BMW X3 M EstatexDrive X3 M Competition 5 Doors Step Auto [Ultimate]
- Active Cruise Control With Stop And GoActive Guard Incl Approach Control Warning With City Brake Function And Person Warning With City Brake FunctionApple Carplay PreparationAttentiveness AssistAuto Start-StopAutomatic Tailgate OperationBlind Spot Detection (Bas)Bmw Emergency CallBmw Gesture ControlBmw Live Cockpit Professional Nav With 12.3" Instrument Display + 10.25" Display, Intelligent Voice Assist, Bmw Os 7, Hdd, 2Usb, 4G Lte ConnectBmw Online ServicesBmw Remote ServicesBmw Service HistoryBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear Indicator In Front And RearCheck Control Warning System For Monitoring Of Lights And Door/Luggage Compartment Open WarningCondition Based ServiceControl Display - 10.25" Colour Touch Sensitive Display ScreenCrossing Traffic Warning FrontCrossroads Warning/Warning In Priority Situations And At Stop SignsElectronic Power Steering (Eps)Enhanced Bluetooth With Wireless Charging, 2X Usb, Audio Streaming, Screen Mirroring And Wifi HotspotEvasion AidFront/Rear Park Distance Control (Pdc)Head Up DisplayIdrive Controller With 8 Favourite ButtonsIntegrated Owner's HandbookLane Change AssistantLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keeping Assistant With Active Side Collision ProtectionLights On Warning By Audio Warning Signal When Ignition Is Switched OffM Gear SelectorOil Sensor For Level And Grade, Warning By Check Control SystemOn Board Computer - Average Speed+Fuel Consumption, Service Interval, Clock/Date, Odometer/Trip Meter, Outside Temperature Display And Ice WarningParking Assistant Plus With 360 Degree Surround View CameraPersonal Profile - Automatic Lock When Driving Away SelectableReal Time Traffic InformationRear Cross Traffic AlertSpeed Limit InformationSteering And Lane Control AssistantWrong Way Warning/Detection Of "No Entry" Signs With Visual And Accoustic Warning
- Adaptive M SuspensionEight Speed M Steptronic Sport Transmission With Drivelogic And Gearshift Paddle Switches On Steering WheelEu6 Emissions ManagementIncorrect Fuelling ProtectionM Sport DifferentialPerformance Control
- Bmw Professional Radio/Cd/Mp3Dab TunerElectronic Service BookletHarman Kardon Loudspeaker System
- Acoustic GlazingAutomatically Dimming Electrochromatic Rear View MirrorBlack Finish On B PillarsBmw Icon Adaptive Led Headlights With Low And High Beam Headlights In Bi-Led, Led Daytime Running Lights In Corona Ring Style And Led IndicatorsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Front And Rear BumpersCarbon Aeroblades At Bottom Of Front BumperCarbon Inlay In The Outer Air InletsCarbon Mirror CapsCarbon Rear DiffuserDirection Indicator, Side Repeaters, Integrated In Exterior MirrorsDynamic Brake LightsElectric Dual Tilt/Slide Panoramic Glass SunroofElectric Front And Rear Windows With Fingertip Open/Close + Anti-Trap Facility And Comfort Closing FunctionExterior Mirrors - Electrically Folding With Anti-DazzleFront And Rear Bumper System With Replaceable Deformation ElementsGreen Tinted Heat Protection GlazingHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Beam AssistantHigh Gloss Black Shadow Line Roof RailsHigh Gloss Shadowline Exterior Trim In Decorative Moulding Side Frame/Recess Cover/Guide Rail/B, C Pillars/Mirror Frame And Triangle With Mirror BaseHigh Level 3Rd Brake Light Incorporating Led TechnologyLed Tail LightsLightweight EngineeringM Carbon Precision Strut - M Carbon Engine Strut Integrated In The Engine BayM Competition BodystylingM Double Slat Kidney Grilles In High Gloss Black With Black SlatsM Exhaust Tailpipes - Quad, Round, Split Left And Right With High Gloss Black Finisher 100MmM Sport Exhaust SystemRain Sensor Including Auto Headlights ActivationRear WiperShark Fin AntennaSun Protection GlassVisible Vin PlateWelcome LightingWindscreen Wipers With Adjustable Interval
- 12V Power Socket In Front Centre Console12V Power Socket In Rear Centre Console3 Zone Automatic Air ConditioningAdditional 12 Volt Power SocketAmbient LightingAnthracite HeadliningDriver And Front Passenger Lumbar SupportDriving Assistant ButtonsFloor Mats In Velour - Front And Rear Colour Co-Ordinated With All Standard Carpet Colours And Front With M StripesFoldable Boot Floor With Storage CompartmentFour Grab Handles Integrated In Roof LiningFront And Rear Bottle Holders Integrated Into Door Trim Storage CompartmentsFront And Rear Side Armrests Integrated Into Door TrimFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Cupholders X 2Front Head RestraintsFront M Seats With Illuminated M Logo In HeadrestsHeated Front And Rear SeatsHigh Gloss Black Front Door Sill Finishers With X3 M Competition DesignationInterior Lighting - Front Centre Over Interior Mirror With Soft Light, Rear Centre, Footwell Light+ Auto Activation When Door Open/Ignition Switch OffLuggage Compartment LightingM Gear KnobM Leather Steering WheelMechanical Remote Backrest Unlocking Left And RightParcel Shelf Removeable And Storable Under Boot FloorReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Seat Centre Armrest With Two CupholdersSeat Backrest Adjustment For Rear SeatSteering Wheel HeatingStorage Compartment In Rear Centre Console, Front And Rear Door Trims And Under Luggage CompartmentStorage Net Behind Front Driver And Passenger SeatsStorage Net Left Side Of Luggage CompartmentSunvisors With Vanity Mirrors And Ticket PocketThree Rear HeadrestsThrough Loading System With 40/20/40 Split Folding Rear SeatToolkit Located In Luggage Compartment
