BMW X5 M EstatexDrive X5 M Competition 5 Doors Step Auto [Ultimate]
- 32Gb Hard Disc Drive (Hdd) MemoryAttentiveness AssistAutomatic Tailgate With Top Hinged Section Open And Manual Bottom Hinged SectionBmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw Digital Live Cockpit Professional - 12.3" Digital Instrument Panel And 12.3" Cid, With Touch/Voice CommandBmw Drive RecorderBmw Gesture ControlBmw Head Up DisplayBmw Legal Emergency CallBmw TeleservicesBrake Force DisplayBrake Pad Wear Indicator Warning LightElectric Power Steering (Eps) With ServotronicFront/Rear Park Distance Control (Pdc)Idrive Touch Controller With Shortcut ButtonsInfinity Symbol With Line Graphic On Reset Of Average ConsumptionOil Sensor For Level And GradeOn Board Computer Inc. Average Speed, Fuel Consumption, Liquid Crystal Info Display, Journey Computer, Outside Temperature Display, Personal ProfileParking Assistance Plus With Ultrasound Based Assistance System, Reversing Assistant, Lateral Parking Aid And Surround View SystemRun Flat IndicatorService Interval IndicatorStop/Start Button
- 8 Speed Automatic With Steptronic Transmission Including Auto Hold Function, Launch Control And Gearshift Paddles On The Steering WheelBmw M Twinpowerturbo 8 Cylinder Petrol EngineDouble VanosHigh Precision InjectionM Adaptive Suspension ProM Sport DifferentialM Xdrive SystemPetrol Particulate FilterSafety Battery Terminal ClampTurbocharger With Valvetronic
- Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound SystemDab Tuner Enables Digital Radio ReceptionFavourite ButtonsRear Seat Entertainment - ProfessionalTv Function Plus Including Digital Reception With Ci+ Card Reader, Operation By Idrive Touch Controller And Integral Roof AerialUsb Connection, Usb Type A 1.5A In Cupholder, Usb Type C 3A In Centre Armrest
- Acoustic GlazingAutomatically Dimming Rear View MirrorBmw Individual High Gloss Black Shadow Line Roof RailsBmw Individual High Gloss Shadow LineBmw Individual High Gloss Shadow Line With Extended ContentsBmw Individual Lights Shadow LineBmw LaserlightsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesDynamic Brake Lights With Led TechnologyFollow Me Home Headlight FunctionFront And Rear Bumper SystemFront And Rear Door Sill StripsFront And Rear Electric Windows With Open And Close Fingertip Control, Anti Trap Facility And Comfort ClosingHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Beam AssistantLed Daytime Running LightsLed Fog LightsLed Rear LightsM Carbon Engine CoverM Carbon Mirror CapsM Sport Exhaust SystemRain Sensor With Automatic Headlight Activation And Windscreen Wiper ControlSky Lounge Panoramic Glass SunroofSun Protection GlazingThird Brake Light In Rear SpoilerVariable Intermittent Rear Wash/WipeWelcome Light CarpetX5 M Competition Badging On Tailgate High Gloss Black Right Finished
- 12V - Power Sockets With 2X Centre Console And 1X Luggage Compartment3 Rear Headrests4 Zone Control Automatic Air Conditioning40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsActive Front Seat VentilationChild Seat Isofix Attachment With Rear Outer Seats Includes Top TetherDriver + Front Passenger Lumbar SupportElectrical Steering Column With Adjustable Height And Length With Activation And Control On The Steering ColumnFront And Rear Cupholders X 2Front And Rear Door PocketsFront And Rear Seat HeatingFront And Rear Side Armrest Integrated Into Door TrimFront Reading LightsHeated And Cooled Cup HolderLeather DashboardLight Inside Glove CompartmentLockable Glove CompartmentLuggage Compartment Floor Panel With Integral Storage TrayLuggage Compartment LightingM Electric Front Sport Seats With Memory FunctionM Multifunctional Driver And Front Passenger SeatsM Sport Leather Steering WheelMake-Up Mirror LightsMassage Function For Front SeatsMultifunction Controls For Leather Steering WheelMultifunctional HooksRoller Sunblind For Rear Side WindowsSeat Back With Flap PocketSeat Occupancy Detection For Driver And Passenger SideSecuring Rings In Luggage CompartmentSoft Close Function For DoorsStorage Bins On All DoorsStorage Tray And Compartment With Cover In Centre ConsoleSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsToolkit Located In Luggage CompartmentVelour Floormats
- Additional Storage Compartment Pack - X6mAmbient Air Pack - X5/X6 MAmbient Light Interior Pack - X5 M/ X6mConnected Package Professional - X5 MExpanded Exterior Mirror Pack - X5/X5 MHeated Front Comfort Pack - X5/X6 MM Driver Pack - X5/X6 M
