BMW X3 M EstatexDrive X3 M Competition 5 Doors Step Auto
No. Of Seats
- Rear wiperRear wiperWindscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated windscreen washer jetsFront electric windowsElectric front and rear windows with fingertip open/close + anti-trap facility and comfort closing function
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemIsofix child seat anchor pointsChild seat ISOFIX attachment rear outer seatsDrivers airbagAirbags - Front driver/passenger, front and rear curtain head protection, front side, manual deactivation of front passenger airbag3x3 point rear seat beltsThree point seatbelts to all seats with front and outer rear pyrotechnic belt tensioners and seat belt force limitersDrivers airbagCrash Sensor - activation of airbags
- Front armrestFront centre armrest with storage compartmentAudio remote controlM leather steering wheelFolding rear seatsThrough loading system with 40/20/40 split folding rear seatSteering wheel reach adjustmentReach and rake adjustable steering columnRear armrestRear seat centre armrest with two cupholders
- Roof railsHigh gloss black shadow line roof railsBody coloured bumpersBody colour front and rear bumpers
- Traction controlDynamic Traction Control - DTCHill holdHill start assistAnti-lock Brake System (ABS)Anti lock braking system (ABS) with brake assistElectronic Stability Program (ESP)Dynamic stability control + (DSC+)
- Head up displayHead up DisplayMobile phone App interfaceBMW Online servicesTrip computerOn board computer - average speed+fuel consumption, service interval, clock/date, odometer/trip meter, outside temperature display and ice warningDigital Instrument ClusterControl display - 10.25" colour touch sensitive display screenNavigation systemBMW Live Cockpit Professional Nav with 12.3" instrument display + 10.25" display, Intelligent Voice Assist, BMW OS 7, HDD, 2USB, 4G LTE connect
- Front head restraintsFront head restraintsRear headrestsThree rear headrestsLumbar supportDriver and front passenger lumbar support
- Electric tailgateAutomatic tailgate operation
- Automated High-beam assistHigh beam assistantLED rear lightsLED tail lightsLED 3rd brake lightHigh level 3rd brake light incorporating LED TechnologyLED headlightsBMW Icon adaptive LED headlights with low and high beam headlights in Bi-LED, LED daytime running lights in corona ring style and LED Indicators
- Radio/CDBMW professional radio/CD/MP3Digital radioDAB tuner3rd party sound systemHarman Kardon loudspeaker system
- Power Assisted SteeringElectronic Power Steering (EPS)Front parking sensorFront/rear park distance control (PDC)
- Adjustable suspensionAdaptive M suspension
- Electric door mirrorsExterior mirrors - electrically folding with anti-dazzle
- Keyless goStart/stop button with Comfort Go keyless engine start and auto Start/stop deactivation buttonRemote central lockingAlarm system (Thatcham 1) with remote control and electronic engine immobiliserCentral lockingCentral locking switch for all doors, fuel filler cap and luggage compartmentRemote central lockingRemote control with 2 integrated key with M specific design - 1 button open/close all lockable, windows + separate button for open luggage compartment
- 3 zone climate control3 zone automatic air conditioning
- Alloy wheels21" V spoke M light alloy wheels in bicolour black with mixed tyres - style 765M
- Navigation systemConnected package professional - X3 M/X4 M
- Minimum Kerbweight1995 kgGross Vehicle Weight2500 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)65 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2400 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight505 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)550 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1600 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.6
- Length4726 cmWidth1897 cmWheelbase2864 cmWidth (including mirrors)2138 cmHeight1669 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low14.5WLTP - MPG - Medium26.9WLTP - MPG - High30.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High26.4WLTP - MPG - Comb24.8WLTP - MPG - Low - Min-WLTP - MPG - Low - Max-WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min-WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max-WLTP - MPG - High - Min-WLTP - MPG - High - Max-WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min-WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max-WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min24.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max24.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low19.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium10.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High9.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High10.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb11.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min-WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max-WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min-WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max-WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min-WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max-WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min-WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max-WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min11.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max11.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.1 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP510 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW375 kwEngine Power - RPM6250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT443Engine Torque - NM600 nmEngine Torque - RPM2700 rpmEngine Torque - MKG61.2
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC2993 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio9.3:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeS58b30t0
- Coin SeriesX3 M CompetitionCoin Description-Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0746eService Interval Mileage15500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power510Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front255/40 R21Tyre Size Rear265/40 R21Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type21" AlloyWheel StyleV Spoke Style 765Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)239 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low445WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium241WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High213WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High245WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb261WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max265WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min261
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Great quality and price
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.