BMW X4 EstatexDrive M40d MHT 5 Doors Auto
- Attentiveness AssistAuto Start-StopBluetooth With Usb Audio Interface + Audio StreamingBmw Emergency CallBmw Live Cockpit Professional With 12.3" Instrument Display With Intelligent Voice AssistantBmw Online ServicesBmw Professional Navigation With 10.25" Touch DisplayBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear Indicator In Front And RearCheck Control Warning System For Monitoring Of Lights And Door/Luggage Compartment Open WarningCondition Based ServiceElectric BootlidExterior Temperature GaugeIdrive Controller With 8 Favourite ButtonsInstrument Cluster With Speedometer With Mph Readout, Tachometer, Fuel Gauge And Oil Temperature GaugeLights On Warning By Audio Warning Signal When Ignition Is Switched OffOn Board ComputerOptimum Shift IndicatorRun Flat IndicatorService Interval IndicatorVariable Sports Power Steering
- Diesel Particulate FilterDouble VanosDrive Performance Control With Eco Pro Comfort + Sport ModeFive Link Rear SuspensionHigh Precision InjectionLarger Capacity Fuel TankM Sport DifferentialPerformance ControlSport Automatic Transmission With Gearshift PaddlesTwin Scroll Turbocharger With Valvetronic
- Bmw Professional Radio/Cd/Mp3Dab Digital Radio
- Acoustic GlassAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorBlack Finish On B PillarsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Roof MouldingsBody Coloured BumpersCerium Grey Air BreatherCerium Grey Air InletsCerium Grey Exterior Mirror CapsCerium Grey Frame And Kidney Grille With High Gloss Black Vertical SlatsDirection Indicator, Side Repeaters, Integrated In Exterior MirrorsDynamic Brake LightsElectric Folding Wing Mirrors With Auto DimmingElectric Front And Rear Windows With Fingertip Open/Close + Anti-Trap Facility And Comfort Closing FunctionFront And Rear Bumper SystemFull Led L Shape 3D TailightsGreen Tinted Heat Insulating GlassHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Gloss Black Door Sill FinishersLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed High Level Third Brake LightLed IndicatorsLightweight EngineeringM Aerodynamic BodystylingM Designation Side Exterior BadgesModel DesignationRain Sensor Including Auto Headlights ActivationShark Fin AntennaSun Protection GlassTwin Trapezoidal TailpipesVisible Vin PlateWelcome Light CarpetWindscreen Wipers With Adjustable Interval
- 12V Accessory Socket In Centre Console3 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatAmbient LightingAnthracite HeadliningDeletion Lumbar Support/Width Adjustment Passenger SideElectric Adjustable Seats With Memory FunctionFront And Rear Bottle Holders Integrated Into Door Trim Storage CompartmentsFront And Rear Side Armrests Integrated Into Door TrimFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Cupholders X 2Front Sports SeatsFront/Rear Reading LightsHeight Adjustable Front/Rear Head RestraintsInterior Lighting - Front Centre Over Interior Mirror With Soft Light, Rear Centre And Front And Rear Footwell LightingLeather Gear KnobLuggage Compartment LightingM Sport Multifunction Leather Steering WheelReach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersRear Reading LightsRemovable Rear Parcel ShelfStorage Compartment In Rear Centre Console, Front And Rear Door Trims And Under Luggage CompartmentStorage Compartment Lighting In Front Center ArmrestSunvisors With Vanity Mirrors And Ticket PocketThree Rear HeadrestsToolkit Located In Luggage Compartment
- Connected Package Professional - X4 M Sport/M Sport XVisibility Pack - X4
- 3 Rear SeatbeltsAbs/EbdAdb - Automatic Differential BrakeAutomatic Door Lock When Driving AwayAutomatic Stability Control (Asc)Battery Safety Cut-OffBrake DryingBrake Energy RegenerationBraking Pre-TensioningCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Child Proof Locking System In Rear DoorChild Seat Isofix Attachment Rear Outer SeatsCrash Sensor - Activation Of Central Locking Release, Hazard Warning Light And Interior LightingDeactivation Of Fuel Pump In The Event Of A CrashDriver/Front Passenger AirbagDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking BrakeFront And Rear Head AirbagsFront And Rear Pre-Tensioning And Force Limiting SeatbeltsFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Seat Belts WarningHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistSide Impact ProtectionTwin HornsTyre Pressure Sensors With Three Level Warning StrategyVentilated Front And Rear Disc BrakesWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System (Thatcham 1) With Remote Control And Electronic Engine ImmobiliserCentral Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentIncorrect Fuel Protection SystemStart/Stop Button With Comfort Go Keyless Engine Start And Auto Start Stop Deactivation Button
- Sensatec Dashboard
- Reduced Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight2020 kgGross Vehicle Weight2555 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)68 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight535 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)525 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1430 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.1
- Length4752 cmWidth1938 cmWheelbase2864 cmWidth (including mirrors)2138 cmHeight1621 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low29.1WLTP - MPG - Medium45.6WLTP - MPG - High51.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High45.6WLTP - MPG - Comb43.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL43.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH40.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.9 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP340 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW250 kwEngine Power - RPM4400 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT516Engine Torque - NM700 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG71.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC2993 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB57d30t2
- Coin SeriesM40Coin DescriptionD XdriveStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0745eService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %70NCAP Safety Assist %58NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power340Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R20Tyre Size Rear275/40 R20Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleM Double Spoke Style 699Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low254WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium163WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High163WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb169WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH180WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL169
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.