- Active ProtectionAirbags - Driver/Front Passenger, Rear And Side, First And Second Row Seats Head Airbags, Front Passenger Seat Airbag Deactivation + Knee AirbagAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Stability Control (Asc)Black M Seatbelts With Coloured M Seam For All SeatsBrake DryingBrake Energy RegenerationBrake Fade CompensationBraking Pre-TensioningCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Crash Sensor Activating Central Locking Release, Hazard Warning Lights, Fuel Cut Off, Interior Lighting + Activation Of Safety Battery Terminal ClampDeformation Zones - Front And Rear With Door Reinforcements And Bumpers Up To 2.5 MphDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking Brake With Automatic Drive Away Release And Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Brake Force DistributionFront And Rear Brake Discs With Interior VentilationFront And Rear M Seatbelts Stopper, Seatbelt Tensioner For Front And Outer Rear Seats And Belt Force LimiterFront Head Restraints With Anti-WhiplashHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start AssistantIntegrated Brake SystemMechanical Child Proof Lock On Rear DoorsPassive Protection For PedestriansSide Impact ProtectionThree 3 Point Inertia Reel SeatbeltsTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure IndicatorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Closing System With Central LockingComfort Access SystemDriver And Front Passenger Door Centre Lock SwitchLocking Wheel BoltsThatcham 1 Alarm System With Remote Control And Engine ImmobiliserVehicle Key
- Bmw Individual Leather Finished Instrument Panel
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2335 kgGross Vehicle Weight3000 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)83 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight665 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)650 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1870 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.8
- Length4938 cmWidth2015 cmWheelbase2972 cmWidth (including mirrors)2218 cmHeight1747 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low12.7WLTP - MPG - Medium21.4WLTP - MPG - High24.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High22.6WLTP - MPG - Comb20.8WLTP - MPG - Low - Min12.8WLTP - MPG - Low - Max12.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min21.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max21.2WLTP - MPG - High - Min25.2WLTP - MPG - High - Max24.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min23WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max22.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min21.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max20.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low22.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium13.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High11.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High12.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb13.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min22.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max22.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min12.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max13.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min11.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max11.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min12.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max12.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min13.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max13.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)3.8 secTop Speed180 mphEngine Power - BHP625 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW460 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT553Engine Torque - NM750 nmEngine Torque - RPM1800 rpmEngine Torque - MKG76.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)88.3 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)89 mmCC4395 ccCylinders8Cylinder LayoutV8Number of Valves32CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTwin TurboCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeS63b44t4
- Coin SeriesX5 M Comp [ult Pk]Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power625Badge Engine CC4.4 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front295/35 R21Tyre Size Rear315/30 R22Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type22" AlloyWheel StyleStyle 818mAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)296 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.431 g/kmNOx0.008Particles0.0008WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low503WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium300WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High257WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High282WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb307WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min501WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max508WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min294WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max302WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min253WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max258WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min278WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max283WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max308WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min304
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.