BMW 7 Series Saloon730d xDrive MHT 4 Doors Auto
- 20Gb Hard Disc Drive (Hdd) MemoryActive Guard Incl Approach Control Warning With City Brake Function And Person Warning With City Brake FunctionAverage Speed GaugeBmw Apps InterfaceBmw Connecteddrive - OnlineBmw Drive RecorderBmw Gesture ControlBmw Information PlusBmw Legal Emergency CallBmw Live Cockpit Professional With 12.3" Instrument Display + 12.3" High Resolution Centre Display Nav Function And Intelligent Voice AssistantBmw TeleservicesBrake Force DisplayBrake Pad Wear Indicator Warning LightColour Information DisplayCondition Based ServiceDriving Experience Control With Adaptive ModeElectric Boot Lid - Electrically Opening/Closing Rear TailgateEngine Start/Stop ButtonEnhanced Bluetooth With Wireless ChargingFuel Consumption And RangeIdrive Touch Controller With Shortcut ButtonsIntegrated Owner's HandbookLights On WarningMultifunctional Instrument PanelOil Sensor For Level And GradeOn Board ComputerOn-Board Diagnosis - ObdOutside Temperature GaugePersonal ProfilePowered Bootlid OperationRun Flat IndicatorService IndicatorSmartphone Wireless Charging PlateSpeed Limit DisplaySpeed LimiterTrip ComputerWifi Hotspot Preparation
- Anti Roll Bar Front And RearDiesel Particulate FilterDouble Wishbone Front AxleDynamic Damper ControlFront And Rear Air SuspensionIntegral Rear AxleSport Automatic Transmission
- Cd PlayerDab Digital RadioFavourite Buttons
- All Round Anti-Corrosion SystemAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Windscreen WipersBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door MirrorsCarbon Core - Innovative Lightweight Construction With Highly Rigid And Light Carbon ElementsChrome Kidney Grill Struts In Front And SideDynamic Brake LightsElectric Front And Rear Windows With Fingertip Open/Close + Anti-Trap All Round And Comfort Closing FunctionElectric Heated Door MirrorsExterior Mirrors - Electrically Folding With Anti-DazzleFollow Me Home HeadlightsHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Beam AssistantLed Daytime Driving Lights With Front And Rear ActiveLed Front And Rear Fog LightsLed Rear LightsModel LogoOuter Door Handle IlluminationRear Decorative Bumper Moulding Tailpipe In ChromeThird Brake LightWelcome Lighting
- 12V Power SocketsAmbient Interior LightingBattery In Luggage CompartmentCentre Console With ArmrestDriver + Front Passenger Electric Lumbar SupportElectric Seat Adjustment With MemoryFootwell Courtesy Lights Front And RearFour Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFront And Rear Cupholders X 2Front And Rear Reading LightsFront And Rear Seat HeatingFront Comfort SeatsGlove CompartmentGrab HandlesIsofix Child Seat MountingLashing Eyelets In BootLockable GloveboxMicrofilter And Active Carbon FilterReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Centre ConsoleRear HeadrestsSoft Close DoorsStorage OptionsSun VisorsVelour Floormats
- Connected Package Professional - 7 SeriesNon Smokers Pack - 7 SeriesParking Assistant Plus - 7 SeriesPure Excellence Exterior Design Pack - 7 Series
- Active Front Seat HeadrestsActive ProtectionAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Anti-Whiplash Front HeadrestsAutomatic Stability Control (Asc)Brake Assist FunctionBrake Energy RegenerationComfort Exit Stepless Door BrakeCornering Brake ControlCrash Sensor - Activates Hazard/Interior Lighting + Unlocks DoorsDeformation Zones - Front And Rear With Door Reinforcements And Bumpers Up To 2.5 MphDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlDynamic Brake ControlDynamic SafetyDynamic Traction Control - DtcEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionElectromechanical Parking Brake + Auto Hold FunctionEngine Drag Torque ControlFront And Rear Brake Discs With Interior VentilationFront Seatbelt Pretensioners With Force LimitersHead Airbags For First And Second Row SeatsMechanical Child Proof Lock On Rear DoorsRear AirbagsSide Impact ProtectionThree Inertia Reel Rear SeatbeltsThree Point Rear Seat BeltsTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Comfort Access System With Smart OpenerElectronic Vehicle ImmobiliserLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Central LockingThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- Ceramic Finish For ControlsLeather Instrument Panel
- Minimum Kerbweight1935 kgGross Vehicle Weight2600 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)78 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight665 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)515 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.6
- Length5120 cmWidth1902 cmWheelbase3070 cmWidth (including mirrors)2169 cmHeight1467 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low34.4WLTP - MPG - Medium49.6WLTP - MPG - High51.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High48.7WLTP - MPG - Comb47.1WLTP - MPG - Low - Min34.4WLTP - MPG - Low - Max32.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min49.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max44.8WLTP - MPG - High - Min51.4WLTP - MPG - High - Max49.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max44.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min47.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max43.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.6 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP286 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW210 kwEngine Power - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT479Engine Torque - NM650 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG66.3
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC2993 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB57d30o2
- Coin DescriptionD Xdrive MhevStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power286Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front245/50 R18Tyre Size Rear245/50 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleMulti Spoke Style 619Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.126 g/kmNOx0.051HC+NOx0.076Particles0.0006WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low214WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium150WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High152WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min214WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max226WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min150WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max165WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max150WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min152WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max166WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max169WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min158
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.