BMW 3 Series Touring318d MHT M Sport 5 Doors Step Auto [Pro Pack]
- Active Guard PlusAttentiveness AssistBluetooth Hands Free Facility With Usb Audio Interface With Audio StreamingBmw Connecteddrive Oline Services With Bmw AppsBmw Service HistoryBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear Indicator In Front And RearCheck Control Warning System For Monitoring Of Lights And Door/Luggage Compartment Open WarningCondition Based ServiceCruise Control With Brake Function + Speed LimiterElectric Power Steering With Servotronic Steering Optimised At All Speed RangesGearshift Time Display In Manual ModeIdrive Controller On Centre ConsoleInstrument Cluster With Speedometer With Mph Readout, Tachometer, Fuel Gauge And Oil Temperature GaugeIntegrated Owners HandbookOil Sensor For Level And Grade, Warning By Check Control SystemOn Board Computer - Average Speed+Fuel Consumption, Service Interval, Clock/Date, Odometer/Trip Meter, Outside Temperature Display And Ice WarningOptimum Shift IndicatorPersonal Profile - Automatic Lock When Driving Away SelectableRecovery Braking SystemVariable Sport Steering
- 48V Mild Hybrid TechnologyAdaptive M SuspensionBalanced 50/50 Weight DistributionBattery Cut-Out SwitchCommon Rail TechnologyDiesel Particulate FilterDrive Performance Control - Eco Pro, Comfort And Sport ModesEu6 Emissions ManagementIncorrect Fuelling ProtectionLarger Capacity Fuel TankOxidation Catalytic ConverterSelective Catalytic Reduction (Scr) With AdblueStroke Dependent DampersTwin Scroll Turbocharger
- Dab TunerElectronic Service BookletStereo Speaker System With 2 Mid Range Speakers In The Front Door Trims And Rear Parcel Shelf + 2 Central Bass Speakers Underneath The Front Seats
- Acoustic GlazingActive Airstream Chrome Frame Kidney Grille With 8 High Gloss Black Vertical SlatsAutomatic Headlight Activation/AdjustmentAutomatic Headlight Beam Throw Control With Load Dependent Regulating Reaction, Dynamic Compensation Of Braking Dive And Acceleration SquatBlack Roof MouldingsBmw Individual High Gloss Shadow Line With Extended ContentsBmw Individual Lights Shadow LineBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Fuel Filler FlapBody Colour Mirror Caps With Bottom Segment In Matt BlackDynamic Brake LightsElectric Windows - Front And Rear, With Open/Close Fingertip Control, Anti-Trap Facility And Comfort ClosingExhaust Tailpipe - Split Left And RightExterior Mirrors - Electrically Folding With Anti-DazzleFading SupportFront And Rear Bumper System With Replaceable Deformation ElementsFront Black Door Sill Finishers With Bmw DesignationGreen Tinted Heat Protection GlazingHigh Gloss Black Exterior B PillarInterior Rear View Electrochromatic Mirror With Automatic Anti Dazzle FunctionLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLightweight EngineeringM Designation On Front Side Panels, Left And RightModel Designation On Right Side Of TailgateRear WiperShark Fin AntennaSun Protection GlassTwo Part Led Tailights In L-Shape With Components In Smoked Glass, Brake Light, Led Turn Indicator And Rear Fog LightVisible Vin PlateWelcome Lights In Interior And Door Handle AreaWindscreen Wipers With Integrated Washing Jets
- 12V Power Socket In Front Storage Compartment2 Front Cupholder In Centre Console With Clamping Elements And Matt Black Inlay3 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning4 Pieces Lashing Eyelets In Luggage Compartment40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seat With Loading SystemAmbient Lighting With Welcome Carpet LightAnthracite HeadliningArmrest Integrated In Front And Rear Door Trim + Front Centre Console ArmrestBackrest Width AdjustmentCentred Top Luggage Compartment LightsFour Grab Handles Integrated In Roof LiningFront And Rear Door Exit Lighting (Left / Right)Front And Rear Door PocketsFront And Rear Reading LightsFront And Rear Velour Floor MatsFront Head RestraintsFront Sport SeatsHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Mechanically And Infinitely Variable Steering ColumnIlluminated Armrest Storage CompartmentIlluminated Glove Compartment With Separate Small CompartmentInterior Lighting - Front Centre Over Interior Mirror With Soft Light, Rear Centre And Front And Rear Footwell LightingMake-Up Mirror LightsRear Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersRear Centre Console With Storage Compartment And Ventilation GrilleSunvisors With Vanity Mirrors And Ticket PocketThree Spoke Multifunction M Sport Leather Steering WheelToolkit Located In Luggage Compartment
- Connected Pack Professional - 3 Series Saloon/TouringLive Cockpit Professional Pack - 3 SeriesM Sport Exterior Styling Pack - 3 Series Saloon/TouringParking Assistant Pack - 3 Series
