BMW 3 Series Saloon330i M Sport 4 Doors Step Auto
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- Active Guard PlusAttentiveness AssistAuto Start-StopBmw Emergency CallBmw Live Cockpit Professional Nav With 12.3" Instrument Display + 10.25" Display, Intelligent Voice Assist, Bmw Os 7, Hdd, 2Usb, 4G Lte ConnectBmw Service HistoryBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear Indicator In Front And RearCheck Control Warning System For Monitoring Of Lights And Door/Luggage Compartment Open WarningCondition Based ServiceElectric Power Steering With Servotronic Steering Optimised At All Speed RangesIdrive Controller On Centre ConsoleInstrument Cluster With Speedometer With Mph Readout, Tachometer, Fuel Gauge And Oil Temperature GaugeIntegrated Owners HandbookOil Sensor For Level And Grade, Warning By Check Control SystemOn Board Computer - Average Speed+Fuel Consumption, Service Interval, Clock/Date, Odometer/Trip Meter, Outside Temperature Display And Ice WarningOptimum Shift IndicatorPersonal Profile - Automatic Lock When Driving Away SelectableVariable Sport Steering
- Dab TunerElectronic Service Booklet
- Acoustic GlazingActive Airstream Chrome Frame Kidney Grille With 8 High Gloss Black Vertical SlatsAutomatic Headlight Beam Throw Control With Load Dependent Regulating Reaction, Dynamic Compensation Of Braking Dive And Acceleration SquatBlack Roof MouldingsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Front And Rear BumpersBody Colour Fuel Filler FlapBody Colour Mirror Caps With Bottom Segment In Matt BlackDynamic Brake LightsElectric Windows - Front And Rear, With Open/Close Fingertip Control, Anti-Trap Facility And Comfort ClosingExhaust Tailpipe - Split Left And RightExterior Mirrors - Electrically Folding With Anti-DazzleFading SupportFront And Rear Bumper System With Replaceable Deformation ElementsFront Black Door Sill Finishers With Bmw DesignationGreen Tinted Heat Protection GlazingHigh Gloss Shadow Line Exterior TrimInterior Rear View Electrochromatic Mirror With Automatic Anti Dazzle FunctionLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLightweight EngineeringM Designation On Front Side Panels, Left And RightMatt Black Exterior B PillarModel Designation On Right Side Of TailgateRain Sensor With Automatic Headlight ActivationShark Fin AntennaTwo Part Led Tailights In L-Shape With Components In Smoked Glass, Brake Light, Led Turn Indicator And Rear Fog LightVisible Vin PlateWelcome Lights In Interior And Door Handle AreaWindscreen Wipers With Integrated Washing Jets
- 12V Power Socket In Front Storage Compartment2 Front Cupholder In Centre Console With Clamping Elements And Matt Black Inlay3 Rear Seats With Non Folding Headrests With 3 Point Seat Belts3 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning4 Pieces Lashing Eyelets In Luggage Compartment40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seat With Load Through SystemAmbient Lighting With Welcome Carpet LightAnthracite HeadliningArmrest Integrated In Front And Rear Door Trim + Front Centre Console ArmrestCentred Top Luggage Compartment LightsFour Grab Handles Integrated In Roof LiningFront And Rear Door Exit Lighting (Left / Right)Front And Rear Door PocketsFront And Rear Reading LightsFront And Rear Velour Floor MatsFront Head RestraintsFront Sport SeatsHeated Driver And Front Passenger SeatsHeight Adjustable Mechanically And Infinitely Variable Steering ColumnIlluminated Armrest Storage CompartmentIlluminated Glove Compartment With Separate Small CompartmentInterior Lighting - Front Centre Over Interior Mirror With Soft Light, Rear Centre And Front And Rear Footwell LightingM Sport Leather Steering WheelMake-Up Mirror LightsRear Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersRear Centre Console With Storage Compartment And Ventilation GrilleSunvisors With Vanity Mirrors And Ticket PocketToolkit Located In Luggage Compartment
- Connected Pack Professional - 3 Series Saloon/TouringM Sport Exterior Styling Pack - 3 Series Saloon/Touring
- 2 Tone HornBrake Energy RegenerationBraking Pre-TensioningChild Proof Locking System In Rear DoorChild Seat Isofix Attachment Rear Outer SeatsCoasting In Idle In Eco Pro ModeCrash Sensor Activating Of Airbags,Unlocking Doors,Hazard Warning Lights,Fuel Cut Off,Interior Lighting+Activation Of Safety Battery Terminal ClampDriver And Front Passenger Side Airbags, Integrated In The Door Side Seat Backrest Bolsters For All Seat VariantsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsDry BrakingDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+) - Anti-Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake Assist And Cornering Brake Control + Automatic Stability Control (Asc)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking Brake Including Automatic Hold Function And Automatic Release Of The Parking Brake When Pulling AwayElectronic Differential Lock Control (Edlc)Front Passenger Manual Airbag DeactivationHead Airbags For All 4 Outer SeatsHill Start AssistSeat Belt Security Check For Driver And Front PassengerSide Impact ProtectionThree 3 Point Seat Belts On All Seats Including Front Belt Stopper, Pyrotechnic Belt Tensioners And Belt Force LimitersTyre Pressure Monitoring With Three Level Warning StrategyVentilated Front And Rear Disc BrakesWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System (Thatcham 1) With Remote Control And Electronic Engine ImmobiliserCentral Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentRemote Control With Integrated Key One Button Open/Close Vehicle And Windows, Sole Opening Of The Luggage Compartment Lid And Panic ModeStart/Stop Button With Comfort Go Keyless Engine Start And Auto Start/Stop Deactivation ButtonVehicle Key With M Specific Designation
- Balanced 50/50 Weight DistributionBattery Cut-Out SwitchDriving Experience Modes - Comfort,Eco Pro,Sport And Sport+ ModeLarger Capacity Fuel TankM Sport SuspensionPetrol Particulate FilterStroke Dependent Dampers
- Reduced Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1470 kgGross Vehicle Weight2060 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)59 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight590 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)480 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)-Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4709 cmWidth1827 cmWheelbase2851 cmWidth (including mirrors)2068 cmHeight1435 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)38.2 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)56.5 mpgEC Combined (mpg)47.9 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low30.1WLTP - MPG - Medium42.8WLTP - MPG - High51.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High45.6WLTP - MPG - Comb43.5WLTP - MPG - Low - Min-WLTP - MPG - Low - Max-WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min-WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max-WLTP - MPG - High - Min-WLTP - MPG - High - Max-WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min-WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max-WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min43.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max40.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min-WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max-WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min-WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max-WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min-WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max-WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min-WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max-WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.9 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP258 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW190 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM1550 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio10.2:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB48b20o1
- Coin SeriesM SportCoin DescriptionIStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0732eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %97NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %87NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power258Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark7
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear255/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleDouble Spoke Style 790mAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)133 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low213WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium149WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb148WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min213WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max224WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min149WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max160WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max136WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max155WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min148
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 4 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.