BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe218i M Sport 4 Doors
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- 2X Usb Type C Ports (For Charging And Data Transfer)Active Guard PlusAttentiveness AssistAuto Start-StopBmw Emergency CallBmw Intelligent Personal AssistantBmw Live Cockpit Professional With 10.25" High Resolution Instrument And Control DisplayBmw Online ServicesBmw Operating System With 7.0 Mid InterfaceBmw TeleservicesCheck Control Warning System For Monitoring Of Lights And Door/Luggage Compartment Open WarningConnected Edrive ServicesCruise Control With Braking FunctionEco Pro ModeElectric Power Steering (Eps) With ServotronicIdrive Controller On Centre ConsoleIntegrated Navigation Data With Map Data Via Usb +Features Such As 3D Landmarks And Micro City ModelsIntegrated Owners HandbookIntelligent Voice AssistantLane Departure Warning SystemOn Board Computer - Average Speed+Fuel Consumption, Service Interval, Clock/Date, Odometer/Trip Meter, Outside Temperature Display And Ice WarningOptimum Shift IndicatorPersonal ProfilePull Away AssistantSmartphone IntegrationSpeed Limiting Function
- 4G Lte Connectivity With Hard Wied 4G Network Sim CardBluetooth Audio StreamingBmw MusicConnected MusicDab Digital Radio, Mp3 Players And Rds Double Tuner
- Automatic Headlight Beam Throw ControlAutomatically Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Mirror CapsChrome 'M' Logo Side DesignationChrome Exhaust Single Tailpipe, RoundDirection Indicator Side Lights Integrated Exterior MirrorsElectric Windows - Front And Rear, With Open/Close Fingertip Control And Trap ReleaseExterior Mirrors - Electrically Folding With Anti-DazzleFading SupportFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Bumper System With Replaceable Deformation ElementsFront Door Sill Finishers In Black Plastic With M Designation In Metallic LookHeated, Electrically Adjustable Exterior Mirror Aspheric On Driver Side, Convex On Passenger SideHigh Gloss Black B Pillar FinishHigh Gloss Shadow Line Exterior TrimHigh Level Third Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLightweight EngineeringModel Designation On Right Side Of TailgatePreparation For High Beam AssistantRain Sensor With Automatic Headlight ActivationRear Fog LightsReversing Light In Rear Light ClusterTrailer Stability Control
- 12V Power Socket In Centre Console2 Cupholders In Front Centre Console3 Rear Seat Head Restraints3 Spoke M Sports Design Leather Steering Wheel Finished In Nappa Leather With Specific M BadgeAnthracite Floor MatsAnthracite HeadliningAutomatic Two Zone Climate Control Air ConditioningChild Seat Isofix Attachment For Two Outer Rear Seats And Front Passenger Seat With Anchorage PointsConditioned Based ServiceDakota Leather Upholstery With Perforation And Contrast StitchingDriver And Front Passenger Seat HeatingFront And Rear Door PocketsFront And Rear Side Armrests Integrated Into Door TrimFront Armrest Foldable With Integrated Storage CompartmentFront Centre Interior Light Over Interior Mirror And Rear Centre Automatic Interior Light When Door Is Opened/Ignition Switched Off Or Via Remote KeyFront Head RestraintsFront Sports Seats With Electric Side Bolster AdjustmentGearshift Lever With M DesignationGlove CompartmentGlovebox With LightLuggage Compartment LightingManually Adjustment Steering Wheel ColumnMulti-Function Controls For Steering WheelSun Visors With Vanity Mirrors And Insert TabThrough Loading System With 40/20/40 Split Folding Rear SeatTwo Lashing EyesWelcome Lighting
- Connected Pack Professional - 2 Series Gran CoupeExtended Lighting Pack - 2 Series Gran CoupeExtended Storage Pack - 2 Series Gran CoupeM Sport Aerodynamics Pack - 2 Series Gran Coupe
- 2 Tone HornAirbag - Front Driver And Passenger, Front And Rear Head, Front Side, Curtain Head Protection, Manual Deactivation Of Front Passenger Airbag PossibleAnti Lock Braking System (Abs) With Cornering Brake ControlBrake DryingBraking ReadinessCity Braking FunctionCrash Sensor Activating Of Airbags,Unlocking Doors,Hazard Warning Lights,Fuel Cut Off,Interior Lighting+Activation Of Safety Battery Terminal ClampDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectrically Operated Hand BrakeRear Brake DiscsRear Child Proof Door LocksSeat Belt Security Check For Driver And Front PassengerSeatbelt WarningSide Impact ProtectionThree Point Seat Belts On All Seats Including Front Belt Stopper, Pyrotechnic Belt Tensioners And Belt Force LimitersTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVentilated Front Disc BrakesWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Central Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentDeadlocking Function System To All DoorsDrive Away Locking System On All Doors And Luggage CompartmentLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Control With Integrated Key With High-Gloss Black Inlay And M Designation And 1 Button For Open/ Close Lock, Window, Open Luggage CompartmentStart/Stop Button With Comfort Go Keyless Engine Start And Auto Start/Stop Deactivation ButtonThatcham Cat.1 Alarm And ImmobiliserTwo Remote Control Key With Integrated Key - One Button For Open And Close Doors/Fuel Flap/Tailgate And Separate Button For Unlock Luggage Compartment
