BMW X1 EstatexDrive 20d M Sport 5 Doors Step Auto
- Ambient Temperature DisplayApple CarplayArrow Pointers, North Up, Direction Of Travel And Perspective Map DisplaysAttentiveness AssistAutomatic Tailgate OpeningBmw ConnecteddriveBmw Navigation System With 8.8" Monitor And 800X480 Pixel ResolutionBmw Online ServicesBmw Remote ServicesBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear Indicator In Front And RearCharacteristic Map Controlled Oil Pump SystemElectro Hydraulically Controlled Multi Plate Clutch In Rear AxleEnergy Efficient Operating StrategyFront/Rear Park Distance Control (Pdc)Instrument Cluster With Black Optic Display Featuring Superimposed Dials And 5.7" Colour DisplayInstrument Cluster With Speedometer With Miles Per Hour Read Out, Tachometer And Fuel GaugeIntegrated Hard Drive With Map Data Updates Via Usb InterfaceLights On Warning By Audio Warning Signal When Ignition Is Switched OffOn Board ComputerOperation By Idrive With Direct Selection Buttons And 8 Programmable ButtonsOptimum Shift IndicatorOutside Temperature GaugePark Assist SystemPersonal Profile - Automatic Lock When Driving Away SelectableReal Time Traffic InformationRigidly Mounted Rear Subframe - Multi Link Construction With Separate Spring / Damper Configuration And Excellent Driving CharacteristicsService Interval IndicatorServotronic PasTyre Puncture Warning SystemVariable And Stepless Distribution Of Drive Torque Between Front And Rear Axle
- 12V Compressor With Integrated Sealant Injection Bottle And HoseAluminium Lightweight Construction Including CrankcaseAnti-Roll BarsBalancer ShaftDiesel Particulate FilterDohc Valvetrain With Two Upper CamshaftsDouble VanosDrive Performance Control With Eco Pro Comfort + Sport ModeEight Speed Sport Automatic TransmissionHigh Precision InjectionIncorrect Fuelling ProtectionPerformance ControlStop/Start FunctionTransmission Of Power To Rear Axle Via Front Axle Differential And Two-Part Cardan ShaftTwin Tube Gas Filled Shock Absorbers With Degressive Characteristic CurveXdrive Intelligent Four Wheel Drive System
- Bmw Professional Radio Includes Amplifier Power 100W, Two Mide Range Speakers In Door Trims And Two Woofers As Central Bass Speaker Under Front SeatsDab Digital Radio
- Adjustable HeadlightsAero CurtainAutomatically Dimming Rear View MirrorBmw Icon Design Led Daytime Driving LightsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Colour Wheel Arches And Side SillsDirection Indicator Side Lights Integrated Exterior MirrorsDynamic Brake LightsElectric Windows - Front And Rear, With Open/Close Fingertip Control, Anti-Trap Facility And Comfort ClosingElectrically Adjustable Door Mirrors With Aspheric On Driver Side, Convex On Passenger Side With Integrated IndicatorsExterior Mirrors - Electrically Folding With Anti-DazzleFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront Air Guide Finished In Black SilverFront Air Inlets In Matt Black With Silver Finisher MattFront And Rear Bumper SystemFront Bumper Air Intakes With Dark Shadow FinisherGreen Tinted Heat Protection Glazing GlassHeadlight Beam Throw ControlHeated Door MirrorsHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Level Third Brake LightKidney Grille With 14 Chrome High Gloss Black Vertical BarsLed Direction Indicator Lights In Headlight EyebrowLed Front Fog LightsLightweight EngineeringM Aerodynamic Body StylingM Logo Designation In Side ChromeModel DesignationRain Sensor Including Auto Headlights ActivationRear Bumper With Dark Shadow And Underbody Protection In Body ColourRear Fog LightsRear Window AerialRear Window Wash/WipeReversing Light In Rear Light ClusterRoof Mouldings In Matt BlackShark Fin AntennaSill Cover Matt Black With Matt Silver InsertTwin Chrome Exhaust Tailpipes X2Two Eye Face Design On LightVisible Vin PlateWelcome Lighting
