BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe420i M Sport 5 Doors Auto [Professional Media]
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- Auto Start-StopAutomatic Tailgate OperationBmw Emergency CallBmw Online ServicesBmw Remote ServicesBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear Indicator In Front And RearCheck Control Warning System For Monitoring Of Lights And Door/Luggage Compartment Open WarningCondition Based ServiceControl Display - 6.5" Colour Display ScreenFront/Rear Park Distance Control (Pdc)Idrive Controller With 8 Favourite ButtonsInstrument Cluster With Speedometer With Mph Readout, Tachometer, Fuel Gauge And Oil Temperature GaugeLights On Warning By Audio Warning Signal When Ignition Is Switched OffM Sport Instrument ClusterOil Sensor For Level And Grade, Warning By Check Control SystemOn Board Computer - Average Speed, Fuel Consumption, Outside Temp Display With Acoustic Warning, Clock/Date, Service Interval, Odometer/Trip MeterOptimum Shift IndicatorPersonal Profile - Automatic Lock When Driving Away SelectableProfessional Multimedia Navigation SystemRun Flat Indicator
- Aluminium Front SuspensionDrive Performance Control With Eco Pro Comfort + Sport ModeElectronic Differential LockFive Link Rear SuspensionSport Automatic Transmission With Steering-Wheel Mounted Gearshift Paddles And Launch ControlValvetronic Engine Management
- Dab Tuner
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Front BumperBody Colour Mirror CapsBody Colour Rear BumperBody Colour Roof MouldingsChrome Kidney Grille With Extra Wide Black, High Gloss Black Vertical SlatsDirection Indicator, Side Repeaters, Integrated In Exterior MirrorsDoor Sill Finishers With M DesignationDual Exhaust Tailpipes In Left With Chrome FinisherDynamic Brake LightsElectric Front Windows With Fingertip Open/Close + Anti-Trap FacilityFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront Air Inlet With High Gloss Black FinishFront And Rear Bumper SystemGreen Tinted Heat Protection GlazingHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHeated, Electrically Adjustable Exterior Mirror Aspheric On Driver Side, Convex On Passenger SideHigh Gloss Black Air BreatherHigh Gloss Black Rear Bumper InsertHigh Gloss Shadow Line Exterior TrimHigh Level Third Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed Direction Indicator LensesLed Eyebrow LightLed Front Fog LightsLed Tail Lights With 3D L-Shaped Led Light DesignLightweight EngineeringM Aerodynamic BodystylingModel DesignationRain Sensor Including Auto Headlights ActivationShark Fin AntennaTwo Speed Adjustable Intervals Windscreen WipersVisible Vin PlateWelcome LightingWindscreen With Grey Shadeband
- 12V Sockets In Front Centre Console And Passenger Footwell2 Rear Seat Headrests3 Spoke Leather M Sport Multifunction Sports Steering Wheel4 Grab HandlesAir Conditioning And Radio Control Panel In High Gloss BlackAmbient Lighting - Switchable Bmw Classic Orange/ Cold White LedAnthracite HeadliningAutomatic Air Conditioning With Two Zone ControlBottle Holders Integrated Into Front Door Trim Storage CompartmentsChrome Centre Console Panel HighlightDriver And Front Passenger Seat HeatingFront And Rear Side Armrests Integrated Into Door TrimFront Folding Sliding Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Head RestraintsFront Sports SeatsFull Black Panel DisplayGlove CompartmentInterior Lighting, Front Centre Over Interior Mirror And Rear Centre Automatic Interior Light Activation When Door Is OpenedLeather Gearknob And Handbrake LeverLoad Lashing Eyes In Luggage CompartmentReach + Rake Manual Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Child Seat Isofix Attachment With Passenger Airbag DeactivationRear Coded Belt BucklesStorage Compartment In Rear Centre ConsoleSunvisors With Vanity Mirrors And Ticket PocketToolkit Located In Luggage CompartmentTwo Front Cup Holders With A Sliding LidVelour Floor Mats
- Extended Lighting Package - 4 Series Gran CoupeNon Smokers Pack
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAirbag - Front Driver And Passenger, Front And Rear Head, Front Side, Curtain Head Protection, Manual Deactivation Of Front Passenger Airbag PossibleAnti Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake AssistAutomatic Stability Control (Asc)Battery Safety Cut-OffBrake DryingBrake Energy RegenerationBrake PretensioningCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Crash Sensor Activating Central Locking Release, Hazard Warning LightsDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcFront And Rear Ventilated Brake DiscFront Seatbelt Force LimitersHill Start AssistantPyrotechnically Pre-Tensioned Front SeatbeltsSeat Belt Security Check For DriverSide Impact ProtectionTwin HornsTyre Pressure Monitoring With Three Level Warning StrategyVariable Torque DistributionWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System (Thatcham 1) With Electronic Engine ImmobiliserCentral Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentRemote Control Integrated Key With Blue InsetStart/Stop Button With Comfort Go Keyless Engine Start And Auto Start/Stop Deactivation Button
- Reduced Rolling Resistance TyresRun Flat Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1570 kgGross Vehicle Weight2100 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked695 kgMax. Loading Weight530 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)480 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1300 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.3
- Length4640 cmWidth1825 cmWheelbase2810 cmWidth (including mirrors)2017 cmHeight1389 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)37.2 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)54.3 mpgEC Combined (mpg)46.3 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low27.2WLTP - MPG - Medium37.7WLTP - MPG - High44.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High39.8WLTP - MPG - Comb38.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Min27.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Max26.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min37.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max36.7WLTP - MPG - High - Min44.1WLTP - MPG - High - Max42.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min39.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max39.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min38.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max37.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min10.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max10.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.7 secTop Speed146 mphEngine Power - BHP184 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW135 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT199Engine Torque - NM270 nmEngine Torque - RPM1350 rpmEngine Torque - MKG27.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB48b20m0
- Coin SeriesM Sport [prof Media]Coin DescriptionIStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0730eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power184Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear255/40 R18Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleM Double Spoke Style 400mAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)135 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)66CO0.151 g/kmHC0.04NOx0.025HC+NOx-Particles0.0003WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low238WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium171WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High161WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb169WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min238WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max242WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min171WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max175WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max150WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min161WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max165WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max173WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min169
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 4 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.