- 6 Speed Manual TransmissionAnti Roll Bar Front And RearBalancer ShaftDouble VanosDrive Performance Control With Eco Pro Comfort + Sport ModeElectronic Differential LockHigh Precision InjectionM Sport SuspensionPerformance ControlPetrol Particulate FilterTwin Tube Gas Filled Shock Absorbers With Degressive Characteristic CurveValvetronic Engine Management
- Contrast Stitching On Instrument Panel
- 18" Burnished M Double Spoke Alloy Wheels Finished In Orbit Grey - Style 819MReduced Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1350 kgGross Vehicle Weight1885 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)42 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked710 kgMax. Loading Weight535 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)430 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)-Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4526 cmWidth1800 cmWheelbase2670 cmWidth (including mirrors)2081 cmHeight1420 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low33.6WLTP - MPG - Medium46.3WLTP - MPG - High54.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High47.1WLTP - MPG - Comb46.3WLTP - MPG - Low - Min33.6WLTP - MPG - Low - Max32.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min46.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max44.1WLTP - MPG - High - Min54.3WLTP - MPG - High - Max50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min47.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max44.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max43.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.7 secTop Speed134 mphEngine Power - BHP140 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW103 kwEngine Power - RPM4600 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT162Engine Torque - NM220 nmEngine Torque - RPM1480 rpmEngine Torque - MKG22.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1499 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTwin TurboCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeB38a15m1
- Coin SeriesM SportCoin DescriptionIStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power140Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/40 R18Tyre Size Rear225/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleM Double Spoke Style 819mAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)123 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low192WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium138WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb138WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min192WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max195WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min138WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min138
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 4 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What’s the engine like?The engine is a 1.5-litre three-cylinder borrowed from the MINI. A 136hp petrol unit which goes pretty well and it’s revvy too! There’s about as much performance as you’ll probably ever need. It takes just 8 seconds to get to 62mph and the speed tops out at 130mph. Whilst there are more charismatic three-cylinder units out there, this one is decently refined.Is it front-driven like the 1 Series Hatch?Yes this is front driven but still drives well - BMW’s legendary 50:50 weight distribution helps with that!Can I have BMW’s xDrive 4WD system?Not with this engine. You’d have to trade up to a 220d variant for that. With this manual variant, you get BMW’s excellent slick-shifting manual gearbox – many 218i customers want that.Looks slinky? Is it practical inside?Actually yes. It’s the same as a 1 Series Hatch in the front and passengers in the rear get 33mm more knee room than they would in a two-door 2 Series Coupe. Out back, there's a decently sized 430-litre boot which can be extended by flattening the 40:20:40-split backrest.What about infotainment and media stuff?There's lots of it. All mainstream 2 Series Gran Coupe models come as standard with the brand's 'BMW Live Cockpit Plus' package, which gives you an 8.8-inch centre-dash display, your access point for a navigation system, Bluetooth with audio streaming, 4G LTE connectivity, an on-board computer and a decent quality six-speaker 100-watt DAB stereo. There's also a 5.1-inch display in the instrument cluster and an Intelligent Voice Assistant.What is the warranty?This comes with BMW’s usual 3 year / 100,000 mile warranty package.