- Connected Package Professional - X3 M/X4 M
- Adb - Automatic Differential BrakeAirbags - Front Driver/Passenger, Front And Rear Curtain Head Protection, Front Side, Manual Deactivation Of Front Passenger AirbagAnti Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake AssistAutomatic Stability Control (Asc)Battery Safety Cut-OffBrake DryingBrake Energy RegenerationBraking Pre-TensioningCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Child Proof Locking System In Rear DoorChild Seat Isofix Attachment Rear Outer SeatsCrash Sensor - Activation Of AirbagsCrash Sensor - Activation Of Central Locking Release, Hazard Warning Light And Interior LightingDeactivation Of Fuel Pump In The Event Of A CrashDynamic Brake ControlDynamic SafetyDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking BrakeHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistPassive Protection For PedestriansRear Collision PreventionSeatbelt Security Check For Front SeatsSide Impact ProtectionThree Point Seatbelts To All Seats With Front And Outer Rear Pyrotechnic Belt Tensioners And Seat Belt Force LimitersTwin HornsTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVentilated Front And Rear Disc BrakesWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System (Thatcham 1) With Remote Control And Electronic Engine ImmobiliserCentral Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentComfort Access System With Smart OpenerRemote Control With 2 Integrated Key With M Specific Design - 1 Button Open/Close All Lockable, Windows + Separate Button For Open Luggage CompartmentStart/Stop Button With Comfort Go Keyless Engine Start And Auto Start/Stop Deactivation Button
- Black Sensatec Instrument Panel With Grey Contrasting SeamSensatec Dashboard
- 21" V Spoke M Light Alloy Wheels In Bicolour Black With Mixed Tyres - Style 765M
- Minimum Kerbweight1995 kgGross Vehicle Weight2500 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)65 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2400 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight505 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)550 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1600 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.6
- Length4726 cmWidth1897 cmWheelbase2864 cmWidth (including mirrors)2138 cmHeight1669 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesYesWLTP - MPG - Low14.4WLTP - MPG - Medium26.6WLTP - MPG - High30.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High26.2WLTP - MPG - Comb24.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min24.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max24.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low19.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium10.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High9.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High10.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb11.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min11.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max11.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.1 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP510 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW375 kwEngine Power - RPM6250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT443Engine Torque - NM600 nmEngine Torque - RPM2700 rpmEngine Torque - MKG61.2
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC2993 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio9.3:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeS58b30t0
- Coin SeriesX3 M Com[ultimat Pk]Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0746eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power510Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front255/40 R21Tyre Size Rear265/40 R21Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type21" AlloyWheel StyleV Spoke Style 765Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)239 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low447WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium242WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High214WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High247WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb262WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max265WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min261
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.