BMW i3 Hatchback135kW S 42kWh 5 Doors Auto [Lodge Interior World]
- 5.7" Colour Tft Instrument Cluster Display - Speedometer And Readout, Power And Range InformationAdditional Sport Driving Mode With Sporty Throttle ResponseApple Car PlayBluetooth Hands Free Telephone Facility With Usb Audio Interface And Audio StreamingBmw Apps InterfaceBmw Connecteddrive - AssistBmw Live Tiles With Charging, Dynamic Range Map, Integrated Handbook, Idrive Control With Buttons, Tmc Information Used To Dynamic Route PlanBmw Online ServicesBmw Professional Multimedia Navigation System - 10.25" Lcd Screen With Bmw I Design, Dynamic Route Planning And 8 ButtonsBmw Remote ServicesBmw TeleservicesConnected Edrive ServicesEco Pro Mode To Improve RangeEco Pro+ Mode To Maximise The Potential Range (Top Speed 56Mph) Significant Gains In Range Through A Series Of Onboard Electronic MeasuresElectronic Display Of Drivetrain Information And Battery Range And TemperatureFront And Rear Brake Pad Wear IndicatorLights On Warning By Audio Warning Signal When Ignition Is Switched OffOn Board Computer - Average Speed+Fuel Consumption, Service Interval, Clock/Date, Odometer/Trip Meter, Outside Temperature Display And Ice WarningPersonal Profile With Automatic Lock When Driving Away Selectable, Preferences And Favourites To A Personal Profile Within The VehicleReal Time Traffic InformationServotronic Variable Electric Power Steering (Eps)Standard Charging Cable (Mode 2) For Home Socket
- 12V Compressor With Integrated Sealant Injection Bottle And Hose2.4Kw Ac Charging With 5M CableAc Fast Charge CableBmw Edrive MotorBmw Integrated Differential Transmission With Electronic Parking Lock And Single Forward And Reverse GearsCharging Cable (Mode 3) For Public ChargingDrive Performance Control With Eco Pro+, Eco Pro And Comfort ModesEdrive Exterior SoundLi-Ion Battery With Active Cooling And 38Kwh Usable Energy With Aluminium Radiator, 8 Modules ,Integrated Battery Storage Management Electronics (Sme)Safety Battery Cut-Off For Drive Train And 12VSports Suspension
- Auxiliary Point For Auxiliary DevicesDab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightA Pillar And Roof Moulding In High Gloss Black With No Matt Chrome Optic HighlightAuto HeadlightsBlack Finished Door SillsBlack Window SurroundsBlack With Integrated Led Brake Light In Rear SpoilerBmw I3s Badge On Rear TailgateBody Colour Front And Rear Bumpers, Doors And Door HandlesContrast Highlights In Bmw I Blue - Kidney Grille Surrounds Below DoorsDirection Indicator Side Lights In Exterior MirrorsDynamic Brake LightsElectrically Adjustable High Gloss Black Exterior Mirror With Aspheric On Drivers Side, Convex On Passenger Side MirrorsElectrically Folding, Anti Dazzle, Heated Memory, Auto Parking Function, Heated Washer Jets, Electrochromatic, Aspheric On Passenger Exterior MirrorsFlap In Rear Side Panel, Right With Push Function To Open With C Shaped Indication Band For Battery Condition Integrated Into Central Locking SystemFront And Rear Bumper System With Replaceable Deformation ElementsFront Electric Windows With Open And Close Fingertip Control, Anti Trap Facility And Comfort ClosingFront Floor Mat With I3s Model Designation In The CentreGreen Tinted Heat Protection GlazingHigh Gloss Black Wheel Arch ExtensionsHigh Level Third Brake Light Integrated Into Rear Spoiler With Front Led Bumper, Led Side Mirror Caps, Led Rear Integrated Cluster Behind TailgateI3s Rear Bumper Design With Wider Body Colour InlayIntegrated Tailgate Rear Window With Tempered Safety Glass, Heated Rear WindowKidney Grille High Gloss Black With Contrast Chrome EdgingLed Direction Indicator Lights On Front BumperLed Rear Lights Integrated Into TailgateModel DesignationRain Sensor With Automatic Windscreen Wiper And Headlight ActivationRear Bmw I3 DesignationRear Fog Lights In BumperRear Side Wing DoorsRear View Mirror With Automatic Dipping Of Passenger Mirror When Reverse Gear Is Selected To Aid ParkingRear WiperReversing Lights In BumperShark Fin Roof AerialSide Windows With Tempered Safety Glass, Rear Static Fixed WindowsVisible Vin Plate
- 12V Power Socket In Centre Console2 Individual Rear Seats50/50 Split Folding Rear SeatAdditional 12V Power Socket In Right-Hand Side Of BootAdditional Detachable CupholderAnthracite Velour Floor MatsAutomatic Interior Light When Door Is Opened/Ignition Switched Off Or Via Remote KeyCabin Pre-Conditioning Via Idrive Or Bmw I Remote AppCentral Cupholder - Additional Cupholder With Clip On Function For Centre ConsoleConditioned Based ServiceDc Rapid Charge PreparationElectric Bootlid With Chrome Optic TrimElectronic Drive Selector On Steering Column To Select Drive, Reverse, Neutral Or ParkFoldable Front Centre Armrest With Integrated Storage CompartmentFront And Rear Four Seats With Individual Seat DesignsFront And Rear Grab Handles In Roof LiningsFront And Rear Map PocketsFront And Rear Side Armrests Integrated Into Door TrimFront Integrated Seat Backrest And Rear Height Adjustable Headrest For All SeatsFront Passenger SeatFront Seat HeatingGear Selector Switch On Steering Column With Control Lever In Chrome Pearl Grey With Leather Inserts In Black And Gear Visual IndicationI3s Specific Steering CharacteristicsIlluminated Charging Socket In Visual DisplayIsofix Child Seat Attachment For Two Rear SeatsLuggage Compartment Access Via Recessed Handle Below TailgateManually Adjustment Steering Wheel ColumnMulti Phase Ac Fast Charge PreparationMulti-Function Controls For Steering WheelPre-Heating For Battery With Active Air Flap ControlRear Shelf CoverSingle Zone Automatic Air ConditioningSlide Through Light Weight Front Seats With Easy Access To Driver Or Passenger SeatSolaric Woollen Cloth/Natural Leather UpholsteryStorage Compartment In Driver And Passenger DoorsSunvisors With Vanity Mirrors And Ticket PocketTwo Folding Rear Seat Headrests
- Extended Storage Pack - I3Lodge Interior World Pack - I3
- 2 X 3-Point Rear Seat BeltsActive Differential Brake (Adb-Sport) In Dsc-Off ModeAirbags - Front Driver/Passenger, Front And Rear Curtain Head Protection, Front Side, Manual Deactivation Of Front Passenger AirbagAnti Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake AssistAutomatic Stability Control (Asc)Bmw Emergency CallBrake DryingBrake Energy RegenerationBraking ReadinessCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Child Locks On Rear DoorsCrash Sensor - Activates Hazard Warning/Interior Lighting, Central Locking Release + 12V And Hv Battery Safety Cut-OffDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectric HandbrakeElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Tyre Pressure MonitorFront Ventilated Disc BrakesHill Start Assist With Traction DetectionRear Solid Disc BrakesSeatbelt Security Check For Driver And Front PassengerSide Impact ProtectionTwin HornsWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Central Locking Switches For Front Doors, Bonnet, Footwell Charging Flap, Footwell Fuel Filler Flap And TailgateCheck Control System For Monitoring Of Lights And Door/Luggage Compartment Open WarningLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Control Including Integrated Two KeyThatcham Category 1 Alarm System With Remote Control And Engine Immobiliser
