BMW Ix3-E Electric Estate210kW Premier Edition Pro 80kWh 5 Doors Auto
- Bmw Drive RecorderBmw Emergency CallBmw Gesture ControlBmw Live Cockpit Professional Sat Nav System Including 10.25" High Resolution Display And Intelligent Voice AssistantBmw Online ServicesBmw TeleservicesEnhanced Bluetooth With Wireless ChargingFront/Rear Parking Distance ControlHead Up DisplayParking AssistantParking Assistant Plus With 360 Degree Surround View CameraPasReversing Assist CameraWifi Hotspot Preparation
- Edrive Exterior Sound
- Acoustic GlazingBmw Icon Adaptive Led HeadlightsBmw Iconic Sound ElectricBmw Individual High Gloss Shadow Line With Extended ContentsBody Coloured BumpersExterior Mirrors - Electrically Folding With Anti-DazzleHigh Beam AssistantHigh Gloss Black Shadow Line Roof RailsHigh Gloss Shadowline Exterior TrimInterior Rear View Electrochromatic Mirror With Automatic Anti Dazzle FunctionMetallic PaintModel Specific Design Elements - Frozen Grey Decorative Elements And Pearl Chrome Decorative StripPanoramic Glass Sunroof, Two Parts, Electric Actuation, Sliding Function, Wind Deflector, Sun Protection With Floating HeadlinerSun Protection Glass
- 3 Zone Automatic Air ConditioningAmbient LightingAnthracite HeadliningDriver And Front Passenger Heated SeatsDriver And Front Passenger Lumbar SupportElectric Adjustable Seats With Memory FunctionFront And Rear HeadrestsFront Sports SeatsMode 3 Charging Cable 22KwSeat Backrest Adjustment For Rear SeatSport Leather Steering WheelThrough Loading System With 40/20/40 Split Folding Rear SeatVernasca Leather Upholstery
- Driving Assistant Professional Pack - Ix3Extended Storage Pack - Ix3
- Abs/EbdActive ProtectionAutomatic Stability Control (Asc)Three 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Comfort Access System With Smart Opener
- Aluminium Fine Cutting Interior Trim With Pearl Chrome Highlight Trim FinishersGalvanic Embellisher For ControlsSensatec Instrument Panel
- 20" Aero Jet Black Alloy Wheels - Style 843Bmw Mobility System
- Minimum Kerbweight2185 kgGross Vehicle Weight2725 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight540 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)510 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1560 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.1
- Length4734 cmWidth1891 cmWheelbase2864 cmWidth (including mirrors)2138 cmHeight1668 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.8 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP286 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW210 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- CC1 ccCatalytic ConvertorYesTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeHa0001n0
- Coin SeriesPremier Edition ProStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0745eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power286Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R20Tyre Size Rear275/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleAero Style 843Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)2400Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)450Battery Charge Type 2 kW11Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)34Battery Charge Type 3 kW150Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh80Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low - Min561WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low - Max558WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium - Min566WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium - Max562WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High - Min505WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High - Max503WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High - Min354WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High - Max352WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - Min564WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - Max560WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb453WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min453WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max450WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low - Min15.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low - Max15.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium - Min15.1WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium - Max15.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High - Min16.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High - Max17WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High - Min24.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High - Max24.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City - Min15.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City - Max15.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb19WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min18.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max19WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City - Max4.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City - Min4.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max3.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min3.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High - Max2.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High - Min2.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High - Max3.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High - Min3.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low - Max4.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low - Min4.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium - Max4.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium - Min4.1WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Ex High - Max219WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Ex High - Min220WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - Max348WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - Min350WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb281WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max280WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min281WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High - Max313WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High - Min314WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low - Max347WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low - Min349WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium - Max349WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium - Min352
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.