BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe218i M Sport 4 Doors
- Sport suspensionM sport suspension
- Keyless goStart/stop button with Comfort Go keyless engine start and auto Start/stop deactivation buttonCentral lockingCentral locking switch for all doors, fuel filler cap and luggage compartmentAlarmThatcham Cat.1 alarm and immobiliserCentral lockingRemote control with integrated key with High-gloss Black inlay and M designation and 1 button for open/ close lock, window, open luggage compartment
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagAirbag - Front driver and passenger, front and rear head, front side, curtain head protection, manual deactivation of front passenger airbag possible3x3 point rear seat beltsThree point seat belts on all seats including front belt stopper, pyrotechnic belt tensioners and belt force limitersDrivers airbagCrash sensor activating of airbags,Unlocking doors,hazard warning lights,fuel cut off,interior lighting+activation of safety battery terminal clamp
- Rear headrests3 rear seat head restraintsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsSports seatsFront sports seats with electric side bolster adjustmentHeated front seatDriver and front passenger seat heatingIsofix child seat anchor pointsChild seat ISOFIX attachment for two outer rear seats and front passenger seat with anchorage points
- Audio remote controlMulti-function controls for steering wheelFolding rear seatsThrough loading system with 40/20/40 split folding rear seatLeather seat trimDakota leather upholstery with perforation and contrast stitching
- Traction controlDynamic Traction Control - DTCESPDynamic stability control + (DSC+)
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED FoglightsLED front fog lights
- Mobile phone App interfaceBMW Online servicesMobile phone App interfaceSmartphone integrationTrip computerOn board computer - average speed+fuel consumption, service interval, clock/date, odometer/trip meter, outside temperature display and ice warningNavigation systemIntegrated navigation data with map data via USB +features such as 3D landmarks and micro city modelsDigital Instrument ClusterBMW Live Cockpit Professional with 10.25" high resolution instrument and control display
- PASElectric Power Steering (EPS) with ServotronicLane departure warningLane departure warning systemCollision avoidance brakingActive guard plusCruise controlCruise control with braking function
- Electric door mirrorsExterior mirrors - electrically folding with anti-dazzleElectric door mirrorsHeated, electrically adjustable exterior mirror aspheric on driver side, convex on passenger side
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth audio streamingDigital radioDAB digital radio, MP3 players and RDS double tuner
- Front electric windowsElectric windows - front and rear, with open/close fingertip control and trap release
- Air conditioningAutomatic two zone climate control air conditioning
- Alloy wheels18" Burnished M double spoke alloy wheels finished in orbit grey - style 819M
- USB/iPod interfaceExtended storage pack - 2 Series Gran CoupeNavigation systemConnected pack professional - 2 Series Gran CoupeBody coloured bumpersM Sport aerodynamics pack - 2 Series Gran Coupe
- USB/iPod interface2x USB Type C ports (for charging and data transfer)
- Minimum Kerbweight1350Gross Vehicle Weight1885Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)42Max. Towing Weight - Braked1300Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked710Max. Loading Weight535Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)430No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)NTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4526Width1800Wheelbase2670Width (including mirrors)2081Height1420Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseWLTP - MPG - Low33.6WLTP - MPG - Medium46.3WLTP - MPG - High54.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High47.1WLTP - MPG - Comb46.3WLTP - MPG - Low - Min33.6WLTP - MPG - Low - Max32.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min46.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max44.1WLTP - MPG - High - Min54.3WLTP - MPG - High - Max50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min47.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max44.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max43.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.7Top Speed134Engine Power - BHP140Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW103Engine Power - RPM4600Engine Torque - LBS.FT162Engine Torque - NM220Engine Torque - RPM1480Engine Torque - MKG22.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82Cylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6CC1499Cylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTwin TurboCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeB38a15m1
- Coin SeriesM SportCoin DescriptionIStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power140Badge Engine CC1.5Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front225/40 R18Tyre Size Rear225/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleM Double Spoke Style 819mAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)123Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low192WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium138WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb138WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min192WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max195WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min138WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min138
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What’s the engine like?The engine is a 1.5-litre three-cylinder borrowed from the MINI. A 136hp petrol unit which goes pretty well and it’s revvy too! There’s about as much performance as you’ll probably ever need. It takes just 8 seconds to get to 62mph and the speed tops out at 130mph. Whilst there are more charismatic three-cylinder units out there, this one is decently refined.Is it front-driven like the 1 Series Hatch?Yes this is front driven but still drives well - BMW’s legendary 50:50 weight distribution helps with that!Can I have BMW’s xDrive 4WD system?Not with this engine. You’d have to trade up to a 220d variant for that. With this manual variant, you get BMW’s excellent slick-shifting manual gearbox – many 218i customers want that.Looks slinky? Is it practical inside?Actually yes. It’s the same as a 1 Series Hatch in the front and passengers in the rear get 33mm more knee room than they would in a two-door 2 Series Coupe. Out back, there's a decently sized 430-litre boot which can be extended by flattening the 40:20:40-split backrest.What about infotainment and media stuff?There's lots of it. All mainstream 2 Series Gran Coupe models come as standard with the brand's 'BMW Live Cockpit Plus' package, which gives you an 8.8-inch centre-dash display, your access point for a navigation system, Bluetooth with audio streaming, 4G LTE connectivity, an on-board computer and a decent quality six-speaker 100-watt DAB stereo. There's also a 5.1-inch display in the instrument cluster and an Intelligent Voice Assistant.What is the warranty?This comes with BMW’s usual 3 year / 100,000 mile warranty package.