Audi RS Q8 EstateRS Q8 TFSI Quattro 5 Doors Tiptronic [Comfort+Sound]
- 10.1" And 8.6" Dual Colour TouchscreensAll Wheel SteeringAudi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Smartphone Interface Includes Wireless Apple Carplay/Android AutoAudi Virtual Cockpit - 12.3" High Resolution Lcd Display With Fully Customisable Instrument Cluster And Rs Specific Menus And OptionsAutomatic Start/Stop SystemBluetooth InterfaceElectro-Mechanical PasMmi Navigation Plus With Mmi TouchNatural Voice RecognitionOn Board ComputerOperating Buttons In Black, Glass Look With Haptic FeedbackPower Operated TailgateRs Audi Drive SelectService Interval Indicator
- 48V Mild Hybrid TechnologyElectromechanical Active Roll StabilisationQuattro All Wheel Drive With Sport DifferentialRs Specific Adaptive Air Suspension
- Audi Music Interface With 2 Usb Ports With Charge And Data FunctionsAux-In SocketDab Digital Radio
- Aluminium Look Door MirrorsAluminium Window TrimAudi Beam Uses Leds To Project The Audi LogoAudi Hd Matrix Led Headlights In Rs Specific Design With Dynamic Front And Rear IndicatorsAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorElectric Front+Rear WindowsElectrically Folding Auto Dimming/Adjustable/Heated Door Mirrors With Memory Function, Led Side Indicators And Kerb View Function For Passenger SideHeadlight WashersHeat Insulating Glass In WindshieldIlluminated Door Sill Trims With Rs LogoLed Signature Daytime Running LightsPrivacy Glass - Dark Tinted Rear And Rear Side Windows From B-Pillar BackwardsRain And Light SensorsRear WiperRs Badges On Front WingsRs Coming/Leaving Home Animations In Front And RearRs Manhattan Grey Front Spoiler Lip And Rear Diffuser InsertRs Manhattan Grey Grille Surround With Honeycomb Grille Insert In BlackRs Specific Bumpers In Full Body Colour Paint Finish
- 4 Zone Automatic Climate Control4-Way Lumbar Support For Front Seats40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatBlack Cloth HeadliningComfort Front Centre ArmrestDouble Sun Visor With Illuminated Vanity Mirror On Driver And Passenger Side ExtendableDriver And Front Passenger Seat Memory Function For Electrically Adjustable Front SeatsElectric Adjustable Steering Column With Memory FunctionalityFront Head RestraintsFront Seat Ventilation Operated Through Mmi SystemFront/Rear Floor MatsIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Front Passenger Seat And 2 Outer Rear Seats With Top Tether Child Seat Mounting For All 3 Rear SeatsLuggage Compartment Sill Protection In Stainless SteelRear HeadrestsRear Seat Bench PlusStainless Steel PedalsTool KitUpper And Lower Interior Elements In Leather, Upper Part Of Instrument Panel Including Centre Console And Door Armrests In Leather
- Air Quality Package - Rs Q8Comfort And Sound Pack - Rs Sq8Multi-Coloured Extended Led Interior Lighting Pack - Rs Q8Rs Specific Styling Pack - Rs Q8
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAudi Pre Sense FrontDriver And Front Passenger, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHill Descent ControlHill Hold AssistPredictive Pedestrian ProtectionSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Advanced KeyAnti Theft Alarm With Tow Away ProtectionAnti-Theft Wheel Bolts And Wheel Loosening DetectionImmobiliser
- Aluminium Spectrum Inlays
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2315 kgGross Vehicle Weight3015 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)85 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight700 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)680 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1755 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.3
- Length5012 cmWheelbase2998 cmWidth (including mirrors)2190 cmHeight (including roof rails)1694 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb21.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min21.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max21.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb13.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min13.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max13.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)3.8 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP600 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW441 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT590Engine Torque - NM800 nmEngine Torque - RPM2200 rpmEngine Torque - MKG81.6
- Coin SeriesRs Q8 [c+s]Coin DescriptionTfsi QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage9000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power600Badge Engine CC4.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC3996 ccCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine Code4mnrv2
- Tyre Size Front295/40 R22Tyre Size Rear295/40 R22Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type22" AlloyWheel Style10 Star SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)277 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb302WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max305WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min301
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.