BMW X3 EstatexDrive20d MHT M Sport 5 Doors Step Auto [Tech Pack]
- Sports seatsFront sports seatsFront head restraintsHeight adjustable front/rear head restraintsRear headrests3 rear headrestsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix rear child seat preparation
- ImmobiliserElectronic engine immobiliserAlarmRemote control Thatcham category 1 alarmKeyless goStart/stop button with Comfort Go keyless engine start and auto Start/stop deactivation buttonCentral lockingCentral locking switch for all doors, fuel filler cap and luggage compartmentRemote central lockingRemote control including two integrated key - one button for open/close all lockable content, windows and separate button for open luggage compartment
- Sport suspensionM sport suspension
- Rear wiperRear wiperFront electric windowsFront and rear electric windowsWindscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated windscreen washer jetsFront electric windowsFingertip control / anti-trap function on electric window
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagDriver and front passenger front and side airbags with passenger deactivation and ITS front and rear head airbags3x3 point rear seat beltsThree point seatbelts to all seats with front and outer rear pyrotechnic belt tensioners and seat belt force limiters
- Front armrestFront centre armrest with storage compartmentRear armrestRear centre armrest with 2 cupholdersAudio remote controlM leather steering wheelFolding rear seatsThrough loading system with 40/20/40 split folding rear seatSteering wheel reach adjustmentReach and rake adjustable steering columnLeather seat trimVernasca leather upholstery
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpersRoof railsHigh gloss black shadow line roof rails
- ABSABS/EBDTraction controlDynamic Traction Control - DTCTraction controlDSC+
- LED rear lightsLED tail lightsLED FoglightsLED front fog lightsLED 3rd brake lightHigh level 3rd brake light incorporating LED Technology
- Head up displayHead up DisplayMobile phone App interfaceBMW Online servicesTrip computerOn board computer - average speed+fuel consumption, service interval, clock/date, odometer/trip meter, outside temperature display and ice warningNavigation systemBMW Live Cockpit Professional sat nav system including 10.25" high resolution display and Intelligent Voice AssistantNavigation systemNavigation system - BMW Professional multimedia with Hard disc drive (HDD) and 10.25" touch display
- Electric tailgateAutomatic tailgate operation
- PASElectric Power Steering (EPS) with Servotronic
- Electric door mirrorsBody colour electric adjust heated aspherical door mirrorsElectric door mirrorsExterior mirrors - electrically folding with anti-dazzle
- Auxiliary input socketAuxiliary socket for external MP3 playerRadio/CDBMW professional radio/CD/MP3Digital radioDAB Digital radio3rd party sound systemHarman/Kardon loudspeaker system
- Bluetooth connectionEnhanced bluetooth with wireless charging
- 3 zone climate control3 zone automatic air conditioning
- Minimum Kerbweight1835Gross Vehicle Weight2500Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60Max. Towing Weight - Braked2000Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight665Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)550No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1600Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12
- Length4708Width1891Wheelbase2864Width (including mirrors)2138Height1676Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseWLTP - MPG - Low39.8WLTP - MPG - Medium46.3WLTP - MPG - High53.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High45.6WLTP - MPG - Comb47.1WLTP - MPG - Low - MinNWLTP - MPG - Low - MaxNWLTP - MPG - Medium - MinNWLTP - MPG - Medium - MaxNWLTP - MPG - High - MinNWLTP - MPG - High - MaxNWLTP - MPG - Extra High - MinNWLTP - MPG - Extra High - MaxNWLTP - MPG - Comb - Min47.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max44.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - MinNWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - MaxNWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - MinNWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - MaxNWLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - MinNWLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - MaxNWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - MinNWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - MaxNWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.9Top Speed132Engine Power - BHP190Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW140Engine Power - RPM4000Engine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400Engine Torque - RPM1750Engine Torque - MKG40.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84Cylinders - Stroke (mm)90CC1995Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeXd5141o0
- Coin SeriesM Sport [tech Pack]Coin DescriptionD MhtStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0733eService Interval Mileage25000Service Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %70NCAP Safety Assist %58NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power190Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueTrueGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Tyre Size Front245/50 R19Tyre Size Rear245/50 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleM Double SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)157Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HCNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low186WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High163WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - MinNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - MaxNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - MinNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - MaxNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - MinNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - MaxNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - MinNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - MaxNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max167WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min156
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Great quality and price
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.