BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe840d xDrive MHT M Sport 4 Doors Auto [Ultimate Pack]
- Bmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw Drive RecorderBmw Legal Emergency CallBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear IndicatorCheck Control SystemCondition Based ServiceDrive Experience Control With Sport, Comfort, Eco Pro And Adaptive ModesElectric BootlidHead Up DisplayIdrive Touch Controller With Shortcut ButtonsInstrument And Upper Door Panel In Walknappa LeatherIntegral Active SteeringIntegrated Owners HandbookOil Sensor For Level And GradeOn Board ComputerOutside Temperature DisplayParking Assistant Plus With 360 Degree Surround View CameraRun Flat IndicatorService Interval Indicator
- 48V Mild Hybrid TechnologyBmw Diesel With Blueperformance EngineBmw Xdrive SystemDiesel Particulate FilterDouble Wishbone Front AxleDynamic Damper ControlEight Speed Sport Automatic Transmission With Gearshift Paddle Switches
- Bowers And Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound SystemDab Digital RadioFavourite ButtonsTv Function Plus Including Reception Of Digital Tv Stations
- Automatic Windscreen Wipers And Automatic HeadlightBmw LaserlightsBright Chrome Kidney GrilleCarbon CoreChrome M Designation On Front Side Panel, Left And RightClimate Comfort WindscreenDynamic Brake LightsElectrically Adjustable, Heated, Folding Exterior MirrorsFollow Me Home Headlight FunctionFront And Rear Bumper System With Replaceable Deformation ElementsFront Electric WindowsHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Beam AssistantIlluminated Door HandlesLed Rear LightsModel Logo On Right TailgateSatinised Aluminium Kidney StrutsThermally Insulated WindscreenThird Brake Light Featuring Led TechnologyWelcome Lights In Interior And Door Handle AreaXdrive Designation On Left Tailgate
- 2 Cup Holders In Front2 Rear Head Restraints2 X Front 12V Power Sockets4 Zone Control Automatic Air Conditioning50/50 Split Folding Rear SeatCraftedclarity Glass Application For Interior ElementsDynamic Ambient Interior LightingElectric Rear Windscreen And Rear Side Window SunblindsFrameless Interior MirrorFront And Rear Seat HeatingFront Entry Lights DoorsFront Reading LightsFront Seat VentilationFront Sun Visors With Ticket Holder And Illuminated MirrorIlluminated M Door Sill FinishersLockable Glove Compartment With LightM PedalsM Sport Leather Steering Wheel Including Multifunction ControlsMicrofilter And Active Carbon FilterSoft Close DoorsSteering Column With Adjustable Height And Length And Activation Via Control On The Steering ColumnVelour Floormats
- Bmw Live Cockpit Professional Pack - 8 SeriesConnected Professional Pack - 8 SeriesDriving Assistant Professional Pack - 8 SeriesFront Heat Comfort Pack - 8 SeriesM Carbon Exterior Package Without Carbon Blade - 8 SeriesM Sport Exterier Styling Aerodynamics Pack - 8 Series
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs/EbdActive ProtectionAirbags - Driver And Front Passenger Airbag With Seat Occupancy Detection, Knee, Side And Front Passenger Seat Airbag DeactivationCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Child Seat Isofix Attachment Rear Outer SeatsCrash Sensor Activating Central Locking Release, Hazard Warning Lights, Fuel Cut Off, Interior Lighting, Safety Battery Terminal Clamp And AirbagsDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking Brake With Automatic Drive Away Release And Auto Hold FunctionFront And Rear Brake Discs With Interior VentilationFront Three Point With Pyrotechnical Belt Latch Tensioner Seat Belts, Belt Force Limiter And Belt StopperHill Start AssistRear Three Point With Pyrotechnical Belt Latch Tensioner Seat Belts And Belt Force LimiterSide Impact ProtectionTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)Warning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System (Thatcham 1) With Electronic Engine ImmobiliserCentre Lock SwitchClosing System With Central LockingComfort Access SystemKeyless Engine StartLocking Wheel BoltsVehicle Key With Exclusive M Designation
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1995 kgGross Vehicle Weight2600 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66 litresMax. Loading Weight605 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)440 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.6
- Length5074 cmWidth1932 cmWheelbase3023 cmWidth (including mirrors)2137 cmHeight1401 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low27.4WLTP - MPG - Medium43.5WLTP - MPG - High48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High44.1WLTP - MPG - Comb41.5WLTP - MPG - Low - Min28WLTP - MPG - Low - Max27.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min44.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max42.8WLTP - MPG - High - Min50.4WLTP - MPG - High - Max48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min44.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max43.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min42.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max41.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min10.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max10.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP340 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW250 kwEngine Power - RPM4400 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT516Engine Torque - NM700 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG71.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC2993 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB57d30t2
- Coin SeriesM Sport[ultimate Pk]Coin DescriptionD Mht XdriveStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0747eService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power340Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front245/35 R20Tyre Size Rear275/30 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleY Spoke Style 728mAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.102 g/kmNOx0.031HC+NOx0.052Particles0.0016WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low271WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium171WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High151WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High168WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb177WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min265WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max273WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min165WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max173WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min165WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max169WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max179WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min172
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.