BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe420i Sport 5 Doors Auto [Professional Media]
No. Of Seats
- Sports seatsFront sports seatsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsIsofix child seat anchor pointsRear child seat isofix attachment with passenger airbag deactivationHeated front seatDriver and front passenger seat heatingRear headrests2 Rear seat headrests
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all seatsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring with three level warning strategyDrivers airbagAirbag - Front driver and passenger, front and rear head, front side, curtain head protection, manual deactivation of front passenger airbag possible
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour rear bumper
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED FoglightsLED front fog lightsLED Indicator lightsLED direction indicator lensesLED rear lightsLED tail lights with 3D L-shaped LED light design
- Windscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated windscreen washer jetsFront electric windowsElectric front windows with fingertip open/close + anti-trap facility
- Leather seat trimDakota leather upholsteryFront armrestFront folding sliding armrest with storage compartmentSteering wheel reach adjustmentReach + rake manual adjustable steering column
- Electric door mirrorsHeated, electrically adjustable exterior mirror aspheric on driver side, convex on passenger side
- Traction controlDynamic Traction Control - DTCABSAnti lock braking system (ABS) with brake assistESPDynamic stability control + (DSC+)
- Electric tailgateAutomatic tailgate operation
- Mobile phone App interfaceBMW Online servicesTyre pressure monitorRun flat indicator
- LED rear lightsExtended lighting package - 4 Series Gran coupeNavigation systemTechnology package - 4 Series Sport
- Front parking sensorFront/rear park distance control (PDC)
- Keyless goStart/stop button with Comfort Go keyless engine start and auto Start/stop deactivation buttonCentral lockingCentral locking switch for all doors, fuel filler cap and luggage compartmentAlarmAlarm system (Thatcham 1) with electronic engine immobiliser
- Digital radioDAB tuner
- 2 zone climate controlAutomatic air conditioning with two zone control
- Minimum Kerbweight1570Gross Vehicle Weight2100Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60Max. Towing Weight - Braked1600Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked695Max. Loading Weight530Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)480No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1300Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.3
- Length4640Width1825Wheelbase2810Width (including mirrors)2017Height1389Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)37.2EC Extra Urban (mpg)54.3EC Combined (mpg)46.3WLTP - MPG - Low26.6WLTP - MPG - Medium36.7WLTP - MPG - High42.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High38.7WLTP - MPG - Comb37.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Min27.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Max26.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min37.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max35.8WLTP - MPG - High - Min44.1WLTP - MPG - High - Max41.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min39.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max38.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min38.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max36.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min10.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max10.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.7Top Speed146Engine Power - BHP184Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW135Engine Power - RPM5000Engine Torque - LBS.FT199Engine Torque - NM270Engine Torque - RPM1350Engine Torque - MKG27.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82Cylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6CC1998Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB48b20m0
- Coin SeriesSport [prof Media]Coin DescriptionIStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0730eService Interval Mileage18000Service Interval Frequency - Months24NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power184Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear225/45 R18Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleDouble Spoke Style 397Alloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)141Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)66CO0.151HC0.04NOx0.025HC+NOxNParticles0.0003WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low242WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium176WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High152WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High166WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb174WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min238WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max246WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min171WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max180WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max155WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min163WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max168WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max177WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min169
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.