BMW X2 Hatchback xDrive 18d M Sport 5 Doors
- ImmobiliserEngine immobiliserAlarmRemote control Thatcham category 1 alarmCentral lockingCentral locking switch for all doors, fuel filler cap and luggage compartmentKeyless goStart/stop button with comfort go keyless engine start and auto start stop deactivation buttonRemote central lockingRemote control including integrated key with M specific highlight
- Sports seatsFront sports seatsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsHeated front seatDriver and front passenger seat heatingRear headrestsThree rear headrestsFolding rear seats40:20:40 manually split folding rear seat with two tilt positions for backrestIsofix child seat anchor pointsChild seat ISOFIX attachment for two outer rear seats and front passenger seat with anchorage points
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitorDrivers airbagAirbags - Front driver and passenger, front and rear head, front side, curtain head protection3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all seats, front pyrotechnic belt tensioners and belt force limiters, rear coded belt buckles
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentRake/reach adjustable steering wheelLeather seat trimDakota leather upholsteryFront armrestFront armrestAudio remote controlM Sport multifunction leather steering wheelRear armrestArmrest in centre section of rear seat backrest and folding
- LED headlightsLED headlights with extended contents - cornering, high beam assist, LED day running lights with dynamic beams-through for urban and motorway
- Front electric windowsFront and rear electric windowsWindscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated windscreen washer jetsFront electric windowsFingertip control / anti-trap function on electric windowRear wiperRear window wiper with wash/wipe function
- Traction controlDSC - Dynamic Stability ControlTraction controlDynamic Traction Control - DTCABSAnti lock braking system (ABS) with brake assist
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio/telephone controlsDigital radioDAB Digital radioBluetooth connectionBluetooth audio streaming
- Reverse parking aidPark assist systemPASElectric Power Steering (EPS) with ServotronicCollision avoidance brakingActive Guard incl speed limiting and lane departure functions with auto steering, and front collision warning with brake interventionCruise controlCruise control with braking function
- Door mirrors electrically foldableElectric folding exterior mirrors with anti-dazzleElectric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and heated door mirrors glass aspheric on driver's side and convex on passenger side
- Mobile phone App interfaceBMW Online servicesTrip computerOn board computer - average speed+fuel consumption, service interval, clock/date, odometer/trip meter, outside temperature display and ice warningDigital Instrument ClusterInstrument cluster with black optic and 5.7" colour display + speedometer + tachometer + fuel gauge + instant fuel economy
- Mobile phone App interfaceApple car play
- Air conditioningAutomatic two zone climate control air conditioning
- Body coloured bumpersM Sport aerodynamic pack - X2Rear armrestExtended storage pack - X2
- Electric tailgateAutomatic powered electric bootlid
- Insurance Group 27Coin SeriesM SportCoin DescriptionXdrive DStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0724eTiming Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %90NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %74NCAP Safety Assist %77NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueTrueGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Minimum Kerbweight1585Gross Vehicle Weight2160Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)51Max. Towing Weight - Braked1800Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight575Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)470No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1355Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.3
- Length4360Width1824Wheelbase2670Width (including mirrors)2098Height1526Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)52.3EC Extra Urban (mpg)62.8EC Combined (mpg)58.9WLTP - MPG - Low44.1WLTP - MPG - Medium51.4WLTP - MPG - High56.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High48.7WLTP - MPG - Comb50.4WLTP - MPG - Low - Min44.1WLTP - MPG - Low - Max42.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min51.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max48.7WLTP - MPG - High - Min56.5WLTP - MPG - High - Max54.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max47.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max48.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.2Top Speed128Engine Power - BHP150Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW110Engine Power - RPM4000Engine Torque - LBS.FT258Engine Torque - NM350Engine Torque - RPM1750Engine Torque - MKG35.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84Cylinders - Stroke (mm)90CC1995Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeB47c20u1
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R19Tyre Size Rear225/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleDouble SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)127Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68CO0.127HCNNOx0.036HC+NOx0.07Particles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low169WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High152WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min169WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max175WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min152WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min146
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100*!
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free*.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! We’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.