BMW 2 Series CoupeM240i 2 Doors [Nav] Step Auto
- Front armrestFront sliding armrestLeather seat trimDakota leather upholsteryAudio remote controlMulti-function controls for steering wheel
- AlarmThatcham category 1 alarm + immobiliserKeyless goStart/stop button with Comfort Go keyless engine start and auto Start/stop deactivation buttonCentral lockingCentral locking switch for all doors, fuel filler cap and luggage compartmentRemote central lockingRemote control including integrated key with blue insert
- Drivers airbagAirbag - Front driver and passenger, front and rear head, front side, curtain head protection, manual deactivation of front passenger airbag possibleTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring with 3 level warning strategy
- Traction controlDynamic Traction Control - DTCABSAnti lock braking system (ABS) with brake assistESPDynamic stability control + (DSC+)
- LED rear lightsDarkened rear lights with LED light bars
- Windscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated windscreen washer jetsFront electric windowsElectric windows - front and rear, with open/close fingertip control, anti-trap facility and comfort closing
- Rear headrestsRear folding head restraintsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsSports seatsFront sports seats with electric side bolster adjustmentHeated front seatDriver and front passenger seat heatingIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat for two outer rear seats
- Mobile phone App interfaceBMW Online servicesTrip computerOn board computer - average speed+fuel consumption, service interval, clock/date, odometer/trip meter, outside temperature display and ice warning
- Digital radioDAB Digital radio
- PASVariable sport steering
- Mobile phone App interfaceApple CarPlay preparation
- Electric door mirrorsHeated, electrically adjustable exterior mirror aspheric on driver side, convex on passenger sideDoor mirrors electrically foldableFolding side mirrors with auto dimming/folding wing mirrors with auto dimming
- Air conditioningAutomatic two zone climate control air conditioning
- Minimum Kerbweight1525Gross Vehicle Weight1995Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52Max. Towing Weight - BrakedNMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNMax. Loading Weight470Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)390No. of Seats4Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)NTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.9
- Length4454Width1774Wheelbase2690Width (including mirrors)1984Height1408Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)30.4EC Extra Urban (mpg)45.6EC Combined (mpg)38.7WLTP - MPG - Low22.4WLTP - MPG - Medium34WLTP - MPG - High40.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High36.7WLTP - MPG - Comb34WLTP - MPG - Low - Min22.4WLTP - MPG - Low - Max22.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min34WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max33.6WLTP - MPG - High - Min40.4WLTP - MPG - High - Max40.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min36.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max36.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min34WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max34WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low12.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min12.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max12.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max8.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.6Top Speed155Engine Power - BHP340Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW250Engine Power - RPM5500Engine Torque - LBS.FT369Engine Torque - NM500Engine Torque - RPM1550Engine Torque - MKG51
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82Cylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6CC2998Cylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB58b30m0
- Coin SeriesM240 [nav]Coin DescriptionIStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0741eService Interval Mileage18000Service Interval Frequency - Months24NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power340Badge Engine CC3.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front225/40 R18Tyre Size Rear245/35 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleM Double Spoke Style 719mAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)167Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)72CO0.307HC0.047NOx0.017HC+NOxNParticles0.0004WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low288WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium190WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High176WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb188WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - MinNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - MaxNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - MinNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - MaxNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - MinNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - MaxNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - MinNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - MaxNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - MaxNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - MinN
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.