BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer220d xDrive M Sport 5 Doors Step Auto
- Apple Car PlayAttentiveness AssistAuto Start-StopBmw Emergency CallBmw Online ServicesBmw Remote ServicesBmw TeleservicesEco Pro ModeElectric BootlidElectro Hydraulically Controlled Multi Plate Clutch In Rear AxleEnergy Efficient Operating StrategyFront And Rear Brake Pad Wear IndicatorFront And Rear Parking SensorsInstrument Cluster With Speedometer With Miles Per Hour Read Out, Tachometer And Fuel GaugeLights On WarningOil Temperature GaugeOn Board ComputerOptimum Shift IndicatorOutside Temperature DisplayParking AssistantPersonal Profile - Automatic Lock When Driving Away SelectableService Interval IndicatorServotronic Pas
- Diesel Particulate FilterDrive Performance ControlElectronic Differential LockFront Axle Differential And Two Part Cardan ShaftHigh Precision Direct InjectionIncorrect Fuelling ProtectionPower Transmission Of Front Wheel Drive On The Rear AxleSport Automatic Transmission With Gearshift PaddlesVariable Vane Geometry
- 6 SpeakersBmw Professional RadioDab Digital Radio
- Aero CurtainAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlights + Automatic Windscreen WipersBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Colour Roof MouldingsChrome 'M' Logo Side DesignationChrome Exhaust Tailpipe - Twin, Round, Left And RightClear Lenses Direction Indicator LightsDirection Indicator Side Lights Integrated Exterior MirrorsDynamic Brake LightsElectric Front And Rear Windows With Fingertip Open/Close + Anti-Trap Facility And Comfort Closing FunctionFront And Rear Bumper SystemGreen Tinted Heat Protection Glazing GlassHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Gloss Shadow Line Exterior TrimHigh Level Third Brake LightKidney Grille With Extra Wide High Gloss Black Vertical SlatsLed Front Fog LightsLightweight EngineeringM Aerodynamic Body StylingMirror Glass Aspheric On Driver's Side, Convex On Passenger SideModel DesignationRear Fog LightsRear Window AerialRear Window Wiper With Wash/Wipe FunctionReverse Light In Rear Light ClusterShark Fin AntennaVisible Vin PlateWelcome Lighting
- 12V Power Socket In Front Centre Console With Blanking Plug3 Spoke M Sport Leather Sports Steering Wheel With Speed Limit4 Grab Handles40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatAmbiance Lighting - SwitchableAnthracite HeadliningChild Seat Isofix Attachment For Two Outer Rear Seats And Front Passenger Seat With Anchorage PointsConditioned Based ServiceDakota Leather Upholstery With Perforation And Contrast StitchingExtended LightingFront ArmrestFront Axle Always DrivenFront Head RestraintsFront Sports Seats With Electric Driver Side Backrest And Bolster AdjustmentFront/Rear Armrests Within Door PanelsGlovebox With LightInterior Lighting, Front Centre Over Interior Mirror And Rear Centre Automatic Interior Light Activation When Door Is OpenedLuggage Compartment Access Via Handle In Numberplate RecessLuggage Compartment LightingLuggage Compartment Underfloor StorageM Door Sill Finishers With M BadgingMulti-Function Controls For Steering WheelReach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Seat Headrests, Three (Second Row), Two (Third Row)Side ArmrestSliding Rear Seat BenchThird-Row Seating Fully Foldable Into Boot FloorTwo CupholdersTwo Zone Automatic Air ConditioningVelour Floor Mats
- Additional Storage Pack - 2 Series Active/Gran TourerNo Smoker Package
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAbsBattery Safety Cut-OffBrake Assist FunctionBrake DryingBrake Energy RegenerationBraking ReadinessChildproof Rear Door LocksCrash Sensor - Activates Hazard/Interior Lighting + Unlocks DoorsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectrically Operated Parking Brake With Automatic Drive ReleaseFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Pyrotechnic Belt Tensioners And Belt Force Limiter, Rear Coaded Belt BucklesFront Side AirbagsFront Ventilated Brake DiscWarning Triangle And First Aid KitTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemTwin HornsSide Impact ProtectionSeat Belt Security Check For Driver And Front PassengerRear Brake DiscsHill Start AssistHead Airbags
- Remote Control Thatcham Category 1 AlarmRemote Control With Integrated Key With Silver Highlight And M DesignationLocking Wheel BoltsElectronic ImmobiliserCheck Control System For Monitoring Of Lights And Door/Luggage Compartment Open WarningCentral Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage Compartment
- 18" Burnished M Double Spoke Alloy Wheels Finished In Ferric Grey - Style 486Low Rolling Resistance TyresRun Flat Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1670 kgGross Vehicle Weight2375 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)51 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight705 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)645 litresNo. of Seats7Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1905 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.7
- Length4568 cmWidth1800 cmWheelbase2780 cmWidth (including mirrors)2038 cmHeight1612 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)49.6 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)61.4 mpgEC Combined (mpg)56.5 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low41.5WLTP - MPG - Medium52.3WLTP - MPG - High58.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max50.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8 secTop Speed136 mphEngine Power - BHP190 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW140 kwEngine Power - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC1995 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB47c20o1
- Coin SeriesM SportCoin DescriptionD XdriveStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power190Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear225/45 R18Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleM Double Spoke Style 486Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)131 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)69CO0.073 g/kmNOx0.021HC+NOx0.066Particles0.0003WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low179WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min143
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.