BMW X3 EstatexDrive M40i 5 Doors Auto
- Attentiveness AssistAutomatic Tailgate OperationBluetooth Hands Free Telephone Connection With Usb Audio Interface + Audio StreamingBmw Live Cockpit Professional Sat Nav System Including 10.25" High Resolution Display And Intelligent Voice AssistantBmw Online ServicesBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear Indicator In Front And RearCheck Control Warning System For Monitoring Of Lights And Door/Luggage Compartment Open WarningControl Display - 6.5" Colour Display ScreenIdrive Controller With 8 Favourite ButtonsLights On Warning By Audio Warning Signal When Ignition Is Switched OffNavigation System - Bmw Professional Multimedia With Hard Disc Drive (Hdd) And 10.25" Touch DisplayOil Sensor For Level And Grade, Warning By Check Control SystemOn Board Computer - Average Speed+Fuel Consumption, Service Interval, Clock/Date, Odometer/Trip Meter, Outside Temperature Display And Ice WarningOptimum Shift IndicatorPersonal Profile - Automatic Lock When Driving Away SelectableSemi Digital Instrument ClusterStop/Start SystemVariable Sports Power Steering
- Drive Performance Control With Eco Pro Comfort + Sport ModeIncorrect Fuelling ProtectionM Sport DifferentialMulti-Link Rear SuspensionPerformance ControlSport Automatic Transmission With Gearshift Paddles
- Auxiliary Socket For External Mp3 PlayerBmw Professional Radio/Cd/Mp3Dab Digital Radio
- Acoustic GlazingBlack Finish On B PillarsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Roof MouldingsBody Coloured BumpersCerium Grey Frame And Kidney Grille With High Gloss Black Vertical SlatsDirection Indicator, Side Repeaters, Integrated In Exterior MirrorsDual Black Chrome Quadrilateral Exhaust TipsDynamic Brake LightsElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsExterior Air Inlets, Mirror Caps And Air Breather In Cerium GreyExterior Mirrors - Electrically Folding With Anti-DazzleFingertip Control / Anti-Trap Function On Electric WindowFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Bumper System With Replaceable Deformation ElementsFront And Rear Electric WindowsGreen Tinted Heat Insulating GlassHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHeight Adjustable HeadlampsHigh Gloss Black Door Sill FinishersHigh Gloss Black Shadow Line Roof RailsHigh Level 3Rd Brake Light Incorporating Led TechnologyInterior Rear View Electrochromatic Mirror With Automatic Anti Dazzle FunctionLed Daytime Running Lights, Corona Ring StyleLed Front Fog LightsLed IndicatorsLed Tail LightsLightweight EngineeringM Aerodynamic BodystylingModel DesignationRain Sensor Including Auto Headlights ActivationRear WiperShark Fin AntennaSide Exterior M Designation BadgesSun Protection GlassVisible Vin PlateWelcome LightingWindscreen Wipers With Adjustable Interval
- 12V Socket In Centre Console And Luggage Area3 Rear Headrests3 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning4 Lashing Points To Secure LuggageAmbient LightingAnthracite HeadliningAnthracite Velour Floor MatsDoor Sill Finishers With Bmw Individual DesignationDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Ticket Holders + Illuminated Vanity MirrorsElectric Adjustable Seats With Memory FunctionFoldable Boot Floor With Storage CompartmentFour Grab Handles Integrated In Roof LiningFront And Rear Bottle Holders Integrated Into Door Trim Storage CompartmentsFront And Rear Side Armrests Integrated Into Door TrimFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Footwell LightsFront/Rear Courtesy Lights With Soft On/Off DimmingFront/Rear Reading LightsHeight Adjustable Front/Rear Head RestraintsIlluminated Glovebox With LockIsofix Rear Child Seat PreparationLeather Gear KnobLuggage Area Underfloor CompartmentLuggage Compartment LightingM Sport Leather Steering WheelParcel Shelf Removeable And Storable Under Boot FloorReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersRemovable / Retractable Luggage CoverSlope Adjustable Rear SeatsStorage Compartment In Rear Centre Console And Front/Rear Door TrimsThrough Loading System With 40/20/40 Split Folding Rear SeatToolkit Located In Luggage CompartmentTwo Front Cupholders With Removable Oddments Tray/LidVernasca Leather Upholstery
- Connected Pack Professional - X3Visibility Pack - X3
- Abs/EbdAdb - Automatic Differential BrakeAutomatic Stability Control (Asc)Battery Safety Cut-OffBmw Emergency CallBrake AssistBrake DryingBrake Energy RegenerationBraking Pre-TensioningCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Child Locks On Rear DoorsCrash Sensor - Activation Of Central Locking Release, Hazard Warning Light And Interior LightingDeactivation Of Fuel Pump In The Event Of A CrashDriver And Front Passenger Front And Side Airbags With Passenger Deactivation And Its Front And Rear Head AirbagsDsc+Dynamic Brake ControlDynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking BrakeFront Seat Belts WarningHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistSeatbelt Security Check For Front SeatsSide Impact ProtectionThree Point Seatbelts To All Seats With Front And Outer Rear Pyrotechnic Belt Tensioners And Seat Belt Force LimitersTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVentilated Front And Rear Disc BrakesWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Central Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentElectronic Engine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsRemote Control Including Two Integrated Key - One Button For Open/Close All Lockable Content, Windows And Separate Button For Open Luggage CompartmentRemote Control Thatcham Category 1 AlarmStart/Stop Button With Comfort Go Keyless Engine Start And Auto Start/Stop Deactivation Button
- Sensatec Instrument Panel
- Low Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1870 kgGross Vehicle Weight2500 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)65 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight630 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)550 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1600 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.1
- Length4716 cmWidth1897 cmWheelbase2864 cmWidth (including mirrors)2138 cmHeight1676 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesYesEC Urban (mpg)24.6 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)36.7 mpgEC Combined (mpg)31 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low21.7WLTP - MPG - Medium31WLTP - MPG - High36.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High33.2WLTP - MPG - Comb31.4WLTP - MPG - Low - Min21.7WLTP - MPG - Low - Max21.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min31WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max29.7WLTP - MPG - High - Min36.7WLTP - MPG - High - Max34.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min33.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max31.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min31.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max30.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low13WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium9.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min13WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max13.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min9.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max9.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max9.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.8 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP360 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW265 kwEngine Power - RPM5200 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT369Engine Torque - NM500 nmEngine Torque - RPM1900 rpmEngine Torque - MKG51
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC2998 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio10.2:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB58b30o1
- Coin DescriptionIStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0740eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %70NCAP Safety Assist %58NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power360Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R20Tyre Size Rear275/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleM Double SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)180 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)72CO0.278 g/kmHC0.043NOx0.002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low296WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium206WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High176WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High193WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb204WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min296WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max302WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min206WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max216WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min176WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max186WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min193WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max206WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max215WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min204
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.