BMW 7 Series Saloon745e M Sport 4 Doors Auto [Ultimate Pack]
- 20Gb Hard Disc Drive (Hdd) MemoryActive Guard Incl Approach Control Warning With City Brake Function And Person Warning With City Brake FunctionAverage Speed GaugeBattery CertificateBmw Apps InterfaceBmw Connecteddrive - OnlineBmw Drive RecorderBmw Gesture ControlBmw Information PlusBmw Legal Emergency CallBmw Live Cockpit Professional With 12.3" Instrument Display + 12.3" High Resolution Centre Display Nav Function And Intelligent Voice AssistantBmw TeleservicesBrake Force DisplayBrake Pad Wear Indicator Warning LightColour Information DisplayCondition Based ServiceDriving Experience Control With Adaptive ModeEdrive Button To Select Between Auto Edrive, Max Edrive And Save Battery SettingsEdrive ServicesElectric Boot Lid - Electrically Opening/Closing Rear TailgateEngine Start/Stop ButtonEnhanced Bluetooth With Wireless ChargingFuel Consumption And RangeHead Up DisplayIdrive Touch Controller With Shortcut ButtonsIntegral Active SteeringIntegrated Owner's HandbookLights On WarningMultifunctional Instrument PanelOil Sensor For Level And GradeOn Board ComputerOn-Board Diagnosis - ObdOutside Temperature GaugePersonal ProfilePowered Bootlid OperationRun Flat IndicatorService IndicatorSmartphone Wireless Charging PlateSpeed LimiterStandard-Charging Cable (Mode 2) For Home SocketTrip ComputerWifi Hotspot Preparation
- Bowers And Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound SystemDab Digital RadioFavourite ButtonsRear Seat Entertainment Experience With Bmw Touch CommandTv Function Plus Including Reception Of Digital Tv Stations
- "Electrified By I" Exterior Badging On Charging FlapAll Round Anti-Corrosion SystemAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Windscreen WipersBmw LaserlightsBmw Roundel With Bmw I Blue Surround On Steering Wheel, Wheel Centre Caps, Tailgate And BonnetBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door MirrorsCarbon Core - Innovative Lightweight Construction With Highly Rigid And Light Carbon ElementsChrome Kidney Grill Struts In Front And SideClimate Comfort Laminated GlassDynamic Brake LightsEdrive Designation On C PillarElectric Front And Rear Windows With Fingertip Open/Close + Anti-Trap All Round And Comfort Closing FunctionElectric Glass SunroofElectric Heated Door MirrorsExtended High Gloss Shadow Line Exterior TrimExterior Mirrors - Electrically Folding With Anti-DazzleFollow Me Home HeadlightsHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Beam AssistantHigh Gloss Shadow Line Exterior TrimLed Daytime Driving Lights With Front And Rear ActiveLed Front And Rear Fog LightsLed Rear LightsM Rear SpoilerModel LogoOuter Door Handle IlluminationRear Decorative Bumper Moulding Tailpipe In ChromeSun Protection GlassThird Brake LightWelcome Lighting
- 12V Power SocketsActive Front Seat VentilationAlcantara Headlining In AnthraciteAmbient AirAmbient Interior LightingBattery In Luggage CompartmentCentre Console With ArmrestDoor Sill Finishers With Bmw DesignationDriver + Front Passenger Electric Lumbar SupportElectric Rear Windscreen And Rear Side Window SunblindsElectric Seat Adjustment With MemoryFootwell Courtesy Lights Front And RearFour Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFront And Rear Cupholders X 2Front And Rear Reading LightsFront And Rear Seat HeatingFront Comfort SeatsGlove CompartmentGrab HandlesIsofix Child Seat MountingLashing Eyelets In BootLockable GloveboxM Specific KeyMassage Function For Front SeatsMassage Function For Rear SeatsMicrofilter And Active Carbon FilterReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Centre ConsoleRear Comfort SeatsRear HeadrestsSoft Close DoorsSplit Folding Rear SeatsStationary Cooling And HeatingStorage OptionsSun VisorsVelour Floormats
- Connected Package Professional - 7 SeriesHeated Front And Rear Comfort Pack - 7 SeriesM Aerodynamic Pack - 7 SeriesNon Smokers Pack - 7 SeriesParking Assistant Plus - 7 Series
- Active Front Seat HeadrestsActive ProtectionAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Anti-Whiplash Front HeadrestsAutomatic Stability Control (Asc)Brake Assist FunctionBrake Energy RegenerationComfort Exit Stepless Door BrakeCornering Brake ControlCrash Sensor - Activates Hazard/Interior Lighting + Unlocks DoorsDeformation Zones - Front And Rear With Door Reinforcements And Bumpers Up To 2.5 MphDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlDynamic Brake ControlDynamic SafetyDynamic Traction Control - DtcEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionElectromechanical Parking Brake + Auto Hold FunctionEngine Drag Torque ControlFront And Rear Brake Discs With Interior VentilationFront Seatbelt Pretensioners With Force LimitersHead Airbags For First And Second Row SeatsM Sport SeatbeltMechanical Child Proof Lock On Rear DoorsRear AirbagsSide Impact ProtectionThree Inertia Reel Rear SeatbeltsThree Point Rear Seat BeltsTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Comfort Access System With Smart OpenerElectronic Vehicle ImmobiliserLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Central LockingThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- Anti Roll Bar Front And RearCharging Flap In Front Side Panel - LeftDouble Wishbone Front AxleDynamic Damper ControlEdrive Exterior SoundFront And Rear Air SuspensionIntegral Rear AxlePetrol Particulate FilterSport Automatic Transmission
- Ceramic Finish For ControlsLeather Instrument Panel
- Minimum Kerbweight2000 kgGross Vehicle Weight2635 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)46 litresMax. Loading Weight635 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)420 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.3
