BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer216d SE 5 Doors
- ABSABSTraction controlDynamic Traction Control - DTCESPDynamic stability control + (DSC+)
- Rear armrestRear centre armrestSteering wheel reach adjustmentReach + rake adjustable steering columnFront armrestFront armrestAudio remote controlMulti-function controls for steering wheel
- PASServotronic PASCruise controlCruise control with brake assistReverse parking aidFront and rear parking sensorsCollision avoidance brakingActive Guard incl speed limiting and lane departure functions with auto steering, and front collision warning with brake intervention
- Trip computerOn board computerService indicatorService interval indicatorMobile phone App interfaceBMW Online services
- ImmobiliserElectronic immobiliserAlarmRemote control Thatcham category 1 alarmCentral lockingCentral locking switch for all doors, fuel filler cap and luggage compartmentRemote central lockingRemote control including two integrated key - one button for open/close all lockable content, windows and separate button for open luggage compartment
- Side airbagsFront side airbags3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all seatsCurtain airbagsFront and rear curtain airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagDriver/Front Passenger airbags
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- Automated High-beam assistHigh beam assistantLED FoglightsLED front fog lights
- Windscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated windscreen washer jetsRear wiperRear window wiper with wash/wipe functionFront electric windowsElectric front and rear windows with fingertip open/close + anti-trap facility and comfort closing function
- Front head restraintsFront head restraintsFolding rear seats40:20:40 split folding rear seatIsofix child seat anchor pointsChild seat ISOFIX attachment for two outer rear seats and front passenger seat with anchorage pointsRear headrestsRear seat headrests, three (second row), two (third row)
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioBluetooth connectionBluetooth audio streaming
- Tyre repair kitTyre mobility system
- Mobile phone App interfaceApple car play
- 2 zone climate controlTwo zone automatic air conditioning
- Minimum Kerbweight1530Gross Vehicle Weight2220Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)51Max. Towing Weight - Braked1500Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight690Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)645No. of Seats7Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1905Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.7
- Length4568Width1800Wheelbase2780Width (including mirrors)2038Height1612Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)60.1EC Extra Urban (mpg)74.3EC Combined (mpg)68.9WLTP - MPG - Low47.9WLTP - MPG - Medium55.4WLTP - MPG - High62.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High54.3WLTP - MPG - Comb56.5WLTP - MPG - Low - Min47.9WLTP - MPG - Low - Max45.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min55.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max54.3WLTP - MPG - High - Min62.8WLTP - MPG - High - Max61.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min54.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min56.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max54.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.8Top Speed119Engine Power - BHP116Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW85Engine Power - RPM4000Engine Torque - LBS.FT199Engine Torque - NM270Engine Torque - RPM1750Engine Torque - MKG27.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84Cylinders - Stroke (mm)90CC1496Cylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeB37c15u1
- Coin SeriesSeCoin DescriptionDStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0711eService Interval Mileage18000Service Interval Frequency - Months24NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power116Badge Engine CC1.5Vehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueTrueGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleV Spoke Style 471Alloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)109Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68CO0.12HCNNOx0.028HC+NOx0.055Particles0.0001WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low156WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High117WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min156WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min117WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max138WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min132
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.