BMW 2 Series CoupeM240i xDrive 2 Doors Step Auto [Tech/Pro Pack]
- Attentiveness AssistAuto Start-StopBmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw Live Cockpit Professional Nav With 12.3" Instrument Display + 10.25" Display, Intelligent Voice Assist, Bmw Os 7, Hdd, 2Usb, 4G Lte ConnectBmw TeleservicesCheck Control Warning System For Monitoring Of Lights And Door/Luggage Compartment Open WarningDirect Selection ButtonsDrive Off AssistantDriving Experience Switch With Sport+ ModeEco Pro ModeElectric Power SteeringEnhanced Bluetooth With Wireless ChargingIdrive Controller With Turn And Press FunctionIntegrated Owners HandbookIntelligent FunctionsOil Sensor For Level And GradeOptimum Shift IndicatorPersonal ProfileTouch Operation On Control DisplayVariable Sport SteeringWi-Fi Hotspot
- Aluminium Lightweight ConstructionBalancer ShaftBmw Twinpower Turbo Inline 6-Cylinder Petrol EngineDouble VanosDrive Performance Control With Eco Pro Comfort + Sport ModeHigh Precision InjectionM Sport DifferentialPetrol Particulate FilterSport Automatic Steptronic Transmission With Gearshift Paddles, Manual Gearshift Time Display, Launch Control, Coasting Idle Eco Pro/Comfort ModesTwin Scroll Turbocharger With ValvetronicXdrive With Rear Orientated Application
- Dab TunerHarman/Kardon Surround Sound System
- Acoustic Windscreen Wipers For Reduced Driving NoiseAdaptive Led HeadlightsAutomatic Windscreen Wipers And Automatic HeadlightAutomatically Dimming Rear View MirrorBmw Individual Lights Shadow LineBody Colour Door Handles Flush With Door SurfaceBody Colour Front And Rear BumpersCerium Grey Exterior M Mirror CapsDaytime Running LightsElectric Windows - Front And Rear, With Open/Close Fingertip Control And Trap ReleaseExhaust Tailpipes X2 - Free Form Finisher In Cerium Grey In Left And RightExtended High Gloss Shadow Line Exterior TrimExterior Air Inlets In Front Bumper With Embellishers In Cerium GreyFading SupportFlap Controlled M Sport Exhaust SystemFront And Rear Bumper System With Replaceable Deformation ElementsFront Door Sill Finishers In Black Plastic With Bmw DesignationFront Ornamental Grille Frame In Cerium GreyFront Windscreen Wipers With Integrated Washer JetsGreen Tinted Heat Protection GlazingHigh Beam AssistantHigh Level Third Brake LightIndicators Integrated Int Mirror HousingLed Registration Plate LightLed Technology Rear Tail Lights, Brake Lights And Turn IndicatorsLightweight EngineeringM Sport SpoilerModel Designation And M Badges In Cerium GreyModel Designation On Right Side Of TailgateRear BootRear Fog LightsReversing Light In Rear Light ClusterShark Fin AntennaSide Frame Decorative Moulding Black High GlossSingle Part Led Rear Lights With Smoked Glass ComponentsSun Protection GlassTrailer Stabilisation LogicVisible Vin PlateXdrive Designation On Left Tailgate
- 12V Power Socket In Front Centre Console With Blanking Plug2 Cupholders In Front Centre Console3 Zone Automatic Air ConditioningAmbient LightingAnthracite HeadliningCompartment In Front Of CupholderConditioned Based ServiceDriver Seat Backrest Width AdjustmentElectric Front Lumbar SupportElectric Front Seat Adjustment With Driver MemoryFront And Rear Side Armrests Integrated Into Door TrimFront ArmrestFront Door PocketsFront Head RestraintsFront M Sport SeatsHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Glove Compartment With Separate Small CompartmentM Sport Leather Steering WheelM240i Badge In Instrument ClusterManually Adjustment Steering Wheel ColumnRear Seat Backrest With Manual 40:20:40 Split FoldingRear Seat Centre Foldable Armrest With Integrated Cup HolderSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Compartment Between Rear SeatsStorage Tray And Compartment With Cover In Centre ConsoleSun Visors With Vanity Mirrors And Insert TabThrough Loading System With 40/20/40 Split Folding 2 Rear Seat In 2Nd RowTwo Folding Rear Seat HeadrestsVelour Floor MatsVernasca Leather Upholstery
- Additional Storage Compartment Pack - 2 Series CoupeConnected Pack Professional - 2 Series CoupeInterior And Exterior Mirror Pack - 2 Series CoupeM Sport Exterior Styling Aerodynamics Pack - 2 Series Coupe M240i
- 2 Tone HornAnti Lock Braking System (Abs) With Cornering Brake ControlAutomatic Stability Control (Asc)Bmw Emergency CallBrake DryingChild Seat Isofix Attachment For The Two Outer Rear SeatsCrash Sensor Activating Of Airbags,Unlocking Doors,Hazard Warning Lights,Fuel Cut Off,Interior Lighting+Activation Of Safety Battery Terminal ClampDeactivation Of Fuel Pump In The Event Of A CrashDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger Side Airbags, Integrated In The Door Side Seat Backrest Bolsters For All Seat VariantsDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectrically Operated Hand Brake Including Automatic Hold Function And Automatic Release When Driving OffFront And Rear Disc BrakesFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHead Airbags For All 4 Outer SeatsM Sport SeatbeltManual Deactivation Of Front Passenger AirbagSeat Belt Security Check For Driver And Front PassengerSeatbelt WarningSide Impact ProtectionThree Point Seat Belts On 4 Seats Including Front Belt Stopper, Pyrotechnic Belt Tensioners And Belt Force LimitersTyre Pressure SensorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System (Thatcham 1) With Remote Control And Electronic Engine ImmobiliserCentral Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentDeadlocking Function System To All DoorsDrive Away Locking System On All Doors And Luggage CompartmentLocking Wheel BoltsStart/Stop Button (Illuminated) In Centre Console With Keyless Engine Start And Auto Start-Stop Deactivation ButtonTwo Remote Control Key With Integrated Key - One Button For Open And Close Doors/Fuel Flap/Tailgate And Separate Button For Unlock Luggage Compartment
- 19" M Double Spoke Bi-Colour Alloy Wheels With Mixed And Performance Tyres - Style 893Electrically Powered 12V CompressorReduced Rolling Resistance TyresTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1690 kgGross Vehicle Weight2165 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight475 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)390 litresNo. of Seats4Max. Roof Load75 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- Length4548 cmWidth1838 cmWheelbase2741 cmWidth (including mirrors)2068 cmHeight1404 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low21.9WLTP - MPG - Medium31.7WLTP - MPG - High37.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High34.9WLTP - MPG - Comb32.5WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL22.6WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH21.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL33.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH31.4WLTP - MPG - High - TEL40.9WLTP - MPG - High - TEH37.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL37.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH34.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL34.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH32.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low12.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL12.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH13WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.3 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP374 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW275 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT369Engine Torque - NM500 nmEngine Torque - RPM1900 rpmEngine Torque - MKG51
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC2998 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTwin TurboCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio10.2:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB58b30o1
- Coin SeriesM240 [tech/pro Pack]Coin DescriptionI XdriveStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0737eBadge Power374Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front245/35 R19Tyre Size Rear255/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleM Double Spoke Style 893Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.143 g/kmHC0.017NOx0.009Particles0.0007WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low294WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium202WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High170WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High185WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb198WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL284WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH296WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL190WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH204WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL156WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH172WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL171WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH186WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH200WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL186
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.