BMW 2 Series Active Tourer218d Luxury 5 Doors Step Auto
- Active Guard Incl Speed Limiting And Lane Departure Functions With Auto Steering, And Front Collision Warning With Brake InterventionApple Car PlayAttentiveness AssistBmw Online ServicesBmw Remote ServicesBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear Indicator In Front And RearCheck Control Warning System For Monitoring Of Lights And Door/Luggage Compartment Open WarningElectric BootlidFront/Rear Park Distance Control (Pdc)Instrument Cluster With Speedometer With Miles Per Hour Read Out, Tachometer And Fuel GaugeLights On Warning By Audio Warning Signal When Ignition Is Switched OffOn Board Computer - Average Speed+Fuel Consumption, Service Interval, Clock/Date, Odometer/Trip Meter, Outside Temperature Display And Ice WarningOptimum Shift IndicatorPark Assist System With Steering AssistPersonal Profile - Automatic Lock When Driving Away SelectableReal Time Traffic InformationServotronic Variable Electric Power Steering (Eps)
- Diesel Particulate FilterDouble Vanos Twin Scroll Turbocharging SystemDrive Performance Control With Eco Pro Comfort + Sport ModeElectronic Differential LockIncorrect Fuelling ProtectionIntervention On The Front Axle When Dsc DeactivatedSport Automatic TransmissionValvetronic Engine Management
- 6 SpeakersBmw Professional Radio/Cd/Mp3Dab Digital Radio
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Windscreen Wipers And Automatic HeadlightBody Colour - Front And Rear Bumpers, Door Handles, Mirror Caps, Roof MouldingsChrome Line Exterior TrimClear Lenses Direction Indicator LightsDirection Indicator Side Lights Integrated Exterior MirrorsDynamic Brake LightsElectric Windows - Front And Rear, With Open/Close Fingertip Control, Anti-Trap Facility And Comfort ClosingElectrically Adjustable Door Mirrors With Aspheric On Driver Side, Convex On Passenger Side With Integrated IndicatorsExclusive Front Door Sill Finishers With Bmw DesignationFront Air Inlet With Chrome FinishGreen Tinted Heat Protection GlazingHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Level Third Brake LightKidney Grille With 12 Chrome Fronted Vertical SlatsLed Front Fog LightsLightweight EngineeringModel DesignationRear Bumper With Chrome FinisherRear Fog LightsRear Window AerialRear Window Wiper Integrated Under Roof SpoilerReversing Light In Rear Light ClusterShark Fin AntennaTwin Chrome Exhaust TailpipesVisible Vin PlateWelcome Lighting
- 12V Power Socket In Centre Console + Front With Blanking PlugAutomatic Two Zone Climate Control Air ConditioningCentral Locking Switches For Door, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentChild Seat Isofix Attachment For Two Outer Rear Seats And Front Passenger Seat With Anchorage PointsConditioned Based ServiceDakota Leather Upholstery With Perforation And Contrast StitchingFolding Rear SeatsFour Grab Handles Integrated In Roof LiningFront And Rear Side Armrest Integrated Into Door TrimFront ArmrestFront Head RestraintsGlovebox With LightInterior Lighting, Front Centre Over Interior Mirror And Rear Centre Automatic Interior Light Activation When Door Is OpenedLed Ambient Lighting In Door TrimLuggage Compartment Access Via Bmw RoundelLuggage Compartment LightingMulti-Function Controls For Steering WheelRear Centre ArmrestSteering Wheel Column Manual AdjustmentSunvisors With Vanity Mirrors And Ticket PocketThree Rear HeadrestsThree Spoke Sport Leather Steering WheelTwo CupholdersVelour Floor Mats
- Extended Storage Pack - 2 Series Active/Gran TourerNo Smoker Package
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Seats, Front Pyrotechnic Belt Tensioners, Stopper And Belt Force Limiters, Rear Coded Belt BucklesAirbag - Front Driver And Passenger, Front And Rear Head, Front Side, Curtain Head Protection, Manual Deactivation Of Front Passenger Airbag PossibleAnti Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake AssistBattery Safety Cut-OffBmw Emergency CallBrake DryingBrake Energy RegenerationBraking LockBraking ReadinessChild Proof Locking System In Rear DoorCrash Sensor - Activates Hazard/Interior Lighting + Unlocks DoorsDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectrically Operated Hand BrakeFront Ventilated Disc BrakesHill Start AssistRear Disc BrakesSeat Belt Security Check For Driver And Front PassengerSide Impact ProtectionTwin HornsTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Locking Wheel BoltsRemote Control With Integrated Key With Silver HighlightThatcham 1 Alarm System With Remote Control And Engine Immobiliser
- Contrast Stitching On Instrument Panel
- Reduced Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1490 kgGross Vehicle Weight2040 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)51 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight550 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)468 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1510 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.3
- Length4354 cmWidth1800 cmWheelbase2670 cmWidth (including mirrors)2038 cmHeight1555 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)58.9 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)70.6 mpgEC Combined (mpg)65.7 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low45.6WLTP - MPG - Medium58.9WLTP - MPG - High64.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High55.4WLTP - MPG - Comb56.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min56.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max55.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.1 secTop Speed132 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT258Engine Torque - NM350 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG35.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC1995 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB47c20u1
- Coin SeriesLuxuryCoin DescriptionDStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0716eService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power150Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R17Tyre Size Rear205/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleMulti-Spoke Style 547Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)112 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)69CO0.117 g/kmNOx0.021HC+NOx0.054Particles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High116WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High133WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min130
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.