- 12V Power Point In Centre Console2 Cup Holders In Front3 Rear Headrests40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatAnthracite Floor Mats With M Specific DesignationAnthracite HeadliningBoot LightCentre Armrest In 20 Degree Part Rear Seat BackrestChild Seat Isofix Attachment For Two Outer Rear Seats And Front Passenger Seat With Anchorage PointsConditioned Based ServiceDriver And Front Passenger Heated SeatsDriver/Front Passenger Seat Backrest Back With Luggage NetDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Ticket HoldersDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFour Grab Handles Integrated In Roof LiningsFront And Rear Side Armrests Integrated Into Door TrimFront Centre Armrest/Sliding CoverFront Centre Interior Light Over Interior Mirror And Rear Centre Automatic Interior Light When Door Is Opened/Ignition Switched Off Or Via Remote KeyFront Door Sill Finishers With M DesignationFront Sports SeatsFront/Rear Adjustable Head RestraintsIlluminated GloveboxLeather Gearknob/Gaiter/Handbrake GripLuggage Area Underfloor CompartmentLuggage Compartment Access Via Recessed Handle Below TailgateLuggage Compartment LightingLuggage Compartment Loading Edge With Stainless Steel InsertM Sport Nappa Leather 3-Spoke Steering WheelManually Adjustment Steering Wheel ColumnMultifunction Steering WheelRear Coded Belt BucklesSingle Turbo ChargerStanding Free Front Adjustable Armrest And Fixed In Different PositionsSteering Wheel Gearshift Paddles
- Extended Lights Pack - X1Extended Storage Package - X1
- Abs/EbdAudio/Visual Collision Warning SystemAutomatic Stability Control (Asc)Battery Safety Cut-OffBmw Emergency CallBrake DryingBrake Energy RegenerationBraking ReadinessCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Crash Sensor - Activates Hazard/Interior Lighting + Unlocks DoorsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectronic Differential Lock Control (Edlc)Electronic Parking BrakeFront And Rear Head AirbagsFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Seatbelt Force LimitersFront Ventilated Disc BrakesHill Start AssistPyrotechnically Pre-Tensioned Front SeatbeltsRear Disc BrakesRear Door Child Safety LocksSeatbelt Security Check For Driver And Front PassengerSide Impact ProtectionThree Point Seat Belts In All BeltsTwin HornsTyre Pressure MonitorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Central Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentCheck Control System For Monitoring Of Lights And Door/Luggage Compartment Open WarningEngine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Control Thatcham Category 1 AlarmRemote Control With Integrated Key With M Specific HighlightStart/Stop Button With Comfort Go Keyless Engine Start And Auto Start Stop Deactivation Button
- Contrast Stitching On Instrument Panel
- 18" M Double-Spoke Light Alloy Wheels Finished In Ferric Grey And Burnished - Style 570MLow Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1620 kgGross Vehicle Weight2200 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)51 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight580 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)505 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1550 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4447 cmWidth1821 cmWheelbase2670 cmWidth (including mirrors)2060 cmHeight1598 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)53.3 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)65.7 mpgEC Combined (mpg)60.1 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low42.2WLTP - MPG - Medium52.3WLTP - MPG - High56.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH48.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.8 secTop Speed136 mphEngine Power - BHP190 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW140 kwEngine Power - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC1995 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB47c20o1
- Coin SeriesM SportCoin DescriptionXdrive DStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0729eService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %90NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %74NCAP Safety Assist %77NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power190Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/50 R18Tyre Size Rear225/50 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleDouble Spoke Style 570Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)123 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)67CO0.134 g/kmNOx0.031HC+NOx0.069Particles0.0001WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low175WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High150WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH151WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL145
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.