BMW X5 EstatexDrive40i xLine 5 Doors Auto [7 Seat]
No. Of Seats
- Rear headrestsRear head restraintsFolding rear seats40:20:40 split folding rear seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsChild seat ISOFIX attachment with rear outer seats includes top tetherElectrically adjustable drivers seatElectric front seat adjustment with driver and front passenger memory function
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemFront head restraintsFront head restraints with anti-whiplash3x3 point rear seat beltsThree 3 point inertia reel seatbeltsDrivers airbagAirbags - driver/front passenger, rear and side, first and second row seats head airbags, front passenger seat airbag deactivation + knee airbag
- Traction controlDSC - Dynamic Stability ControlTraction controlDynamic Traction Control - DTCABSAnti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Central lockingClosing system with central lockingRemote central lockingThatcham 1 alarm system with remote control and engine immobiliser
- Service indicatorService interval indicatorMedia storage20GB hard disc drive (HDD) memoryNavigation systemBMW digital live cockpit professional - 12.3" digital instrument panel and 12.3" CID, with touch/voice commandTrip computerOn board computer inc. average speed, fuel consumption, liquid crystal Info display, journey computer, outside temperature display, personal profileMobile phone App interfaceBMW ConnectedDrive online services
- Audio remote controlMultifunction controls for leather steering wheelRear armrestFoldable rear centre armrest with 2 cupholders and storage compartmentSteering wheel reach adjustmentElectrical steering column with adjustable height and length with activation and control on the steering column
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- Windscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated windscreen washer jetsRear wiperVariable intermittent rear wash/wipeFront electric windowsFront and rear electric windows with open and close fingertip control, anti trap facility and comfort closing
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED rear lightsLED rear lightsLED FoglightsLED fog lightsLED rear lightsDynamic brake lights with LED technology
- Reverse parking aidFront/rear park distance controlPASElectric Power Steering (EPS) with ServotronicCollision avoidance brakingActive guard plus
- USB/iPod interfaceUSB connection, USB type A 1.5A in cupholder, USB Type C 3A in centre armrestDigital radioDAB Tuner enables digital radio reception
- Navigation systemConnected Package Professional - X5Electric door mirrorsExpanded exterior mirror pack - X5/X5 M
- Adjustable suspensionAdaptive 2-axle air suspension
- Bluetooth connectionEnhanced bluetooth hands free facility with Telephony wireless charging
- Minimum Kerbweight2175 kgGross Vehicle Weight3010 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)83 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight835 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)550 litresNo. of Seats7Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1770 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.6
- Length4922 cmWidth2004 cmWheelbase2975 cmWidth (including mirrors)2218 cmHeight1745 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)26.4 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)37.7 mpgEC Combined (mpg)32.5 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low20.9WLTP - MPG - Medium28WLTP - MPG - High31WLTP - MPG - Extra High26.9WLTP - MPG - Comb27.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Min21.1WLTP - MPG - Low - Max20.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min28.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max26.6WLTP - MPG - High - Min31.7WLTP - MPG - High - Max29.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min27.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max25.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min27.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max25.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low13.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium10.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High9.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High10.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb10.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min13.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max14WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max10.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min8.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max9.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min10.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max11.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max11
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.7 secTop Speed151 mphEngine Power - BHP333 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW245 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT332Engine Torque - NM450 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG45.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC2998 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTwin TurboCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB58b30m1
- Coin SeriesXline [7 Seat]Coin DescriptionI XdriveStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0746eTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %89NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %75NCAP Safety Assist %75NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power340Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front265/50 R19Tyre Size Rear265/50 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleV Spoke - Style 735Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)183 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.011HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low307WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium229WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High205WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High237WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb235WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min303WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max317WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min225WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max241WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min202WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max218WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min234WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max254WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max249WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min231
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full Manufacturer Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.