BMW 3 Series Touring320i M Sport 5 Doors Step Auto
No. Of Seats
- Sport suspensionM sport suspension
- Rear wiperRear wiperFront electric windowsElectric windows - front and rear, with open/close fingertip control, anti-trap facility and comfort closing
- Drivers airbagDriver/Front Passenger airbagsIsofix child seat anchor pointsChild seat ISOFIX attachment rear outer seats3x3 point rear seat beltsThree 3 point seat belts on all seats including front belt stopper, pyrotechnic belt tensioners and belt force limitersTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring with three level warning strategyDrivers airbagCrash sensor activating of airbags,Unlocking doors,hazard warning lights,fuel cut off,interior lighting+activation of safety battery terminal clampDrivers airbagDriver and front passenger side airbags, integrated in the door side seat backrest bolsters for all seat variantsSide airbagsHead airbags for all 4 outer seatsRear headrests3 rear seats with non folding headrests
- Rear armrestRear centre armrest with 2 cupholdersFront armrestArmrest integrated in front and rear door trim + front centre console armrestSteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight adjustable mechanically and infinitely variable steering columnAudio remote controlThree spoke multifunction M sport leather steering wheel
- Traction controlDynamic Traction Control - DTCABSDynamic stability control + (DSC+) - Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with brake assist and cornering brake control + Automatic Stability Control (ASC)
- Front head restraintsFront head restraintsSports seatsFront sport seatsFolding rear seats40:20:40 split folding rear seat with load through systemHeated front seatHeated driver and front passenger seats
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED FoglightsLED front fog lightsLED Indicator lightsTwo part LED tailights in L-shape with components in smoked glass, brake light, LED turn indicator and rear fog light
- Trip computerOn board computer - average speed+fuel consumption, service interval, clock/date, odometer/trip meter, outside temperature display and ice warning
- PASVariable sport steeringCollision avoidance brakingActive guard plusPASElectric power steering with Servotronic steering optimised at all speed ranges
- Electric door mirrorsExterior mirrors - electrically folding with anti-dazzle
- Keyless goStart/stop button with Comfort Go keyless engine start and auto Start/stop deactivation buttonRemote central lockingAlarm system (Thatcham 1) with remote control and electronic engine immobiliserCentral lockingCentral locking switch for all doors, fuel filler cap and luggage compartmentRemote central lockingRemote control with integrated key one button open/close vehicle and windows, sole opening of the luggage compartment lid and panic mode
- Digital radioDAB tuner
- Navigation systemConnected pack professional - 3 Series Saloon/Touring
- 3 zone climate control3 zone automatic air conditioning
- Minimum Kerbweight1570Gross Vehicle Weight2135Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)59Max. Towing Weight - Braked1600Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight565Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)500No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1510Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4709Width1827Wheelbase2851Width (including mirrors)2068Height1440Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseWLTP - MPG - Low30.7WLTP - MPG - Medium42.2WLTP - MPG - High49.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High42.2WLTP - MPG - Comb42.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Min30.7WLTP - MPG - Low - Max29.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min42.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max39.8WLTP - MPG - High - Min49.6WLTP - MPG - High - Max47.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min42.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max39.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min42.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max39.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max9.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.5Top Speed143Engine Power - BHP184Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW135Engine Power - RPM5000Engine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300Engine Torque - RPM1350Engine Torque - MKG30.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82Cylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6CC1998Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB48b20m1
- Coin SeriesM SportCoin DescriptionIStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0730eTiming Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %97NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %87NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power184Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark7
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear255/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleDouble Spoke Style 790mAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)132Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low209WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High152WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min209WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max217WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max161WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min152WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max161WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max161WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min153
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.