BMW X1 EstatexDrive 20i  SE 5 Doors Step Auto
- Ambient Temperature DisplayApple CarplayArrow Pointers, North Up, Direction Of Travel And Perspective Map DisplaysAttentiveness AssistAutomatic Tailgate OpeningBmw ConnecteddriveBmw Online ServicesBmw Remote ServicesBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear Indicator In Front And RearCharacteristic Map Controlled Oil Pump SystemElectro Hydraulically Controlled Multi Plate Clutch In Rear AxleEnergy Efficient Operating StrategyFront/Rear Park Distance Control (Pdc)Instrument Cluster With Black Optic Display Featuring Superimposed Dials And 5.7" Colour DisplayInstrument Cluster With Speedometer With Miles Per Hour Read Out, Tachometer And Fuel GaugeIntegrated Hard Drive With Map Data Updates Via Usb InterfaceLights On Warning By Audio Warning Signal When Ignition Is Switched OffOn Board ComputerOperation By Idrive With Direct Selection Buttons And 8 Programmable ButtonsOptimum Shift IndicatorOutside Temperature GaugePark Assist SystemPersonal Profile - Automatic Lock When Driving Away SelectableReal Time Traffic InformationRigidly Mounted Rear Subframe - Multi Link Construction With Separate Spring / Damper Configuration And Excellent Driving CharacteristicsService Interval IndicatorServotronic PasTyre Puncture Warning SystemVariable And Stepless Distribution Of Drive Torque Between Front And Rear Axle
- 12V Compressor With Integrated Sealant Injection Bottle And HoseAluminium Lightweight Construction Including CrankcaseAnti-Roll BarsBalancer ShaftDouble VanosDrive Performance Control With Eco Pro Comfort + Sport ModeEight Speed Sport Automatic TransmissionHigh Precision InjectionLarger Fuel Tank Capacity (61 Litres)Performance ControlStandard SuspensionStop/Start FunctionTransmission Of Power To Rear Axle Via Front Axle Differential And Two-Part Cardan ShaftTurbocharger With ValvetronicTwin Tube Gas Filled Shock Absorbers With Degressive Characteristic Curve
- Bmw Professional Radio Includes Amplifier Power 100W, Two Mide Range Speakers In Door Trims And Two Woofers As Central Bass Speaker Under Front SeatsDab Digital Radio
- Adjustable HeadlightsAero CurtainAutomatically Dimming Rear View MirrorBlack Roof RailsBmw Icon Design Led Daytime Driving LightsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsDirection Indicator Side Lights Integrated Exterior MirrorsDynamic Brake LightsElectric Windows - Front And Rear, With Open/Close Fingertip Control, Anti-Trap Facility And Comfort ClosingElectrically Adjustable Door Mirrors With Aspheric On Driver Side, Convex On Passenger Side With Integrated IndicatorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront Air Guide Finished In Black SilverFront And Rear Bumper SystemGreen Tinted Heat Protection Glazing GlassHeadlight Beam Throw ControlHeated Door MirrorsHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Level Third Brake LightKidney Grille With 14 Chrome Black Vertical BarsLed Direction Indicator Lights In Headlight EyebrowLed Front Fog LightsLightweight EngineeringModel DesignationRain Sensor Including Auto Headlights ActivationRear Fog LightsRear Window AerialRear Window Wash/WipeReversing Light In Rear Light ClusterRoof Mouldings In Matt BlackShark Fin AntennaSill Cover Finished Matt BlackTwin Chrome Exhaust Tailpipes X2Two Eye Face Design On LightVisible Vin PlateWelcome Lighting
- 12V Power Point In Centre Console2 Cup Holders In Front3 Rear Headrests3 Spoke Sport Leather Steering Wheel40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatBlack Door Sill Finishers With Bmw DesignationBoot LightCentre Armrest In 20 Degree Part Rear Seat BackrestChild Seat Isofix Attachment For Two Outer Rear Seats And Front Passenger Seat With Anchorage PointsConditioned Based ServiceDriver/Front Passenger Seat Backrest Back With Luggage NetDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFour Grab Handles Integrated In Roof LiningsFront And Rear Side Armrests Integrated Into Door TrimFront Centre Armrest/Sliding CoverFront Centre Interior Light Over Interior Mirror And Rear Centre Automatic Interior Light When Door Is Opened/Ignition Switched Off Or Via Remote KeyFront Standard SeatsFront/Rear Adjustable Head RestraintsIlluminated GloveboxLeather Gearknob/Gaiter/Handbrake GripLuggage Area Underfloor CompartmentLuggage Compartment Access Via Recessed Handle Below TailgateLuggage Compartment LightingManually Adjustment Steering Wheel ColumnMultifunction Steering WheelRear Coded Belt BucklesStanding Free Front Adjustable Armrest And Fixed In Different PositionsSteering Wheel Gearshift PaddlesVelour Floor Carpets
- Extended Storage Package - X1
- Abs/EbdAudio/Visual Collision Warning SystemAutomatic Stability Control (Asc)Battery Safety Cut-OffBmw Emergency CallBrake DryingBrake Energy RegenerationBraking ReadinessCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Crash Sensor - Activates Hazard/Interior Lighting + Unlocks DoorsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectronic Differential Lock Control (Edlc)Electronic Parking BrakeFront And Rear Head AirbagsFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Seatbelt Force LimitersFront Ventilated Disc BrakesHill Start AssistPyrotechnically Pre-Tensioned Front SeatbeltsRear Disc BrakesRear Door Child Safety LocksSeatbelt Security Check For Driver And Front PassengerSide Impact ProtectionThree Point Seat Belts In All BeltsTwin HornsTyre Pressure MonitorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Central Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentCheck Control System For Monitoring Of Lights And Door/Luggage Compartment Open WarningEngine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Control Thatcham Category 1 AlarmRemote Control With Integrated Two KeyStart/Stop Button With Comfort Go Keyless Engine Start And Auto Start Stop Deactivation Button
- Contrast Stitching On Instrument PanelOxide Silver Interior Trim With High Gloss Black Finisher
- Low Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1580 kgGross Vehicle Weight2155 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)61 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight575 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)505 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1550 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4447 cmWidth1821 cmWheelbase2670 cmWidth (including mirrors)2060 cmHeight1598 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low28.5WLTP - MPG - Medium40.4WLTP - MPG - High47.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High40.9WLTP - MPG - Comb40.4WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL28.5WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH28WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL40.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH39.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEL48.7WLTP - MPG - High - TEH47.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL40.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH40.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL40.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH39.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH10.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.3 secTop Speed139 mphEngine Power - BHP178 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW131 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT207Engine Torque - NM280 nmEngine Torque - RPM1350 rpmEngine Torque - MKG28.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1988 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB48a20m1
- Coin SeriesSeCoin DescriptionXdrive IStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0730eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %90NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %74NCAP Safety Assist %77NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power178Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/55 R17Tyre Size Rear225/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleV Spoke Style 560Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)129 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low226WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High133WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb160WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL226WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH231WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH163WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL133WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH136WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH160WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH163WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL159
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.