- Length5120 cmWidth1902 cmWheelbase3070 cmWidth (including mirrors)2169 cmHeight1467 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.2 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP394 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW290 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT332Engine Torque - NM450 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG45.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC2998 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB58b30m1
- Coin SeriesM Sport[ultimate Pk]Coin DescriptionEStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power394Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R19Tyre Size Rear275/40 R19Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleM Double Spoke Style 647mAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)51 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.13 g/kmNOx0.019Particles0.0004
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)360Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)258Battery Charge Type 2 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)216Battery Charge Type 3 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)156Battery Charge Type 4 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years5Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage60000Battery Capacity in kWh12NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km12.5NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles29Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low28.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium23.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High23WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High29.6WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City24.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb25.9WLTP - AER (km) - City50WLTP - AER (km) - Comb46WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Low46WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Medium53WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - High56WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Extra High44WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City50WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb49WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min52WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max49WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb18.8WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min18.4WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max18.8WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (kWh/100km) - Comb24.9WLTP - AER (miles) - City31.1WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb28.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City2.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb2.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High2.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High2.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low2.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium2.6WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (miles/kWh) - Comb2.5WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb3.3WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max3.3WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min3.4WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City31.1WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb30.4WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max30.4WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min32.3WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Extra High27.3WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - High34.8WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Low28.6WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Medium32.9
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low267WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium192WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High169WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High188WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb193WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - Min189WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - Max194WLTP - CO2 Charge Depleting (g/km) - Comb42WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb48WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min45WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max48
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low24.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium33.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High38.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High34WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb33.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Min34WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Max33.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low11.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium8.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High7.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High8.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb8.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Min8.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Max8.5WLTP - FC Ch Dep (l/100km) - Comb0.8WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb2.1WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Min2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Max2.1WLTP - FC Ch Dep (mpg) - Comb353.1WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb134.5WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Min141.2WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Max134.5
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.