pack - R8Interior Light Pack - R8
- Ceramic Brakes In Front With Brake Calipers In Gloss RedDriver/Front Passenger AirbagEdl Traction ControlEspFront Side AirbagsHill Hold ControlSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Warning LightWarning Triangle And First Aid KitWave Brake Discs
- Advanced Key With SafelockAnti Theft Alarm And ImmobiliserLocking Wheel BoltsPreparation For Tracking SystemRemote Central Locking
- Gloss Carbon Twill InlaysLeather Interior Trim
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1695 kgGross Vehicle Weight2015 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresMax. Loading Weight320 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)112 litresNo. of Seats2Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.2
- Length4429 cmWidth1940 cmWheelbase2650 cmWidth (including mirrors)2037 cmHeight1242 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)14 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)30.7 mpgEC Combined (mpg)21.2 mpgWLTP - MPG - Comb20.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min20.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max20.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb13.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min13.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max13.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)3.2 secTop Speed204 mphEngine Power - BHP620 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW456 kwEngine Power - RPM8000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT428Engine Torque - NM580 nmEngine Torque - RPM6600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG59.1
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.8 mmCC5204 ccCylinders10Cylinder LayoutV10Number of Valves40CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutMid Engine North SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine Code4srrdewf5
- Coin SeriesPerf Carbon BlackCoin DescriptionFsi V10 QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eBadge Power620Badge Engine CC5.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front245/30 R20Tyre Size Rear305/30 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin Spoke DynamicAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)302 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb315WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max316WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min315
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.