BMW 2 Series Coupe220i M Sport 2 Doors [Nav] Step Auto
- Apple Carplay PreparationAuto Start-StopBmw ConnecteddriveBmw Emergency CallBmw Online ServicesBmw Remote ServicesBmw TeleservicesDoor/Boot Open WarningFront And Rear Brake Pad Wear IndicatorInstrument Cluster With Speedometer With Miles Per Hour Read Out, Tachometer And Fuel GaugeLights On Warning By Audio Warning Signal When Ignition Is Switched OffOil Temperature Display Via On Board Computer In Instrument ClusterOn Board Computer - Average Speed+Fuel Consumption, Service Interval, Clock/Date, Odometer/Trip Meter, Outside Temperature Display And Ice WarningOptimum Shift IndicatorPersonal Profile - Automatic Lock When Driving Away SelectableReal Time Traffic InformationSpeed Limiting FunctionTraffic Message Channel (Tmc)
- Aluminium Lightweight Construction Including CrankcaseBattery Age Recognition FunctionDouble VanosDrive Performance Control - Eco Pro, Comfort, Sport And Sport+ ModesEngine Cover With Bmw Roundel Twin Power Turbo DesignationHigh Precision Direct InjectionOil DipstickSport Automatic Transmission With Steering-Wheel Mounted Gearshift Paddles And Launch ControlValvetronic Engine Management
- Dab Digital Radio
- 2 Speed Adjustable Intermittent Wipers With Wash/Wipe FunctionAir Intake In Gloss BlackAutomatic Headlight Beam Throw ControlAutomatically Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Front BumperBody Colour Mirror CapsBody Colour Roof MouldingsChrome Exhaust Single Tailpipe, Round, LeftClear Lenses Direction Indicator LightsDarkened Rear Lights With Led Light BarsDaytime Driving LightsDirection Indicator Side Lights Integrated Exterior MirrorsDynamic Brake LightsElectric Windows - Front And Rear, With Open/Close Fingertip Control, Anti-Trap Facility And Comfort ClosingFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront Air Inlet With High Gloss Black FinishFront And Rear Bumper System With Replaceable Deformation ElementsGreen Tinted Heat Protection GlazingHeadlight Range ControlHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHeated, Electrically Adjustable Exterior Mirror Aspheric On Driver Side, Convex On Passenger SideHigh Gloss Shadow LineHigh Level Third Brake LightLed Front Fog LightsM Aerodynamic Body StylingM Logo Designation In Chrome On Left And Right Front WingsModel DesignationModel Specific Design ElementsRain Sensor With Automatic Headlight ActivationRear Bumper With High Gloss Black FinishRear Fog LightsRear Window AerialReversing Light In Rear Light ClusterShark Fin Roof AerialVisible Vin PlateWelcome Light Using Led Technology
- 12V Power Socket In Centre Console12V Power Socket In Passenger Footwell3 Spoke Nappa Leather Steering WheelAnthracite HeadliningCoat Hooks, Integrated Into Rear Of B-PillarConditioned Based ServiceFront And Rear Side Armrests Integrated Into Door TrimFront Door Sill Finishers With M DesignationFront Door Storage BinsFront Floor Mats In VelourFront Head RestraintsFront Sliding ArmrestFront Sports Seats With Electric Side Bolster AdjustmentGlove Box Handle With Chrome SurroundInterior Lighting, Front Centre Over Interior Mirror And Rear Centre Automatic Interior Light Activation When Door Is OpenedIsofix Child Seat For Two Outer Rear SeatsLeather GearknobLeather Handbrake LeverLuggage Compartment Access Via Bmw RoundelManually Adjustment Steering Wheel ColumnMulti-Function Controls For Steering WheelRear Folding Head RestraintsStorage Compartment In Rear Centre ConsoleTwo Cupholders With Sliding Cover And Inlay Mat
- 2 Rear 3 Point Safety BeltsActive Differential Brake (Adb), Electronic Differential Lock In Dsc-Off ModeAirbag - Front Driver And Passenger, Front And Rear Head, Front Side, Curtain Head Protection, Manual Deactivation Of Front Passenger Airbag PossibleAnti Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake AssistAutomatic Stability Control (Asc)Brake DryingBrake Energy RegenerationBraking ReadinessCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Crash Sensor Activating Central Locking Release With Hazard Warning Lights And Interior Lighting + Battery Safety Cut-OffDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcFront Pyrotechnic Belt Tensioners And Belt Force Limiter, Rear Coaded Belt BucklesHill Start AssistRear Brake DiscsSeat Belt Security Check For Driver And Front PassengerSide Impact ProtectionTwin HornsTyre Pressure Monitoring With 3 Level Warning StrategyVentilated Front Disc BrakesWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Central Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentCheck Control System For Monitoring Of Lights And Door/Luggage Compartment Open WarningLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Control Including Integrated Key With Blue InsertStart/Stop Button With Comfort Go Keyless Engine Start And Auto Start/Stop Deactivation ButtonThatcham Category 1 Alarm + Immobiliser
- Reduced Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1440 kgGross Vehicle Weight1910 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight470 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)390 litresNo. of Seats4Max. Roof Load75 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.9
- Length4432 cmWidth1774 cmWheelbase2690 cmWidth (including mirrors)1984 cmHeight1418 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)38.7 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)55.4 mpgEC Combined (mpg)47.9 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low27.7WLTP - MPG - Medium38.2WLTP - MPG - High43.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High39.8WLTP - MPG - Comb38.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Min27.7WLTP - MPG - Low - Max27.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min38.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max37.2WLTP - MPG - High - Min43.5WLTP - MPG - High - Max42.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min39.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max38.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min38.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max37.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max10.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.2 secTop Speed143 mphEngine Power - BHP184 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW135 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT199Engine Torque - NM270 nmEngine Torque - RPM1350 rpmEngine Torque - MKG27.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTwin TurboCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB48b20m0
- Coin SeriesM Sport [nav]Coin DescriptionIStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0732eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power184Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/40 R18Tyre Size Rear245/35 R18Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleM Double Spoke Style 719mAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)135 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)69CO0.256 g/kmHC0.067NOx0.047Particles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low232WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium170WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High149WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb169WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min232WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max237WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min170WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max174WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min149WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max167WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max173WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min169
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.