- 2 Tone Horn3 Rear Seats With Non Folding HeadrestsAirbags Activation Controlled With Intensity And ScopeBmw Emergency CallBrake Energy RegenerationBraking Pre-TensioningChild Proof Locking System In Rear DoorChild Seat Isofix Attachment Rear Outer SeatsCoasting In Idle In Eco Pro ModeCrash Sensor Activating Of Airbags,Unlocking Doors,Hazard Warning Lights,Fuel Cut Off,Interior Lighting+Activation Of Safety Battery Terminal ClampDeactivation Of Fuel Pump In The Event Of A CrashDriver And Front Passenger Side Airbags, Integrated In The Door Side Seat Backrest Bolsters For All Seat VariantsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsDry BrakingDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+) - Anti-Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake Assist And Cornering Brake Control + Automatic Stability Control (Asc)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking Brake Including Automatic Hold Function And Automatic Release Of The Parking Brake When Pulling AwayElectronic Differential Lock Control (Edlc)Front Passenger Manual Airbag DeactivationHead Airbags For All 4 Outer SeatsHill Start AssistM Sport SeatbeltSeat Belt Security Check For Driver And Front PassengerSide Impact ProtectionThree 3 Point Seat Belts On All Seats Including Front Belt Stopper, Pyrotechnic Belt Tensioners And Belt Force LimitersTyre Pressure Monitoring With Three Level Warning StrategyVentilated Front And Rear Disc BrakesWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System (Thatcham 1) With Remote Control And Electronic Engine ImmobiliserCentral Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentRemote Control With Integrated Key One Button Open/Close Vehicle And Windows, Sole Opening Of The Luggage Compartment Lid And Panic ModeStart/Stop Button With Comfort Go Keyless Engine Start And Auto Start/Stop Deactivation ButtonVehicle Key With M Specific Designation
- 19" M Double Spoke Bicolour Jet Black Light Alloy Wheels - Style 791M With Mixed Tyres And Run Flat TyresReduced Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1630 kgGross Vehicle Weight2215 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)59 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight585 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)500 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1510 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4709 cmWidth1827 cmWheelbase2851 cmWidth (including mirrors)2068 cmHeight1440 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low45.6WLTP - MPG - Medium57.6WLTP - MPG - High61.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High54.3WLTP - MPG - Comb55.4WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL46.3WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH44.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL58.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH53.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEL65.7WLTP - MPG - High - TEH61.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL56.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL57.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH54.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.7 secTop Speed133 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT236Engine Torque - NM320 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG32.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC1995 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB47d20u1
- Coin SeriesM Sport [pro Pk]Coin DescriptionD MhtStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0726eService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %97NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %87NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark7Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front225/40 R19Tyre Size Rear255/35 R19Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleDouble Spoke Style 791mAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)117 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low163WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High120WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH165WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL125WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH138WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL114WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH122WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH140WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH136WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL128
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.