- Bmw Mobility Kit With Tyre Sealing SystemLightweight Alloy Wheels With Unique Streamline DesignReduced Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1290 kgGross Vehicle Weight1730 kgMax. Loading Weight440 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)260 litresNo. of Seats4Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1100 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.3
- Length4006 cmWidth1791 cmWheelbase2570 cmWidth (including mirrors)2039 cmHeight1590 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.9 secTop Speed99 mphEngine Power - BHP184 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW135 kwEngine Power - RPM7000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT199Engine Torque - NM270 nmEngine Torque - RPM1000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG27.5
- CC1 ccCatalytic ConvertorYesTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeIb1p23m0
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0729eBadge Power184Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front175/55 R20Tyre Size Rear195/50 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleDouble Spoke Style 431Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmNoise Level dB(A)68
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)900Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)390Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)258Battery Charge Type 3 kW11Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)84Battery Charge Type 4 kW50Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh42.2NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km14NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles214Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low411WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low - TEL413WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low - TEH399WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium393WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium - TEL394WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium - TEH385WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High319WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High - TEL319WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High - TEH315WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High202WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High - TEL202WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High - TEH201WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City400WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL401WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH391WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb282WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL282WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH279WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low11.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low - TEL11.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low - TEH11.6WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium11.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium - TEL11.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium - TEH12WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High14.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High - TEL14.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High - TEH14.6WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High23WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High - TEL23WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High - TEH23WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City11.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City - TEL11.1WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City - TEH11.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb16.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL16.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH16.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City5.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City - TEH5.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City - TEL5.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High2.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High - TEH2.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High - TEL2.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High4.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High - TEH4.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High - TEL4.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low5.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low - TEH5.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low - TEL5.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium5.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium - TEH5.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium - TEL5.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Extra High125.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Ex High - TEH124.9WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Ex High - TEL125.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City248.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH243WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL249.2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb175.2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH173.4WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL175.2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High198.2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High - TEH195.7WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High - TEL198.2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low255.4WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low - TEH247.9WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low - TEL256.6WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium244.2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium - TEH239.2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium - TEL244.8
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What’s the i3 like inside?The i3 really isn't a very big car, measuring just 3,999mm long, which is only a bit longer than a Ford Fiesta. Despite that, thanks to the flat floor, the thin seats and the low window line, the cabin feels quite roomy. The instrument cluster and Control Display comprise two screens, one behind the steering wheel and the other at the top of the centre console.What is the warranty?It’s BMW’s usual 3 year / 100,000 mile warranty package.