BMW X2 HatchbackxDrive 25e M Sport X 5 Doors Auto
Petrol And Plug In Electric Hybrid
Electric Driving Range (WLTP)
- ImmobiliserEngine immobiliserAlarmRemote control Thatcham category 1 alarmCentral lockingCentral locking switch for all doors, fuel filler cap and luggage compartmentKeyless goStart/stop button with comfort go keyless engine start and auto start stop deactivation buttonRemote central lockingRemote control including integrated key with M specific highlight
- Sports seatsFront sports seatsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsHeated front seatDriver and front passenger seat heatingRear headrestsThree rear headrestsFolding rear seats40:20:40 manually split folding rear seat with two tilt positions for backrestIsofix child seat anchor pointsChild seat ISOFIX attachment for two outer rear seats and front passenger seat with anchorage points
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitorDrivers airbagAirbags - Front driver and passenger, front and rear head, front side, curtain head protection3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all seats, front pyrotechnic belt tensioners, stopper and belt force limiters, rear coded belt buckles
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentRake/reach adjustable steering wheelLeather seat trimDakota leather upholsteryFront armrestFront armrestAudio remote controlM Sport multifunction leather steering wheelRear armrestArmrest in centre section of rear seat backrest and folding
- Front electric windowsFront and rear electric windowsWindscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated windscreen washer jetsFront electric windowsFingertip control / anti-trap function on electric windowRear wiperRear window wiper with wash/wipe function
- Traction controlDSC - Dynamic Stability ControlTraction controlDynamic Traction Control - DTCABSAnti lock braking system (ABS) with brake assist
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio/telephone controlsDigital radioDAB Digital radioBluetooth connectionBluetooth audio streaming
- Reverse parking aidPark assist systemPASElectric Power Steering (EPS) with Servotronic
- Door mirrors electrically foldableElectric folding exterior mirrors with anti-dazzleElectric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and heated door mirrors glass aspheric on driver's side and convex on passenger side
- Mobile phone App interfaceBMW Online servicesTrip computerOn board computer - average speed+fuel consumption, service interval, clock/date, odometer/trip meter, outside temperature display and ice warningDigital Instrument ClusterInstrument cluster with black optic and 5.7" colour display + speedometer + tachometer + fuel gauge + instant fuel economyDigital Instrument ClustereDrive specific displays in instrument cluster and CIDNavigation systemBMW Navigation system with 8.8" monitor
- Mobile phone App interfaceApple car play
- Tyre repair kitBMW mobility tyre sealing system
- Air conditioningAutomatic two zone climate control air conditioning
- Body coloured bumpersM Sport X exterior styling pack - X2Rear armrestExtended storage pack - X2
- Alloy wheels19" Burnished M Y-spoke light alloy wheels finished in orbit grey - Style 722M
- Electric tailgateAutomatic powered electric bootlid
- Insurance Group 29Coin SeriesM Sport XCoin DescriptionE XdriveStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0731eTiming Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %90NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %74NCAP Safety Assist %77NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power220Badge Engine CC1.5Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Minimum Kerbweight1730Gross Vehicle Weight2300Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)36Max. Towing Weight - BrakedNMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNMax. Loading Weight570Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)410No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1290Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4360Width1824Wheelbase2670Width (including mirrors)2098Height1512Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalse
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.8Top Speed121Engine Power - BHP220Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW162Engine Power - RPM5000Engine Torque - LBS.FT284Engine Torque - NM385Engine Torque - RPM1500Engine Torque - MKG39.3
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82Cylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6CC1499Cylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 SpeedEngine CodeB38a15m0
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R19Tyre Size Rear225/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleY SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesN
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)228Battery Charge Type 2 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)192Battery Charge Type 3 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)144Battery Charge Type 4 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh10Battery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low19.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium16.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High17.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High25.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City17.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb20WLTP - AER (km) - City57WLTP - AER (km) - Comb48WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Low52WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Medium63WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - High61WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Extra High41WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City59WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb52WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min53WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max51WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb15.2WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min14.9WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max15.2WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (kWh/100km) - Comb19.4WLTP - AER (miles) - City35.4WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb29.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City3.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High2.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High3.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low3.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium3.8WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (miles/kWh) - Comb3.2WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb4.1WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max4.1WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min4.2WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City36.7WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb32.3WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max31.7WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min32.9WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Extra High24.9WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - High37.3WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Low32.3WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Medium39.1
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low217WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low - Min216WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low - Max218WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium147WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium - Min146WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium - Max148WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High142WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High - Min141WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High - Max144WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High181WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High - Min177WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High - Max183WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb167WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - Min165WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - Max169WLTP - CO2 Charge Depleting (g/km) - Comb16WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb40WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min39WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max41
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low29.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low - Min29.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low - Max29.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium43.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium - Min44.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium - Max43.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High44.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High - Min45.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High - Max44.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High35.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High - Min36.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High - Max34.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb38.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Min38.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Max38.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low9.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low - Min9.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low - Max9.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium6.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium - Min6.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High6.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High - Min6.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High - Max6.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High - Min7.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High - Max8.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb7.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Min7.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.4WLTP - FC Ch Dep (l/100km) - Comb0.7WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.8WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Min1.7WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Max1.8WLTP - FC Ch Dep (mpg) - Comb403.5WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb156.9WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Min166.2WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Max156.9
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.