BMW 2 Series Convertible220i M Sport 2 Doors [Nav] Step Auto
No. Of Seats
- ImmobiliserEngine immobiliserAlarmRemote control Thatcham category 1 alarmKeyless goStart/stop button with comfort go keyless engine start and auto start stop deactivation button
- Front armrestFront sliding armrestRear armrestRear centre armrestAudio remote controlMulti-function controls for steering wheel
- Rear headrestsRear head restraintsFront head restraintsFront head restraints
- Trip computerOn board computerService indicatorService interval indicatorMobile phone App interfaceBMW Online services
- Side airbagsFront side airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagDriver/Front Passenger airbagsIsofix child seat anchor pointsChild seat ISOFIX attachment for the two outer rear seats
- Traction controlDynamic Traction Control - DTCTraction controlDSC+ABSAnti-lock braking system (ABS) with brake assist
- Electric door mirrorsHeated, electrically adjustable exterior mirror aspheric on driver side, convex on passenger side
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- LED FoglightsLED front fog lightsLED rear lightsDarkened rear lights with LED light bars
- Windscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated windscreen washer jetsFront electric windowsElectric front and rear windows with fingertip open/close + anti-trap all round
- Radio/CDBMW professional radio/CD/MP3Digital radioDAB Digital radio
- Mobile phone App interfaceApple CarPlay preparation
- Minimum Kerbweight1580 kgGross Vehicle Weight2010 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight430 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)335 litresNo. of Seats4Max. Roof Load-Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)-Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.9
- Length4432 cmWidth1774 cmWheelbase2690 cmWidth (including mirrors)1984 cmHeight1413 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)39.8 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)49.6 mpgEC Combined (mpg)45.6 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low26.6WLTP - MPG - Medium36.2WLTP - MPG - High40.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High36.7WLTP - MPG - Comb36.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Min26.6WLTP - MPG - Low - Max26.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min36.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max35.3WLTP - MPG - High - Min40.9WLTP - MPG - High - Max40.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min36.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max36.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min36.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max35.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min10.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max10.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.7 secTop Speed140 mphEngine Power - BHP184 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW135 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT199Engine Torque - NM270 nmEngine Torque - RPM1350 rpmEngine Torque - MKG27.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTwin TurboCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB48b20m0
- Coin SeriesM Sport NavCoin DescriptionIStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0730eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power184Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/40 R18Tyre Size Rear245/35 R18Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleM Double Spoke Style 719mAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)142 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)69CO0.256 g/kmHC0.067NOx0.047HC+NOx-Particles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low241WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium178WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High175WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb179WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min241WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max245WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min178WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max181WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min175WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max178WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max182WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min179
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.